Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? (16392 Views)

Why Do Catholics Say This / Why Do Catholics "Honor" And "Worship" Mary When Jesus Himself Never Did!!! / Do Catholics Worship Statues? | Catholic Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2016
johnw74:

duh, the woman with the crown of 12 stars is israel, and
the fact is you call Mary the queen of heaven, a title that belongs to a false prophetess,
not to Mary, and not to israel duh smiley

isreal also had birth pangs when giving birth to Jesus abi?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2016
johnw74:

it is enough to say it isn't the catholic church that is the pillar and ground of truth
the fact that they teach Mary to be the queen of heaven, just for one thing, proves that
where is the church paul was talking abt. U have told me what it is not. now show me the church or did it die wwith paul?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
ddugeri:
Do catholics really worship marry??
wor- ship 1. 2. [wur-ship] noun reverent honor and homage paid to God or
a sacred personage, or to any object
regarded as sacred. formal or ceremonious rendering of such
honor and homage: They attended worship this morning

If the above definition is correct then the answer is yes catholics show honor towrd mary, their priests and even parents and conssssider them sacred personage.

Yes, wwe worship mary, i also worsship my mum and my priesst
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:
wwhere is the church paul wwas talking about? Is it ur neww generation such? Show me any church that can claim an unbroken line from early christianity? It is not enuf to sayy it isnt the catholic church, which church is it?

1. That Church surely keeps the Sabbath of GOD.

2. That Church does not promote idol-worshipping.

3. That Church does not encourage people to pray to dead people.

4. That Church teaches the Bible and the Bible alone.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:

If the above definition is correct then the answer is yes catholics show honor towrd mary, their priests and even parents and conssssider them sacred personage.

If you decide to continue worshipping a dead person, expressly ignoring GOD's 2nd commandment, then go on.

3 Likes

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2016
cynosure489:

I didnt ask for your life history mister.

you speak from two sides of your mouth

You said thr catholic church and redeem are of Gods church and then said the catholic church is a false church?
If God allows a false church, then why are you foolishly fighting it? Maybe catholics understand this thats why they hardly bash your acclaimed truth.

I didn't speak from two sides i am clearing explaining something to you. what i said is that every church today are all one, even if it's catholic or olumba olumba as long as they call the name Jesus Christ and they call themself a church. Now i have added Olumba so that you will understand my point.

So on the last day, God is going to gather these churches together and filter the false ones, which obviously Olumba and Catholic will be among because of their doctrine and practice. That is what i'm saying. At first they will be gathered together then the chaff will be removed according to the bible.

Get the point. Adding catholic or Olumba to my list does not mean they will stand when Jesus will separate the false ones from the true church. Abi book of revelation nor talk am say there is a false church called the harlot? That is particularly roman catholic church and this will be the ruling governing body of the world when the world goes into the coming revive roman empire which the bible calls tribulation period.

You are the fool here! Who is fighting against catholic church? do you know my name on any TV station? we are just sharing biblical truth here and i will say it as the bible does.

And who says God allows false churches? They have their own agenda and aren't working for God. It's like asking me a stupid question which is why did God allow Satan to operate? Do you not know that everything has time and the time is coming when all these false churches will be swept away? Abi you want me to show you that in the bible again because you are biblically empty.

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So Mary is the channel through which prayers are sent to Christ? Show me any Bible verse that says so.

Meanwhile, who even told you Mary is in Heaven? Can you show me any Biblical text that says Mary is in Heaven interceding for people?

You had better start reading your Bible and stop practicing idolatry.
You bow down to graven images, expressly breaking GOD's 2nd commandment.

Run for your life!

God bless you bros! I have asked them this same thing over and over. Show me a verse to back all your satanic and idolatry because catholic is pure idol worshiping church. They don't have a place in the bible to back their point. WHERE DID THE BIBLE ASK US TO PRAY THROUGH ANYONE, when Jesus Himself said we should pray to the father direct. Jesus also said we are heirs and sons of God, so should i pray through Mary who is only a saint like me?

Catholic fool them to think only those who did the work and God and died as known as saints, meanwhile all Christians are saints of God.what is INTERCESSION? WHAT ARE YOU INTERCEDING? Didn't the bible say there is only one Mediator btw God and Mankind and the mediator is Jesus Christ? 1 Timo 2:5.

Didn't Jesus (who is the mediator) now tells us that when we pray we should say @Our father, who art in heaven.......etc). Where did Mary come in there? Did He say Hail Mary?

Lastly, when He was ascending which is my final evidence that Catholic is false is when Jesus said i will talk to the father on your behalf and He will send you the Holy Ghost in my name (Jesus' Name) and He will teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance. He called the holyspirit a helper and that can work as an intercessor because through God's spirit we connect with the father direct, whereby we shout Abba Father. are all these not in the bible?

If you have the Holy Ghost what do you need Mary for again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2016
DoctorAlien:

LET ME OPEN ANOTHER CAN OF WORMS......

Catholic is a cult and if you look at their priest you will know. Let me give you clues.

1. Occults always have uniform and it comes mostly like a robe (a long gown).

2. Occult sacrifice flesh and drink blood (Blasphemous Holy Communion).

3. Occult do prayer of ENCHANTMENT (Repitation of words over and over again).

4. Occult always use artifacts and object to conjure or communicate with the dead and fire is involved.

5. Occult mood of operation is mostly quiet and sorrowful (where it is supposed to be a celebration of mass)

You want the truth? Here it is............................

1. No church in this world have their leaders wear uniform in the bible and any church that does not is false, i don't care what anyone says. (LUke 20: 46)

2. The catholic communion is a practice of carnibalism. How can you say ordinary bread and wine turns into the real body and blood of Jesus after you have eaten it? are you not a vampire?

Transubstantiation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christ with the Eucharist, Vicente Juan Masip, 16th century.
Part of a series on the
Eucharist
Lord's Supper • Communion

Transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, the change of substance by which the bread and the wine offered in the sacrifice of the sacrament of the Eucharist during the Mass, become, in reality, the Body and Blood of Jesus the Christ.[1][2][3]

The Catholic Church teaches that the substance, or reality, of the Eucharistic offering (either bread alone, or bread and wine) is changed into both the Body and Blood of Christ.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation.

3. The catholic major prayers are not only sorrowful but repitation of words which depicts an enchantment to me. Especially during their rosary citation and mass. Occultic people do this as we see in movies grin

4. Catholic priests use objects and artifacts such as crosses, chalice cup and they burn incense too, invoking satanic spirits.
do you know why they pray to the so-called saints, they are invoking demons and that is a vampire pattern, just as we see in movie. All and not some vampire movies are always in the catholic church becos they are passing a message. buy different ones and see for yourself if you are doubting. the bible is purely against praying to the dead.

5. Catholic are never happy during service. They are mostly still, making sign of the cross and walking like the most holiest people in the planet. Do get get me wrong, i am not criticizing that, however it's an observation but that is how sad they can get.

Here it is.....................

The whole idea is that Satan is coming in the flesh as the antichrist and needs a human body to make it happen. Alot of Science is involved in this but this is must happen through Roman Catholic church because the new reign of government as at the time Jesus will come back will be the revived Roman Empire according to the bible.

Now................... A dead & cloned body of a high priest who serves also as a political leader of the world (which is the pope) is needed for this satanic resurrection to occur and that is the mystery behind the vampire movie you see.

A person dies and after a while, a demonic resurrection takes place and the being becomes immortal (imitating Christ but he is the anti one).
The pope is the only spiritual head recognized by nations and presidents because he must assume power, being that the antichrist imitating Jesus MUST be a spiritual head (connected to the church) and a political head (connected to government). Remember that is what Jesus Christ is about as both a spiritual head (king of the Jews) and a political head whose government will be on His shoulders for ever. Jesus will be the world head for a 1000 years on earth as the bible reveals but not yet time.

THIS IS SATAN'S PLAN...................... Use occultic men to produce a spiritual head that will rule the world and kill those who refuse to collect the mark of the beast. The aim is to lead billions upon billions to hell. This is why the pope is fraternizing with Muslims which is against the bible, making them look as if we are one. That stupid pope when inside a mosque to pray.

If the whole world religion does not work as one, then their one world government cannot work.

I do not want to write so much but anything you wanna know i can explain it.

However, the end point is that catholic is an occult that will produce the antichrist through a demonic resurrection which is why they pray to the dead but it's not actually prayer but invoking demons.

This is why their model is connected and linked with the vampire in movies because that is what their priest are and they are turning their members into vampizo too grin.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2016
laribari:
3. Occult do prayer of ENCHANTMENT (Repitation of words over and over again)

"But when ye pray, do not use vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."Matt. 6:7

Catholics chant vain and lifeless repetitions to dead people, clearly neglecting the directions Jesus gave for prayer.

The Catholic church claims descent from the early apostolic church, but you can hardly recognise in them a group worthy to be called GOD's church when you compare their doctrines with the Bible.

"Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and the profane, neither have they shewed difference between the clean and the unclean...and I am profaned among them"Ezek 22:26

None of the teachings of the Catholic church today have their bases in the Bible. From the (supposed)celibacy of their priests to the worshipping of dead people.

"Come out of her..."!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by cynosure489: 2:40pm On May 09, 2016
laribari:

I didn't speak from two sides i am clearing explaining something to you. what i said is that every church today are all one, even if it's catholic or olumba olumba as long as they call the name Jesus Christ and they call themself a church. Now i have added Olumba so that you will understand my point.

So on the last day, God is going to gather these churches together and filter the false ones, which obviously Olumba and Catholic will be among because of their doctrine and practice. That is what i'm saying. At first they will be gathered together then the chaff will be removed according to the bible.

Get the point. Adding catholic or Olumba to my list does not mean they will stand when Jesus will separate the false ones from the true church. Abi book of revelation nor talk am say there is a false church called the harlot? That is particularly roman catholic church and this will be the ruling governing body of the world when the world goes into the coming revive roman empire which the bible calls tribulation period.

You are the fool here! Who is fighting against catholic church? do you know my name on any TV station? we are just sharing biblical truth here and i will say it as the bible does.

And who says God allows false churches? They have their own agenda and aren't working for God. It's like asking me a stupid question which is why did God allow Satan to operate? Do you not know that everything has time and the time is coming when all these false churches will be swept away? Abi you want me to show you that in the bible again because you are biblically empty.

Does this imply that all catholics will go to hell? whats the essence of the church filtering? didnt you say catholic or unredeem doesnt matter? If all saints are going to come from all denomination, then why die over catholic doctrine?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by cynosure489: 2:45pm On May 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Syncan(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
cynosure489:
A seventh day Adventist and a redeemed member teaming up against the catholic church. Ask them their views of the other and expect another brawl. You are the reason the Chinese refuse Christianity.

hahahahaha don't mind them, have they even been bold enough to declare their supposed churches? See them shouting False church, false church, oya call your own the true church na, liver cut. So you don't think yours is the true church...the pillar and ground of truth... and you're condemning another for believing in his as true...Smh. Accusers of the brethren Rev 12:10
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2016
It's about time you started reading your Bible for yourself and begged GOD for insight into His word.

When Jesus comes back, believe me: many will be disappointed. They think they will be granted access into Heaven because their church has large membership.

"...Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth into destruction, and many there be which go in thereat" Matt 7:13

The only church GOD recognises is the church that lives strictly by the Bible, and not the commandments of men.

Surely, ceremonies and pompous rites may appear fascinating, but you are to look deeper and see if your church is obeying GOD or whether she is worshipping a mere mortal, called "the holy father".

Learn a lesson from the early Berean Christians: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so" Act 17:11

Read the Bible and practise only the Bible, trusting in GOD wholeheartedly!

4 Likes

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2016
cynosure489:

Does this imply that all catholics will go to hell? whats the essence of the church filtering? didnt you say catholic or unredeem doesnt matter? If all saints are going to come from all denomination, then why die over catholic doctrine?

Obviously your problem is not plenty but one. Read to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by cynosure489: 6:32pm On May 09, 2016
laribari:

Obviously your problem is not plenty but one. Read to understand.
taaa... Read wetin. I was very clear.
Debate or has it got to the extent your brain can no longer comprehend?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by laribari(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2016
cynosure489:

taaa... Read wetin. I was very clear.

Debate or has it got to the extent your brain can no longer comprehend?

You are the daft one here. You can't read when the passage is complex. grin

What is not clear there olodo? Your problem is because I said every will stand as ONE. I don't mean same fate but one location during judgment for God to judge.

Let me put it to you again.

All the churches that are professing Jesus now whether fake or not will come together in the end during judgment to determine the real saints of God but at that point all will stand as ONE, gathered together (only because God will not say catholic stand on the left, redeem stay on the right) but only God will determine which is true of false from the multitude. then the filtering will begining becos it's not all who stand in the mist of God's children are His.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them

God will screen the ones who were not really serving Him based on false doctrines along the other unbelievers (non Christians/haters of Christ) will land in hell.

You asked a mumu question and I don't blame you when u don't read the bible, so how will you know what is in it? You asked "what is the need to gather all churches if they will later be filtered"?

Ode, grin it works the same way God will first gather all the nations together during personal/individual assessment (where denomination won't matter because everyone claims to serve God. So He will gather everyone both true and false to view our works and the ones without true Christ will go to hell despite they claim to know Him. Isn't it in your bible? Abi u don't know there is a fake Christ called the aniti one or antichrist?

Matthew 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Notice that there is first a gathering, then differentiation or filtering takes place and the wheat (true christians) is kept and the Chaff (false Christians) will go to hell. Is the chaff not connected to the wheat? They were one before filtering.

Mr man, I know what you asked and I have answered it in various ways, scriptures and manner but your thiny Catholic understanding can't carry it.

You haven't proven anything since scripturally and I don't blame you.

Nor be small pamflet called bulletin una dey read? They remove some passage in the bible for you to buy and read in pamflet. Why not just take a bible to church instead? grin

Answer me please! You just asked a stupid question why God filters. So why una nor dey carry bible go church? But dem go sell first reading, second reading and the gospel give una, yet you buy what you have in ur bible.

They won't encourage you guys to read bible so u don't see their flares. No wonder you guys are scripturally daft and empty. Even when u see bible quotation u still argue blindly.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
99% of Catholics are fooled. they worship the devil through mary as a proxy.
God never instructed Man to worship any woman,Man or image.

www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/bornagain_heresy.htm

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:

Then get ready for Hell fire. are U not supposed to do what the bible said rather than what man says.

God has instructed that no Woman,Man or Image should even be honour how much more worshiped. and you people keep decieving yourself.So why don't you people honour Joseph as the father or Abraham,Moses, and even David the man after God's heart.

I chanllenge try and do a little research of Catholic Church and Baybalon. Caution they are not concidence but real stuffs 100% facts.

jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/pope_eye.htm

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
DoctorAlien:

True
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
DoctorAlien:

True
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2016
laribari:

Catholic is a cult and if you look at their priest you will know. Let me give you clues.

4. Occult always use artifacts and object to conjure or communicate with the dead and fire is involved.

5. Occult mood of operation is mostly quiet and sorrowful (where it is supposed to be a celebration of mass)

1. No church in this world have their leaders wear uniform in the bible and any church that does not is false, i don't care what anyone says. (LUke 20: 46)

2. The catholic communion is a practice of carnibalism. How can you say ordinary bread and wine turns into the real body and blood of Jesus after you have eaten it? are you not a vampire?

Transubstantiation
Part of a series on the
Eucharist

Transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, the change of substance by which the bread and the wine offered in the sacrifice of the sacrament of the Eucharist during the Mass, become, in reality, the Body and Blood of Jesus the Christ.[1][2][3]

The Catholic Church teaches that the substance, or reality, of the Eucharistic offering (either bread alone, or bread and wine) is changed into both the Body and Blood of Christ.[4]

3. The catholic major prayers are not only sorrowful but repitation of words which depicts an enchantment to me. Especially during their rosary citation and mass. Occultic people do this as we see in movies grin

4. Catholic priests use objects and artifacts such as crosses, chalice cup and they burn incense too, invoking satanic spirits.
do you know why they pray to the so-called saints, they are invoking demons and that is a vampire pattern, just as we see in movie. All and not some vampire movies are always in the catholic church becos they are passing a message. buy different ones and see for yourself if you are doubting. the bible is purely against praying to the dead.

5. Catholic are never happy during service. They are mostly still, making sign of the cross and walking like the most holiest people in the planet. Do get get me wrong, i am not criticizing that, however it's an observation but that is how sad they can get.

The whole idea is that Satan is coming in the flesh as the antichrist and needs a human body to make it happen. Alot of Science is involved in this but this is must happen through Roman Catholic church because the new reign of government as at the time Jesus will come back will be the revived Roman Empire according to the bible.

Now................... A dead & cloned body of a high priest who serves also as a political leader of the world (which is the pope) is needed for this satanic resurrection to occur and that is the mystery behind the vampire movie you see.

A person dies and after a while, a demonic resurrection takes place and the being becomes immortal (imitating Christ but he is the anti one).
The pope is the only spiritual head recognized by nations and presidents because he must assume power, being that the antichrist imitating Jesus MUST be a spiritual head (connected to the church) and a political head (connected to government). Remember that is what Jesus Christ is about as both a spiritual head (king of the Jews) and a political head whose government will be on His shoulders for ever. Jesus will be the world head for a 1000 years on earth as the bible reveals but not yet time.

THIS IS SATAN'S PLAN...................... Use occultic men to produce a spiritual head that will rule the world and kill those who refuse to collect the mark of the beast. The aim is to lead billions upon billions to hell. This is why the pope is fraternizing with Muslims which is against the bible, making them look as if we are one. That stupid pope when inside a mosque to pray.

If the whole world religion does not work as one, then their one world government cannot work.

However, the end point is that catholic is an occult that will produce the antichrist through a demonic resurrection which is why they pray to the dead but it's not actually prayer but invoking demons.

This is why their model is connected and linked with the vampire in movies because that is what their priest are and they are turning their members into vampizo too grin.

True
Catholic Church is the Beast of Revelation.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by blueAgent(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2016
laribari:

Transubstantiation
Part of a series on the
Eucharist

True
Catholic Church is the False prophet of Revelation.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by johnw74: 12:42am On May 10, 2016
Ubenedictus:
isreal also had birth pangs when giving birth to Jesus abi?

You don't understand the Bible
Israel has been going through birth pangs ever since becoming a nation again in 1948
she will continue to have birth pangs until she is delivered.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by johnw74: 12:44am On May 10, 2016
Ubenedictus:
where is the church paul was talking abt. U have told me what it is not. now show me the church or did it die wwith paul?

I came to this thread to show that Mary is not the queen of heaven
I have done that

If you wan't to talk about churches someone might want to talk to you about that.
I will again tell you this much though, the true church is not the rcc which teaches that Mary is the queen of heaven
the title of a false prophetess.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by cynosure489: 1:52am On May 10, 2016
Syncan:

hahahahaha don't mind them, have they even been bold enough to declare their supposed churches? See them shouting False church, false church, oya call your own the true church na, liver cut. So you don't think yours is the true church...the pillar and ground of truth... and you're condemning another for believing in his as true...Smh. Accusers of the brethren Rev 12:10

Asin..There is no other way to describe foolish.
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by btoks: 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
DoctorAlien:
It's about time you started reading your Bible for yourself and begged GOD for insight into His word.

When Jesus comes back, believe me: many will be disappointed. They think they will be granted access into Heaven because their church has large membership.

"...Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth into destruction, and many there be which go in thereat" Matt 7:13

The only church GOD recognises is the church that lives strictly by the Bible, and not the commandments of men.

Surely, ceremonies and pompous rites may appear fascinating, but you are to look deeper and see if your church is obeying GOD or whether she is worshipping a mere mortal, called "the holy father".

Learn a lesson from the early Berean Christians: "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so" Act 17:11

Read the Bible and practise only the Bible, trusting in GOD wholeheartedly!
A lot of assumptions here; tell us why we must read the bible.
How do you know the books of the bible are inspired scripture?

Who wrote the book of Matthew and Acts?

What gives you the assurance that your assumptions are correct?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2016
btoks:

The Gospel according to Matthew was written by Matthew(a.k.a Levi), the tax collector whom Jesus called to be His disciple. The book of the Acts of the Apostles was written by Luke, who accompanied Paul on most of his missionary journeys.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Tim 3:16

You should read the Bible because it's GOD's word. "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD." Matt. 4:4

Moreover, search and see that all the Bible foretold would happen at their due time has happened, is happening and will happen as it is recorded in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2016
btoks:

Even if you refuse to believe that the Bible is GOD's inspired word, you will surely believe history's attestation to the correctness and truthfulness of the Bible.

The prophecies in the Bible about kingdoms and cities like Tyre, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome have come to pass EXACTLY as it was fortold.

The first and 2nd destruction of Jerusalem happened as they were foretold in the Bible.

The massacre of millions of GOD's people by the catholic church in the dark ages was foretold by the Bible. The deposition of the pope in 1798 by Napoleon and his restoration to power was exactly foretold by the Bible.

The mark of the antichrist will soon be in full effect.

Plenty of reasons to trust the Bible as GOD's word.

1 Like

Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2016
DoctorAlien:

so u didnt hear that the laws if sabbath are obsolattte? Where doess the bible say only d bible should b taught?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2016
blueAgent:

Then get ready for Hell fire. are U not supposed to do what the bible said rather than what man says.

God has instructed that no Woman,Man or Image should even be honour how much more worshiped. and you people keep decieving yourself.So why don't you people honour Joseph as the father or Abraham,Moses, and even David the man after God's heart.

I chanllenge try and do a little research of Catholic Church and Baybalon. Caution they are not concidence but real stuffs 100% facts.

jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/pope_eye.htm
so when u honor ur mmoda God go put u for fire?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2016
johnw74:

You don't understand the Bible
Israel has been going through birth pangs ever since becoming a nation again in 1948
she will continue to have birth pangs until she is delivered.
so who demm go born?
Re: Do Catholics Really Worship Mary? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2016
johnw74:

I came to this thread to show that Mary is not the queen of heaven
I have done that

If you wan't to talk about churches someone might want to talk to you about that.
I will again tell you this much though, the true church is not the rcc which teaches that Mary is the queen of heaven
the title of a false prophetess.

hehehe u cant ansa abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life Changing Books On Generals In God's Kingdom / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.