Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage (35504 Views)

Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by yankison(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Don't know why I really dislike that lady. she is nothing close to beauty self.
Yes she is stupid , why would she had utter that statement ... No etiquette at all ...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On May 02, 2016
Haha. Trust her! grin
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by winniz: 10:28am On May 02, 2016
See Curse....This one has no decorum whatsoever, she is just a Lousy, razz woman.
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
But she's achieved more than every female member of your family

IPOB hater

a million likes mehn! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by ijaw1stson: 10:54am On May 02, 2016
marshalcarter:
Wariz ma biz...if m thinkin abt 2moro dat is called monday...hypertension dey catch me sad
lol it's workers day na... na tomorrow I de fear oo
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2016
You are an irredeemable imbecilic waste. So because she is a celebrity, she can't react with whatever words she chooses? And that stupid fan has the right to abuse and throwfalse accusations around.

When can Nigeria be free of fools like y'all (people like that fan and you)?
You guys are the real disease in this nation's bloodstream
TPAND:
Funke is a loud mouth bigot. She portrays no iota of a universal basic education. A D-list tribalistic moto-moto . How would she utter such dirty words and used the name of God in a curse. God will rather curse her instead.

Shame on her. Wasn't she also sleeping with the married man she eventually got married to that divorced her stupefied ass.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by bayinq25(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2016
Accusations and criticisms aren't facts.I've heard so many Nigerian celebs throw curse words at fans...without the fans supporting you,you'll be nothing.imagine psquare said "thunder would strike someone"because the person accused him of not going to church.it's so shi*ty that we so called "Christians"practice godism without Godliness.Not all fans are sane but the same insane people have contributed to your success either you like it or not.Coming to the matter,i'm not a fan of tiwa and tbillz but if funke defends tiwa...it's impossible to look beyond tiwa as the major problem,when a marriage becomes a success,the woman takes the credit and viseversa.Tbillz is one hell of a simple minded niccur.You abandoned two kids for the punna of a celeb,how are you suppose to be regarded as responsible.You built a weak foundation and expect to sit comfortably in that house?tbillz needs to make a meaning outta his shredded personality although I don't believe tiwa's video.As a nigga hustling all day i'm never comfortable receiving from my girl.He should learn that too.But hey!who am I to judge them,we make mistakes,i'm not perfect,you're not,they need help,I hope they find one.
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by bayinq25(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2016
Accusations and criticisms aren't facts.I've heard so many Nigerian celebs throw curse words at fans...without the fans supporting you,you'll be nothing.imagine psquare said "thunder would strike someone"because the person accused him of not going to church.it's so shi*ty that we so called "Christians"practice godism without Godliness.Not all fans are sane but the same insane people have contributed to your success either you like it or not.Coming to the matter,i'm not a fan of tiwa and tbillz but if funke defends tiwa...it's impossible to look beyond tiwa as the major problem because promiscuous women love eachother,when a marriage becomes a success,the woman takes the credit and viseversa.Tbillz is one hell of a simple minded niccur.You abandoned two kids for the punna of a celeb,how are you suppose to be regarded as responsible.You built a weak foundation and expect to sit comfortably in that house?tbillz needs to make a meaning outta his shredded personality although I don't believe tiwa's video.As a nigga hustling all day i'm never comfortable receiving from my girl.He should learn that too.But hey!who am I to judge them,we make mistakes,i'm not perfect,you're not,they need help,I hope they find one.
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2016
IPOB youths will hate her for this. Bastard products of an accidental artificial insemination.

If it was Fayose that was throwing abuses around, they will claim he is their Hero.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by TPAND(f): 11:23am On May 02, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
You are an irredeemable imbecilic waste. So because she is a celebrity, she can't react with whatever words she chooses? And that stupid fan has the right to abuse and throwfalse accusations around.

When can Nigeria be free of fools like y'all (people like that fan and you)?
You guys are the real disease in this nation's bloodstream

I wanted to give you a bitter reply, but I realized i shouldn't and I can't join issues with a myopic otiose reasoning cretin.

I'd stay in my lane, but don't cross the line next time.
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2016
Whoever that's married and has been a big boy with money flowing around and suddenly goes broke And experiences the trauma,tribulations,insults,embarrassments,harassments,disappointments,debasements,depressions,denials you face in the home from your wife who used to enjoy all your wealth when you had,would think twice before actually blaming Tee biltz.Though I don't support any one of them.But these women are devils when you have financial issues and they are the ones augmenting for the time being,you will even curse what actually made you come out from your house to be able to meet them that very day you saw them for the first time.

I wish they can sort out the issue fast and Tee Biltz getting busy with some job-
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by OBAGADAFFI: 11:43am On May 02, 2016
bayinq25:
Accusations and criticisms aren't facts.I've heard so many Nigerian celebs throw curse words at fans...without the fans supporting you,you'll be nothing.imagine psquare said "thunder would strike someone"because the person accused him of not going to church.it's so shi*ty that we so called "Christians"practice godism without Godliness.Not all fans are sane but the same insane people have contributed to your success either you like it or not.Coming to the matter,i'm not a fan of tiwa and tbillz but if funke defends tiwa...it's impossible to look beyond tiwa as the major problem because promiscuous women love eachother,when a marriage becomes a success,the woman takes the credit and viseversa.Tbillz is one hell of a simple minded niccur.You abandoned two kids for the punna of a celeb,how are you suppose to be regarded as responsible.You built a weak foundation and expect to sit comfortably in that house?tbillz needs to make a meaning outta his shredded personality although I don't believe tiwa's video.As a nigga hustling all day i'm never comfortable receiving from my girl.He should learn that too.But hey!who am I to judge them,we make mistakes,i'm not perfect,you're not,they need help,I hope they find one.

Tiwa is promiscuous, where is you proof.
This is a society where we're quick to crucify women and overlook men shortcomings.

That Dude is suffering from insecurity and inferiority complex.

Let him go tell the EFCC about the 45million he collected.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by palsenator(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
TPAND:
Funke is a loud mouth bigot. She portrays no iota of a universal basic education. A D-list tribalistic moto-moto . How would she utter such dirty words and used the name of God in a curse. God will rather curse her instead.

Shame on her. Wasn't she also sleeping with the married man she eventually got married to that divorced her stupefied ass.
But when your sister from your tribe ( because we know your kind) used the f*** word ,you didn't see anything wrong in that. Who is the real bigot here if not you? I see your own universal basic education though. Get brain bro.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by banmee(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2016
TPAND:

How is she a bigot? Do you even know what that word means?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by TPAND(f): 12:02pm On May 02, 2016
banmee:

How is she a bigot? Do you even know what that word means?

I am 1thousand percent sure you don't know what that word means.

You just publicly showed how notably ignorant you are with vocabularies. The dictionary is your friend, use it, or better ask google.
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by banmee(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
TPAND:

I am 1thousand percent sure you don't know what that word means.

You just publicly showed how notably ignorant you are with vocabularies. The dictionary is your friend, use it, or better ask google.

Go school una no go go. All she said was "God punish you" and that makes her a bigot. It is just like me saying "you are crazy" and that automatically makes me racist. Go school una no go go.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by tammie24: 12:20pm On May 02, 2016
TPAND:

God punish you for this silly comment you just made
Omo ale jati jati
Useless ibo hater!
Flat head!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by tammie24: 12:31pm On May 02, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Don't know why I really dislike that lady. she is nothing close to beauty self.
you don't need to like her
We that like her are enough for her career
She doesn't know you
So she doesn't care
You on the other hand are a waste of space!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by stephnie44(f): 12:42pm On May 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Some fans________ undecided
some fans r assholes
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by jennifer22(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
TPAND:

Uncle, no vex o just want to know if u were the one she insulted? Tell me make I go met am
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by Ekaka1(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2016
MrKong:
Hahaha...Funke no get chill o grin she no even send say na celeb she be, sh suppose dey choose her words carefully

Awon amebo fans

Funke did a good job on the clown....that's what Celebs do....resetting dull minds.
If the edioot no like , na im funeral be dat
Re: Funke Akindele & Fan Who Accused DrSid Of Destroying Tiwa's Marriage by bayinq25(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Tiwa is promiscuous, where is you proof.
This is a society where we're quick to crucify women and overlook men shortcomings.

That Dude is suffering from insecurity and inferiority complex.

Let him go tell the EFCC about the 45million he collected.
where are your own proofs?,remove the metal in your eyes before you observe my red eyes...proofs or nafin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday / Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.