Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Mayorkun Swears Off Baby Mamas & Drugs, Says His Relationship With Bred Is Fine. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Swears Off Baby Mamas & Drugs, Says His Relationship With Bred Is Fine. (734 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Swears Off Baby Mamas & Drugs, Says His Relationship With Bred Is Fine. by datswasup(f): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
"No, it’s zero for baby mama. I am managing my affairs well. I have to zip up. My mom is not ready for a grandchild now. First drugs, I don’t do drugs and I won’t advice anybody to do drugs. I have seen the damages drug has done to people’s lives so I won’t advice anybody to embrace it. As an artist you can’t do without women. I keep my relationship with women on fan-artist level. I don’t take advantage of them. Alcohol, I drink but I don’t drink to get drunk."

When asked about Davido's rant on Snapchat and Twitter, he said;
"Davido wasn’t in the country when he tweeted about that. I was in my house when somebody called and asked who I was fighting with and I told him I was not fighting with anybody. He then told me to check my Snapchat and Twitter handle and I saw the whole drama. At the end of the day when I went to Lekki, I saw everybody; I met love among us all. From my side I said there is no beef but one love. B-red is fine we are all one big family."

Www.Datswasupblog..com

www.datswasupblog..com/

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Socialite Faints At Her Surprise Birthday Party / Photos: Asisat Oshoala Goes Shopping At Victoria Secret / Pics:naked Protesters Package Themselves As 'blood-soaked Meat' For Animal Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.