Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating (1429 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / 10 Things You Must Do To Your Boyfriend Before Agreeing To Marry Him / 4 Tips To Make You Enjoy Christmas And New Year In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating by ashabiofnaija(f): 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
For the ladies, here is my little advice on how to make him stop cheating and love you more. Read and smile

1. Keep the relationship interesting: If you are feeling a little bored with your relationship, I guess He is bored too. Keep things lively between you two, always have fun and don’t let things be tense around you. Stop doing stuffs in the same way. Try to make him smile anytime you can. Just make the relationship interesting in a good way

2. Never let him forget you exist: You don’t want to smother your man or seem clingy, but he is your man. If he's at the office late or out with the guys, you can text him a quick "I love you," "I miss you" or "I have a special surprise for you when you get home!" Just don't ask him where he is or when he'll be home. You've still reminded him he has a woman at home who loves him and is thinking about him. Use your love to force guilty thoughts out of his mind.
For the other hot 2 tips; check www.ashabiofnaija..com.ng
Re: Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating by finalboss1(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
my gf never care
Re: Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Relationship; 4 Tips On How To Make Your Boyfriend Stop Cheating by Nobody: 2:17am On May 02, 2016
Lolz... they think women loves them! They don't know they're after their money grin

(1) (Reply)

(pics) When You Prove With Your Life That NEPA Is Not Working / (PICTURES) Outrage In University: Two Homosexuals Discovered Making Love / Mg X Burna Boy X Paz B X Wizkid Prod By Sarz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.