Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back (1247 Views)

New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by lacreamieboie(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2016
Was just wondering why teebillz will have this hidden thoughts and still be hanging out with the man Doroing your wife... #Issokay

MC_lacreamie

Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by halfricanadian(f): 2:08am On May 02, 2016
Every woman home and abroad signed to a record label is usually accused of sleeping with one or two of the record label bosses or members

Dont u guys have conscience cry cry accusing females wat of d men dat bring such idea to d table before dey promote them nko?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by lacreamieboie(m): 2:12am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Every woman home and abroad signed to a record label is usually accused of sleeping with one or two of the record label bosses or members

Dont u guys have conscience cry cry accusing females wat of d men dat bring such idea to d table before dey promote them nko?

Noted... #IamTiwa
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by measideyhere(m): 2:19am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol @ "what of those that bring such ideas to the table nko"...so long as nobody use caliper open ur leg keep...sister tis wrong....meanwhile what u doing up awake by now?
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by halfricanadian(f): 2:28am On May 02, 2016
lacreamieboie:

Noted... #IamTiwa
I am not tiwa please take note thank you
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by halfricanadian(f): 2:29am On May 02, 2016
measideyhere:
lol @ "what of those that bring such ideas to the table nko"...so long as nobody use caliper open ur leg keep...sister tis wrong....meanwhile what u doing up awake by now?

Sleeping at night issues
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by lacreamieboie(m): 2:32am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
I am not tiwa please take note thank you
Noted... #UareNotTiwa
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by halfricanadian(f): 2:36am On May 02, 2016
lacreamieboie:

Noted... #UareNotTiwa

tank u for noting
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by measideyhere(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sleeping at night issues
come over to my clinic lemme me give u 20mg of boredom just enough for 8 hours of sleep.
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by halfricanadian(f): 2:50am On May 02, 2016
measideyhere:
come over to my clinic lemme me give u 20mg of boredom just enough for 8 hours of sleep.

So funny really i wud love to ok tank u smiley
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by measideyhere(m): 2:56am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

So funny really i wud love to ok tank u smiley
glad i made u smile though..you are wellcome...try n sleep as i soon will be.
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by halfricanadian(f): 3:02am On May 02, 2016
measideyhere:
glad i made u smile though..you are wellcome...try n sleep as i soon will be.

ok sir
Re: Teebillz And Don Jazzy's Thought Some Years Back by ednut1(m): 3:52am On May 02, 2016
cool give that barber a MON

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases Sexy Photos / Actress Iheme Nancy Releases S**Y Hot And Edgy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.