Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O (794 Views)

Laugh Until You Are Tired / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
I'm tired of this nonsense.!!! ........................ . So because I gave Obama my phone number I can no longer rest again? He's alwys calling me on phone asking 4 my advice.. Imagine he called me 2weeks ago 2 tell me that his daughter is getting married.!! If Ur daughter is getting married so what. . Then just last week, Jay-z sent me a message on whatsapp asking 4 my autograph to give to his wife Beyonce and his daughter, I dnt even knw hw he managed 2 get my number... . As if dat wasn't enough ever since I gave Bill Gates money 2 finance his business, Dangote has been coming 2 my house to disturb me, asking me 2 help him too.. Anyway I gave him a warehouse filled with money yesterday, I hope he doesn't come back 2 bother me again. . Even Bill Gates' son that I broke up with has been disturbing, calling me on phone, sending me text msgs.. asking me 2 accept him back, I jst dnt knw what 2 do.!! . Now becos I bought Messi a new Lamborghini, Ronaldo started disturbing me to buy 4 him which I did 2 days ago... . Most of all, u won't believe that even World bank borrowed money from me yesterday, I don't even knw when they'll pay me back.. . . Make I go piss 1st... I must finish this dream
Re: Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O by Vongsama(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
Even in ur dream u r gay. Bill gates son, really?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O by marshalcarter: 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
FOOL
Re: Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O by lewispius: 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
Op

Re: Am Tired Of All These Nonsense O by Apelex(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2016
Naso u dey see other people dey post topic... COW

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Tweeted To PHCN And The Reply He Got (photo) / Check Out These Sign Posts,lwkmd / Meet King Oni Noddle Of Noddlesland, The Bravest Of All Kabiyesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.