Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

An Excerpt From Something Previously Written..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Excerpt From Something Previously Written..... (278 Views)

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Excerpt From Something Previously Written..... by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 01, 2016
You start to feel empty inside, and when you feel empty, you stop caring, and when you stop caring, you start engaging in behavior that you know in your mind is wrong or dangerous, but you don't care because all that life ever seems to show you is more misery and pain when you do the right things, so maybe... perhaps.... you rationalize, that if you do the opposite, your results will be opposite as well. If you start down the dark path that maybe you'll achieve just enough to be able to make your way back to the right side, but let me tell you something. Once you set foot on that path, it only makes things that much more worse the farther you go. Yes, it may seem advantageous for a short while, but soon you'll realize those gains are short and inconsistent. You fall, get up and try again, and with each fall, you're putting yourself further and further behind.

And I don't say that because it sounds good, or because I've heard it from somewhere else. I say it, because I've lived it. I've been there. And I can tell you for certain that doing anything from a mode and mindset of defeat, will only ever encourage more of the same.

You can't dwell in pain, and expect happiness. You can't dwell in laziness and expect success. You can't dwell in bitterness and expect inner peace and fulfillment.

You CANNOT grow, thinking and believing that you cannot grow.

(1) (Reply)

Join Us At Our Online Service Today / Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of May 2016 / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.