Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday (7727 Views)

Because Of These Mistakes In The Cover Letter, You Re Not Invited To Interview / Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 9:18am On May 31, 2017
help a sister please Nairaland am on my knees begging I have uba interview invite on friday at enugu, am in Lagos now I don't have trans fare to go for it please help me any good Samaritan God will surely bless u thanks, please am not a beggar, its not being long I finished nysc d money I s
aved I used it for my young brother please help 5k will do thanks

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 9:20am On May 31, 2017
people kindly help out a sis
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 9:22am On May 31, 2017
the first picture or screenshot you should have posted here should be that of the UBA BANK INTERVIEW MESSAGE before your bank account.

25 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by nepapole(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
the first picture or screenshot you should have posted here should be that of the UBA BANK INTERVIEW MESSAGE before your bank account.
I am sure many are willing to help but to trust people these days is quite difficult. I pray she finds a helper if she is geniune.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 9:34am On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
u think I can wake up on a Wednesday morning to start formulating lies, am not a beggar but situation beyond my control leads me to this,

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Enoma222(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
Screen shot your INTERVIEW MESSAGE FIRST......LET KNOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Enoma222:
Screen shot your INTERVIEW MESSAGE FIRST......LET KNOW
so after screen shooting it n sending to u will u send d 5k or will u tell me God will provide

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by kfrosh: 9:56am On May 31, 2017
Like seriously; so you really think you will get help with this funny attitude of yours displayed here lipsrsealed undecided
chioma1990:

so after screen shooting it n sending to u will u send d 5k or will u tell me God will provide

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Kingnap(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

this one no need the money abeg

43 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Enoma222(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

it obvious ,you are not serious about it

38 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by marsoden: 10:25am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

u think I can wake up on a Wednesday morning to start formulating lies, am not a beggar but situation beyond my control leads me to this,

Your language portrays you as uncouth. Many people may be willing to help you. However, you should learn how to answer people politely, whether you're begging or not.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Airoflaw(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2017
God will provide...lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by lordnaruto: 10:41am On May 31, 2017
Nairalanders and wahala, if u wan help epp, what with all these 21 questions? U think its easy for someone to create such thread, at least feel for her pride and ego too. Most people here will ask all d questions and still refer her to God eventually. I wish u the best sister.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Jazmiynne: 10:44am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

Lol nothing we would not see on Nairaland! grin

Who said you are formulating lies?

Who called you a beggar?

And really what's so special about "waking up on a Wednesday morning to start formulating lies?"
Abi dem say who lie on Wednesday morning go die? grin

When they start talking about dry bones it is the old women that would first quiver. In like vein, when we start asking for proof na scammers de first vex. Cos on a normal day, you are not even supposed to wait to be asked before validating your claims angry

No be today e start jaare! No one is disbelieving you. You say you have an interview invite, validate your claim with a Screenshot not to post pix of your bank account. You know how dry people bank account de dis period? Abi make all of us start to send you screenshots? undecided undecided

My first thought seeing your topic was "chai yaa lemme quickly rush in to see how we go follow help her in cash or support". But this your attitude Nwanne odikwa very somehow undecided

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by kfrosh: 10:51am On May 31, 2017
.........in the real sense of it she is actually begging.
marsoden:

Your language portrays you as uncouth. Many people may be willing to help you. However, you should learn how to answer people politely, whether you're begging or not.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 10:55am On May 31, 2017
lordnaruto:
Nairalanders and wahala, if u wan help epp, what with all these 21 questions? U think its easy for someone to create such thread, at least feel for her pride and ego too. Most people here will ask all d questions and still refer her to God eventually. I wish u the best sister.

It's not too much to ask for the Screenshot of the invitation message.

Ever heard the put your money where your mouth is saying? Some of us are not as rich as we want to be. But we can easily go out of our way to lend a helping hand. I repeat, asking for the authenticity of OPs claim is really not too much to ask.

21 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by hrykanu231(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

Are you sure you need help?

8 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by GEJPosterity: 11:20am On May 31, 2017
Get a screenshot of the email showing the address that sent it, the date it was sent, the date of your interview and the location of the interview.

Post that on this thread and I'm sure people will help. I will help too, though it won't be the full amount.

We just like to be safe because a lot of scammers play on people's emotions to extract money. This is Nigeria. Don't take it personal.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:24am On May 31, 2017
modelmike7:
you're right!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by PLANETOFBETS1: 11:25am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:
help a sister please Nairaland am on my knees begging I have uba interview invite on friday at enugu, am in Lagos now I don't have trans fare to go for it please help me any good Samaritan God will surely bless u thanks, please am not a beggar, its not being long I finished nysc d money I s
aved I used it for my young brother please help 5k will do thanks
sister use whatu av to get what u want nah smiley

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by DonCortino: 11:26am On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

Why are u being defensive?? This alone shows u r a scammer!! angry

Show us d damn invite or fuckoff!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 11:29am On May 31, 2017
When I started reading, I really felt for you.
When I saw your replies, I. Knew you weren't serious! If you can post your account balance, what's hard in posting the interview sms?

Issokay! What's my own? undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:45am On May 31, 2017
I just feel she needs help. Whether interview or otherwise, she needs help. She must have been really pressed to come this way. Maybe she's going about it the wrong way.

She needs help!

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by phulxpression: 12:01pm On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lol nothing we would not see on Nairaland! grin

Who said you are formulating lies?

Who called you a beggar?

And really what's so special about "waking up on a Wednesday morning to start formulating lies?"
Abi dem say who lie on Wednesday morning go die? grin

When they start talking about dry bones it is the old women that would first quiver. In like vein, when we start asking for proof na scammers de first vex. Cos on a normal day, you are not even supposed to wait to be asked before validating your claims angry

No be today e start jaare! No one is disbelieving you. You say you have an interview invite, validate your claim with a Screenshot not to post pix of your bank account. You know how dry people bank account de dis period? Abi make all of us start to send you screenshots? undecided undecided

My first thought seeing your topic was "chai yaa lemme quickly rush in to see how we go follow help her in cash or support". But this your attitude Nwanne odikwa very somehow undecided
Chop knuckle jare... U are so on point....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

you are coming impulsive and rude. No one will help you with this attitude. Besides you can withdraw what's left in your acct!

12 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by overdrive(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2017
Nne post the required screen shots and believe me people will help u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2017
chioma1990:

you need help atm, you choices are limited!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by DonCortino: 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I just feel she needs help. Whether interview or otherwise, she needs help. She must have been really pressed to come this way. Maybe she's going about it the wrong way.

She needs help!

What are u waiting for? Help her naah!

21 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
lordnaruto:
how hard is it to create a thread? Is she known? Scammers create a thousand and one threads here on NL. you think it's easy for someone to give money to an anonymous individual... cut the crap! She got attiitude problem. She not answering the questions won't change her need status. Answering politely might only help a potential helper see reasons!

14 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
Oya make you name book Uber for her end the matter shikena
Re: Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday by Next2Bezee(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2017
lordnaruto:

Which pride and ego again? Does someone that ask for help not need to drop their ego and pride 1st before asking?? What is wrong if someone refers her to God abeg?

The people that can help are asking for proof that she actually needs help for that interview yet she is acting as if na we force her to come here 2 ask for help sad

She doesn't seem to need the help at all.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Lagos / Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? / Ecobank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.