Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog (559 Views)

3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog by dgbanj: 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
Are you interested in learning how to make affiliate commissions with Amazon and free blogs? I have almost 2 hours video course that will walk you through step by step on how to achieve it. After watching you will learn how to create profitable free blogs that can make you up to $1000 monthly. If you are interested Click Here
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog by Success98: 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
Pls send me the details here ifemi77@yahoo.com
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog by dgbanj: 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
ok
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog by servicegiver: 11:33pm On May 01, 2016
Unfortunately, Amazon is not profitable enough to meet the current economic reality in Nigeria, considering the very little commission it offers per sale. Wouldn't you rather settle for a system that pays you huge commission on Autopilot?

Am just expressing my view though...

1 Like

Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Amazon Affiliate And Free Blog by dgbanj: 12:42am On May 02, 2016
servicegiver:
Unfortunately, Amazon is not profitable enough to meet the current economic reality in Nigeria, considering the very little commission it offers per sale. Wouldn't you rather settle for a system that pays you huge commission on Autopilot?

Am just expressing my view though...

Thanks for expressing your view. Amazon doesnt have little commision per sale it solely depends on the product you are promoting. Again I dont promote a single offer rather I promote my search engine optimized targeted blog. So I make commissions from variety of products on my blog. Dont ask me of my blog yet hope you get the point am making.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Just Starting Your Business. / Call For Your Corporate Office Partitioning / See Naira Exchange Rate Today.. -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.