Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How To Use Airtel Blackberry Plan (NGN 1000 For 3GB) On Android And PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Airtel Blackberry Plan (NGN 1000 For 3GB) On Android And PC (2128 Views)

Airtel *440*161# 1,500 For 6gb Is Actually 3gb On Android / Airtel 1500-3GB On Android / How To Use Etisalat Blackberry Plan On Android And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel Blackberry Plan (NGN 1000 For 3GB) On Android And PC by Astutechris(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
Some months ago, Airtel launched a data plan that is exclusive to BB user which cost NGN 1,000 for 3GB with a period of 3 months.

Unlike other Airtel BB plans, this plan doesn’t work on other devices normally, but with a few tweak, you can make it work on your Android phone.

Why Should I Use This Plan?
>>Airtel Network is fast in most locations
>>It is cheaper than glo blackberry plan
>>It doesn’t zap like the normal Airtel Android plan
>>It is easy to activate.

Requirements
Blackberry 10 IMEI
Patience in tweaking the IMEI
Activate the plan

Tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI 356760051192 randomly add any three digit to it.
==>Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/
==>Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192
==>Add 3 digits to the already known 12 digits making 15 digits e.g 356760051192549 and validate IMEI
==>If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect it will display IMEI number is not valid! And the valid IMEI will be displayed below it.

How Can I Add The IMEI to my Android Phone?
Follow the guide here if you don’t already know how to

How Can I Activate the plan?
>>Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *431#
>>Leave your phone apn to normal Airtel apn internet.ng.airtel.com
>>to check your data balance, dial *140#

For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect to your PC.

With this in place, you don’t need to worry about Glo BIS again on your Android. If you are still confuse, kindly ask your question using the comment box.

http://www.naijaetech.com/use-airtel-blackberry-plan-ngn-1000-3gb-android-pc/

(1) (Reply)

No Need For Anti Virus On Your Smart Phones / Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 / My Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Finally Received Nougat Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.