Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (23620 Views)

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Dpredictor(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-NR_4avMbJmc/WrJg7qrJuRI/AAAAAAAAADI/eehjR3LL45oKaI6hkMaROGdXdww11nsmwCLcBGAs/s320/make%2Bmoney%2Bonline.jpg[/img]

Over the past few days, I have tried so hard to motivate those that needed the extra push to wake up from their slumber and make money on the internet. Several people have responded to the calls and have decided to take the bull by the horn. This post will show you businesses that will make you money within 6 months.

But aside those who are really interested, a sceptical group of people will ask, “What business can fetch me money online?”

The truth is that there are lots of businesses; both secured and non-secured that can make you money. However, the aim of this post is to introduce you to quality online businesses that can make you money, even up to millions of Naira within 6 months.

Before I go into the businesses, one thing is to read, another is to take action on what you’ve read. Are you ready?

3 Online Businesses that can make you Money

Drop Shipping

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3hfpYb5ipR0/WrJgAY0ypZI/AAAAAAAAADA/0EDsPzBOCswG8eHvEU_EBE8F8gSLoWYtwCLcBGAs/s320/dropshipping%2Bmisconception.jpg[/img]

Not certainly the picture you see up there, but it is the best form of retail sales. Now, how does drop shipping works?

You know someone who wants to buy a product. You collect the contract of buying the product for the customer, order from your producer and get it shipped to the customers within a deadline. Therefore, you don’t even see the product or stress yourself with delivery.

The biggest difference between this and the regular retail sales is that you don’t have to stock the product to sell. Instead, you purchase from a third-party to fulfil customer’s desire – usually a wholesaler or manufacturer.

The advantages of Drop Shipping

It requires less capital

This is the biggest advantage to starting up a drop shipping business. You don’t need a huge amount of money to start. This means that it is possible to start an e-commerce store without having to spend heavily on inventory.

With drop shipping, you don’t have to buy a product unless the customer has made payments. So it is possible to start it without much capital.

Easy to start

All you need is just your store, and once a purchase is made, you can immediately order for goods to be sent to the customer

Flexible Location

You can set up your store anywhere and anytime, just with the help of your laptop and internet connection. You can easily communicate with your suppliers and customers easily.

Wide Selection of Products

Because you don’t need to stock up a product, you are exposed to a wide selection of products from suppliers, which you can order at any time and anywhere.

There are so many other benefits to it, but you need someone to guide you through the learning process, as it comes with its own complexities.

Affiliate Marketing

The truth about all Affiliate Marketing and Drop shipping is that they are kinda related, but works with different models. This business can earn up to 1 million Naira in commission if you know the ins and outs of the business.

The secret to this business isn’t knowing all the theoretical jargons like most websites would tell you. It is about being in the business and knowing everything about it.

Affiliate marketing basically means directing a buyer to his product of choice through a personal dedicated channel allocated to you by the originator of the product the customer intends to buy.

The basic beauty of starting this affiliate marketing is that you can make money even while you sleep. You have no need being awake all the time.

There are three players in the Affiliate Marketing world

- The producer (The person who owns the product you intend to sell to the customer)

- The Middleman (Affiliate Marketer) – which is you

- The target audience (People whom you are going to sell to)

There are several places you can apply to become an Affiliate Marketer to earn the high commissions you desire. Popular ones include;

-Clickbank

- Amazon

- Convertkit

- Shareasale, etc.

Due to the technical complexity of affiliate marketing, I have created a wonderful guide which I believe would help you stamp your feet in the world of affiliate marketing and make money with ease.

Mini Importation

Believe it or not that this is one cash cow business that is open to everyone to make money on the internet. The beauty of this is that you don’t need any technical expertise like Web Development, Web Design, Graphics, and all other technology businesses.

With Mini Importation, you stand a chance to earn millions of Naira by importing things at a very cheap rate and selling at a high price.

To succeed as a mini importer, you should know the business in and out, before you make a move. There are several things you would need to consider before importing mini goods into the country.

Size of goods

Not every product is classified as mini importation. Due to the increase in the price of dollars, we know the products that would sell and the ones that won’t sell.

Location to buy

There are so many online stores, so you should know which one would serve you best.

Target Audience:

Who are those who would purchase your product? How can you be able to reach them and sell to them without stress? All these are contained in a manual I have designed to help you achieve all of them.

These businesses have been proven by several people to be a cash cow, so neglect all those who are going to discourage you from taking action. Work hard, be focused, and success will chase you down your pants.

Are you ready to boost your monthly income? Check the link for details;

See source for more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Dpredictor(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
If you are ready to boost your monthly income, then you find a way of creating more sources of income. It is as simple as that.

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Dpredictor(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by pappy4real(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2018
Dpredictor:
If you are ready to boost your monthly income, then you find a way of creating more sources of income. It is as simple as that.

lalasticlala

i'd be glad if anyone can teach me practically how to open a clickbank accout since nigeria is not available amoung d countries

1 Like

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Dpredictor(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2018
pappy4real:

i'd be glad if anyone can teach me practically how to open a clickbank accout since nigeria is not available amoung d countries

That is what those people who paste all their contents on the internet won't tell you. It is because they make their money from ADSENSE, not Affiliate marketing.

This page if you click it, will tell you all you need to know.
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Alejoc(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2018
You will pay with your time too grin sad angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Sheuns(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2018
I really am curious and interested in drop shipping. How does it work.
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by telim: 10:52pm On May 18, 2018
Op Why do you keep changing your moniker every few months? Is it because of the negative reviews about your ebook.

15 Likes

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2018
angry Where are the others?
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by kingralu: 10:57pm On May 18, 2018
I don't have any penny to pay for ur e-book/tutorials but I'll be glad if u can teach me...will give you 10%of my gain the first month

7 Likes

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Deeboy360(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2018
Create a website for your business to give it an edge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Guruboi(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2018
Hmmmm...

A typical nigerian man will never disclose anything for free. They will still find ways to collect from you and show you half of it.

Very stingy fellows..

If you see any topic with " how to make money " written by a Nigerian, dont click! Because, you will not only waste your time but your life also. grin

14 Likes

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by HeyCorleone(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2018
Is it not this guy that sells his ebook for 10k? Smh.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Smallcharger: 11:09pm On May 18, 2018
pappy4real:

Use a VPN
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by pat077: 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Well. Na only for Nigeria u go see persin dey hawk book on how to become a millionaire with zero capital whereas he dey poor pass church mouse

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by klassd(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Dpredictor:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-NR_4avMbJmc/WrJg7qrJuRI/AAAAAAAAADI/eehjR3LL45oKaI6hkMaROGdXdww11nsmwCLcBGAs/s320/make%2Bmoney%2Bonline.jpg[/img]

Over the past few days, I have tried so hard to motivate those that needed the extra push to wake up from their slumber and make money on the internet. Several people have responded to the calls and have decided to take the bull by the horn. This post will show you businesses that will make you money within 6 months.

But aside those who are really interested, a sceptical group of people will ask, “What business can fetch me money online?”

The truth is that there are lots of businesses; both secured and non-secured that can make you money. However, the aim of this post is to introduce you to quality online businesses that can make you money, even up to millions of Naira within 6 months.

Before I go into the businesses, one thing is to read, another is to take action on what you’ve read. Are you ready?

Drop Shipping

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3hfpYb5ipR0/WrJgAY0ypZI/AAAAAAAAADA/0EDsPzBOCswG8eHvEU_EBE8F8gSLoWYtwCLcBGAs/s320/dropshipping%2Bmisconception.jpg[/img]

Not certainly the picture you see up there, but it is the best form of retail sales. Now, how does drop shipping works?

You know someone who wants to buy a product. You collect the contract of buying the product for the customer, order from your producer and get it shipped to the customers within a deadline. Therefore, you don’t even see the product or stress yourself with delivery.

The biggest difference between this and the regular retail sales is that you don’t have to stock the product to sell. Instead, you purchase from a third-party to fulfil customer’s desire – usually a wholesaler or manufacturer.

It requires less capital

This is the biggest advantage to starting up a drop shipping business. You don’t need a huge amount of money to start. This means that it is possible to start an e-commerce store without having to spend heavily on inventory.

With drop shipping, you don’t have to buy a product unless the customer has made payments. So it is possible to start it without much capital.

Easy to start

All you need is just your store, and once a purchase is made, you can immediately order for goods to be sent to the customer

Flexible Location

You can set up your store anywhere and anytime, just with the help of your laptop and internet connection. You can easily communicate with your suppliers and customers easily.

Because you don’t need to stock up a product, you are exposed to a wide selection of products from suppliers, which you can order at any time and anywhere.

There are so many other benefits to it, but you need someone to guide you through the learning process, as it comes with its own complexities.

Affiliate Marketing

The truth about all Affiliate Marketing and Drop shipping is that they are kinda related, but works with different models. This business can earn up to 1 million Naira in commission if you know the ins and outs of the business.

The secret to this business isn’t knowing all the theoretical jargons like most websites would tell you. It is about being in the business and knowing everything about it.

Affiliate marketing basically means directing a buyer to his product of choice through a personal dedicated channel allocated to you by the originator of the product the customer intends to buy.

The basic beauty of starting this affiliate marketing is that you can make money even while you sleep. You have no need being awake all the time.

- The producer (The person who owns the product you intend to sell to the customer)

There are several places you can apply to become an Affiliate Marketer to earn the high commissions you desire. Popular ones include;

-Clickbank

- Amazon

- Convertkit

- Shareasale, etc.

Due to the technical complexity of affiliate marketing, I have created a wonderful guide which I believe would help you stamp your feet in the world of affiliate marketing and make money with ease.

Mini Importation

Believe it or not that this is one cash cow business that is open to everyone to make money on the internet. The beauty of this is that you don’t need any technical expertise like Web Development, Web Design, Graphics, and all other technology businesses.

With Mini Importation, you stand a chance to earn millions of Naira by importing things at a very cheap rate and selling at a high price.

To succeed as a mini importer, you should know the business in and out, before you make a move. There are several things you would need to consider before importing mini goods into the country.

Size of goods

Not every product is classified as mini importation. Due to the increase in the price of dollars, we know the products that would sell and the ones that won’t sell.

Location to buy

There are so many online stores, so you should know which one would serve you best.

Target Audience:

Who are those who would purchase your product? How can you be able to reach them and sell to them without stress? All these are contained in a manual I have designed to help you achieve all of them.

These businesses have been proven by several people to be a cash cow, so neglect all those who are going to discourage you from taking action. Work hard, be focused, and success will chase you down your pants.

See source for more

Oga how many nairaland username do you have?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Smallcharger: 11:11pm On May 18, 2018
Chat me now on whatsapp, I will help you, please serious minded persons only 07031591456
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Chipappii(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2018
pappy4real:

Very easy. Just download uk vpn. Switch it on to change location to uk. Then go to Google and search fake id generator. It will generate all the fake Uk details and address that you need to open an account. Then go to clickbank and open account with the details. Very easy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by moneyadulttube: 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
How the OP get all his topics to frontpage is still a mystery to me. In fact it is the 9th wonder of the world. Check my signature if you want to make passive income online.

1 Like

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
Dpredictor:

Drop Shipping

It requires less capital

Easy to start

Flexible Location

Affiliate Marketing

-Clickbank

- Amazon

- Convertkit

- Shareasale, etc.

Mini Importation

Size of goods

Location to buy

Target Audience:

See source for more
[/s]

TRASH

5 Likes

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by BlackHatNaija: 11:36pm On May 18, 2018
Maybe dropshipping. I've 3 stores that I run and it pays pretty well if you understand the business. It's technical though.
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by MrLankeeee(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2018
pappy4real:

WhatsApp me not call

Zero eight zero five one six one nine eight five one
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by OmoDavido(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2018
post=67680569:
Maybe dropshipping. I've 3 stores that I run and it pays pretty well if you understand the business. It's technical though.

Sir please show me the way. I am interested in the dropshipping business
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by ologuntheo(m): 3:19am On May 19, 2018
means of selling e book
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by budosky(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2018
Same nonsense every time. Why can't you use your real moniker? Very dishonest fellow. I pity those buying the yeye ebook

1 Like

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by blessedqueen(f): 4:35am On May 19, 2018
pat077:
Well. Na only for Nigeria u go see persin dey hawk book on how to become a millionaire with zero capital whereas he dey poor pass church mouse

lol
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by iamfromlagos(f): 7:36am On May 19, 2018
Dpredictor:

Drop Shipping

It requires less capital

Easy to start

Flexible Location

Affiliate Marketing

-Clickbank

- Amazon

- Convertkit

- Shareasale, etc.

Mini Importation

Size of goods

Location to buy

Target Audience:

See source for more
Bros, aren't you tired of this same s**t all the time with your numerous monikers.?

1 Like

Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by tabithababy(f): 7:37am On May 19, 2018
budosky:
Same nonsense every time. Why can't you use your real moniker? Very dishonest fellow. I pity those buying the yeye ebook

Na wa o cheesy

EBook .... Only the gullible would fall for that crap cheesy
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by Marvyx(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2018
Chipappii:

Very easy. Just download uk vpn. Switch it on to change location to uk. Then go to Google and search fake id generator. It will generate all the fake Uk details and address that you need to open an account. Then go to clickbank and open account with the details. Very easy.
Can one still use this method to open a US PayPal account?
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by folay101: 8:11am On May 19, 2018
Guys , let me make you understand that you can only get clue here but you also need to read on by making research on your own on GOOGLE.
That's what i do .Thanks
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by lawrence35(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2018
In additional to your business, if you will like to own an ecommerce business, that is, a dropship store that can bring you real money..

See-

[url]Madeinnigeria.store[/url]
And
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

Contact me on Whatsapp 080 61 5671 30

For more information on dropshiping, see [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]

To start your online store now, go to [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]
Re: 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income by DEGREE2466(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2018
Sheuns:
I really am curious and interested in drop shipping. How does it work.

Visit: www.earnonlinebiz.com

I have written several articles on how to do dropshipping including where to source for legitimate verified suppliers.

I can send you link to my published article on ezinearticles.com regarding this same topic.

Just search on Google for this topic and include my moniker.

Please NO private chatting or messages. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Shogunle Shopping From A Local Market (Photos) / CBN To Banks: Sell Forex To BDCs - Nairametrics / COVID-19: Withdraw Old Naira Notes From Circulation, Group Tells CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.