Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology (1208 Views)

Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) / Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by CuteMaryJ: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Things took an awkward turn during the "The Good, The Bad and The Funny" show by popular comedian Bash which held at Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Lagos. Terry G took his anger at the DJ after he changed to Olamide song, durosoke, while he was still performing.

DJ Phreez who happens to be a trainee DJ under DJ Jimmy Jatt was the one playing and was unlucky to have been at the receiving end of the ‘hot’ slap.

When asked by THENETNG on the matter, When we reached out to Jimmy Jatt who seemed pretty upset with Terry G, he said,

"I think it was a reaction of an unruly artiste. The DJ has been coordinating the performances without issues. Terry G wasn’t even billed to perform. He called the organizer and begged to perform then they gave him a time frame and he used more than his time. The organizers used their voice-over guy to call him from the backstage that his time was over and he said if he hears the voice he’ll cause trouble’.Dj Jimmy Jatt who was in the audience continued to say,‘ Then he went on to perform about three more songs. He was messing up and people were leaving while he was performing. The organizers were losing crowd and they went to tell the DJ to stop playing his songs so Terry G can get off the stage.‘ But he didn’t leave the stage – he continued performing and making music with his bell and he wasn’t leaving still, so they went back to the DJ and told him to play another artiste’s song, and my boy obliged.

‘All of a sudden, Terry G walked straight to the DJ and gave him the most dazzling of slaps, the boy was dazed. Then he left the venue immediately because I went back stage immediately to try and talk to him. I was pissed and was going to shut down the performance for the night but I thought of it again because it wasn’t the organizers fault’.

When asked if he’ll press charges against Terry G, he said,‘I personally will request a public apology from him just so we have a gentleman’s agreement, because I feel I was the one slapped. Apart from that, if it wasn't my boy involved and an artiste slaps a DJ in my presence, I’ll stand up for the DJ’.

See Video Here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUr80CrQF1/

Source: http://naijatopaz..com/2016/06/shocking-terry-g-slaps-dj-after-he.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by olatunjithomas(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
is it not Terry G? that is what happens when you're high on newly harvested ikorodu weed.
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by Swissheart(f): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
He is visibly rough and violent.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by goldbim(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
So that's how Terry G disgraced himself more and even made us to know he had to beg the organizers to perform freely..instead of saving his dwindling career, he's trying to kill it totally!?smh for Mr free madness lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by midey93(f): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2016
What else do you expect from a thug.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by Lordmykel(m): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Canja embarassed
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Kwale weed at work

1 Like

Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by SuperSupremo(m): 6:17am On Jun 07, 2016
This one past weed oo,ebe coke
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by IamOpemipo(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Terrible gabriel
Re: Terry G Slaps DJ During His Performance, Jimmy Jatt Demands Apology by tyson99(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Chai person wey hin career don dey sink before

(1) (Reply)

Mide Martins Rocks In White And Black, Nails It With Lovely Pair Of Glasses / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / So Pretty! See Oyakhilome’s Daughter In Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.