Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Am Worried That For The Past Two Months I Haven't Been To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Worried That For The Past Two Months I Haven't Been To Church (306 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Worried That For The Past Two Months I Haven't Been To Church by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
Why because the present church my dad attends discriminate alot, any little i do is a sin buh if another person do the same thing, is not a sin, each time they are preaching and talking about sinners, they will point at me, i pretend as if i don't know what is going on, but recently i couldn't take it anymore i stopped coming, am not bothered that my dad is angry with me for stop coming to his church (thats his business) once a while one needs to go to church, buh for two months i haven't been to church, nothing in this world will make go back to that church, but if i change my place of worship, my father will get angry the more, even if i tell him he won't want to listen, am still a teenager, teenagers are human being, u can't control me the way u want just because u are my father and because am a teenager,
what should i do?
NB: Am not perfect in English language so ignore my typos
Re: Am Worried That For The Past Two Months I Haven't Been To Church by Adasun(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2016
op whatever ir right do,whatever is bad dön't do,

na God u da serve no be man

(1) (Reply)

It's Good To Build The House Of God / The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th May, 2016 / Do Not Give Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.