Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. (2082 Views)

UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2016
Inspired to do my own version, so here it is..
Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2016
You checked your jamb result and you passed..

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2016
Then u thank GOD for the success.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2016
u quickly hit the road to buy your school's past question...

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
Then u study day and night becos u dont want to mess this up...

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2016
day of exam, u r first to arrive, and u say a short prayer.

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
you start the exam and u're all smiles while you answer the english and biology questions.

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2016
but when you get to physics and chemistry....

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
just when u thought u've seen the worst, ur computer shuts down, and u suddenly remember ur village people

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
but after restarting the computer, u find out that all ur answers are gone, and u form activism and tell the supervisors that you cannot take it.....

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2016
u finally finish the exam, and ur parents ask u hw was the exam?

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
results are out and u miraculously passed

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2016
merit list is out, but ur name is not on the list

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by efembaba(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2016
And uve gone to buy travelling bag and clothes
Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by Donniefred(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2016
u keep refreshing the page every minute hoping that ur name would appear but, its still not there.

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by lewispius: 6:48pm On May 01, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2016
u resign to fate, but after a week, u hear that they've released 2nd batch and u quickly run to check.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
you finally checked, and u saw ur name.

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
ur parents ask u if they gave u admission and u simply do this

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
frnds and family congratulate you..

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
then u thank GOD for success..

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
You've made it, and now you're bona fide student... What a journey.

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
Hehehehehe!
I ain't gonna lie man.
This was what actually happened to me.
Especially the physics and chemistry part.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2016
efembaba:
And uve gone to buy travelling bag and clothes
lol.. nice one.
Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2016
ERUDITEE:
Hehehehehe! I ain't gonna lie man. This was what actually happened to me. Especially the physics and chemistry part.
lol, almost every science student can relate to that.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
ERUDITEE:
Hehehehehe! I ain't gonna lie man. This was what actually happened to me. Especially the physics and chemistry part.
lol, almost every science student can relate to that.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by osualaernest(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
true talk
Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by lewispius: 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by Aspiregreat: 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
Any aspirant viewing my comment will surely "Thank God for success " IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by KPhantom(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2016
Aspiregreat:
Any aspirant viewing my comment will surely "Thank God for success " IJN.
amen

2 Likes

Re: Life Of An Average Post-utme Candidate In Pictures. by psychologist(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2016
Wow I can relate with this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This / Breaking News: Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Has Finally Passed WAEC. / Jamb Recommended Book "Independence". By Sarah Ladipo Mayinka-front View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.