Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,820,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (136714 Views)

Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by lifestyle1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Frosti: Cool.

But isn't this info quite lenghty?

you need not read everything tongue grin
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by a1solution: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
NGO registration is really tedious but profitable in long run.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by eninaija(f): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2013
What is the legality of an association without registration with CAC?
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by Chidiofrancis(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
lawyer: I have been running away from this question for the past one year since Nairalanders have been bugging me to state the process and requirements for registering an NGO. The basic reason is that its is very difficult to do and quite time consuming for the lawyer doing it and the clients really don’t appreciate the efforts and stress involved in registering one but recently i met a Nice Nairalander who encouraged me to not feel aggrieved by the acts of some but to continue assisting people so as to make Nigeria a more better place and much much closer to the desired information being craved by all.

So as usual in my usual simplistic and humour filled manner of explaining these things, i will attempt to explain the process of registering an NGO in Nigeria:

QUESTION: Lawyer what is a Non Government Organization (N.G.O) ?

ANSWER: Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) are organisations that are not part of government and do not exist to make a profit from the work of the organisation for the owners or members of the organisation. They exist to serve some public purpose rather than just serving the personal interests of the owners or members of the organisation.

They exist for the benefit of the general public or specific sections of the public. If members receive payment or benefits, it is only in the form of a reasonable salary and benefits in return for the work that is done as an employee of the organisation. Any profit that is produced is used by the organisation to make a greater impact in terms of their public purpose.

Examples include:

Wide group of organisations, from large charitable NGOs like Red Cross, Better Life for Rural Women etc down to small community organisations like sports, clubs or civics e.g. Lagos Country Club, Yoruba Tennis Club, Chess Players Association of Nigeria, Abakaliki Progressive Union Foundation etc

The definition of Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) covers all organisations that do not exist to make profits for owners or members. It does not cover private companies or even co-operatives or income generating projects that exist solely to produce benefits for members.

Most Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have to rely on grants and donations from fundraising because Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) usually serve sections of the community that could not afford to pay the full cost of the service. NPOs do not usually choose their target groups according to who can pay for the service, but according to who needs the service most.

QUESTION: Okay, I understand what a NGO is and its aims and objectives but what are NGOs known as in Nigeria?

ANSWER: Under the Law more especially the Company Law in Nigeria, they are known as INCORPORATED TRUSTEES. These means that the Non-governmental organisation (NGO) formed is under the protection and guidance of a set of people called TRUSTEES and the Non-governmental organisation (NGO) assets and funds are placed squarely under the TRUST, confidence, reliance and dependence of the Trustees to carry out the aims and objectives of the Non-governmental organisation (NGO).

TRUSTEES are different from DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS in a company because unlike share holders in a company who will do anything to make sure their company derives a profit, Trustees are not entitled to make a profit from the Non-governmental organisation (NGOs) but rather to promote the welfare, aims and objectives  of the Non-governmental organisation (NGO) freely.

QUESTION: Lawyer are you sure that these trustees are not entitled to make profit because somebody i spoke to said my Church next door named “I GO HAMMER INTERNATIONAL CHURCH”  grin  is registered as an Incorporated Trustee and they are making Mad Millions judging from the cars that park outside my house every Sunday. Are Churches also Incorporated Trustees and who can register Incorporated Trustees?

ANSWER: Very Funny Question! Yes ALL Churches and Mosques are Incorporated Trustees and the Pastors, Priests, Imams etc are the Trustees or part of the Trustees of the Churches or Mosques near you and they only survive due to the grants, tithes, benefits, welfare and donations pouring in every time. But it is a different thing all together when your talking about how the donations are being disbursed either to the welfare of the people or into private pockets to enrich the trustees themselves.

So that depends on the members of the Non-governmental organisation (NGO) to provide checks and balances on their Trustees.

I know so many people register Incorporated Trustees in Nigeria to open one Church or the other to make millions  ;Dand some genuinely register these Churches to Help people and promote God’s words, so it depends to be honest which Incorporated Trustee Church is helping people and which one is using the donations and tithes to enrich their pastors. Thats not my own call here to judge people!

Also the kinds of people that can register Incorporated Trustees include the following:

a. Person Bound together by religion, custom, kinship or nationality

b. Association established for religious, educational, literary, scientific, social development, sporting or charitable purpose 

c. Clubs, Cultural Associations, Foundations and Schools

Examples of  Popular NGOs include:

Nigeria Youth AIDS Program
Nigeria Youth Working Group on Environment & Development
Nigerian Association of University Women
Nigerian Environment Study/Action Team
Nigerian Institute of Public Relations Lagos state chapter
Nigerian Integrated Rural Accelerated Development Organisation (NIRADO)
Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC)
Nigerian Medical Association (NMA)
Nigerian Youth Action Rangers
Nigerian Youth Environmental Network
NISER
Obi/Akpor Patriotic League
Odua Peoples Congress
Ogoni Youth
Oil watch Africa
Olabisi Onabanjo University
OMEP World Organisation for Early Childhood Education
Omni Medical
Operation Happy Home
Organisation (ACHDO)-Formerly Mother and Child
Organization for the Advancement of African Women (ORGAAW)
Organization for the Dev of Sports & Youth
Orthodox Welfare Association
Etc

QUESTION: Okay i think i am beginning to Understand what   a Non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Incorporated Trustee is, but what are the advantages of Forming a Non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Incorporated Trustee legally or Illegally? wink

ANSWER: LWKMD (Laugh wan Kill me die) grin

Simple, do you mean apart from having Access to FREE Millions of NAIRA or DOLLARS pouring in through donations, aids, tithes, contributions, benefit, assistance, offerings, hand-outs etc that is 100% TAX FREE and almost Unaccounted for by the Members!!! LOL? grin

or

Do you mean apart from having access to all these Monies and you can be so unscrupulous to line up your pockets and introduce you to a better life aka the Nigerian Dream? LOL grin

Anyway apart from the above crooked and dodgy reasons Nigerians register NGOS, the advantage legally include:

a. It is a body Corporate i.e It has a right to sue and be sued

b. It has a Legal Personality i.e No one Man can claim it to be its own no matter the amount of Money a person donated. i.e despite the Billions invested by Bill Gates in the Bill gates Foundation, it doesn’t belong to him but he can be a major influencial Trustee amongst the board of Trustees

c. Perpetual Succession: It continues for life and even after the death of the major donors or board of Trustees, it continues with new Trustees taking over i.e if the Principal Pastor of  Church dies, the Church continues and a new successor and new board of Trustees take over.

d. Power to Hold Land: This is a Major factor in being a Non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Incorporated Trustee. The CAC is very particular about Non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Incorporated Trustees Having the capacity to own lands or buy lands for its operations immediately unless it won’t be registered
e . Capacity to own a Common Seal:

QUESTION: Okay i am ready to Register A Non-governmental organisation (NGO) or Incorporated Trustee! What are the requirements to register one then in Nigeria?

ANSWER: Okay, at this junction, get your pens and paper and cram it down: Before you contact your lawyer, get all these things down first:

a. Select 2 names of the Association i.e  Incorporated Trustee of I GO CHOP MONEY DIE FOUNDATION or Incorporated Trustees of Nairaland INITIATIVE! The CAC will choose one that is registerable or deny both of them in all its entirety. So choose Carefully.

It is very Important to select a Name that is unique and it must end with either the words Foundation, Trust, Organization, Association, Network, Initiative etc (Bottom line it must confirm with the practice that is common with Non-governmental organisation (NGOs)

b. Choose the aims and objectives of the proposed Incorporated Trustee normally minimum 3 i.e Sample :

c. Address of The Association

d. Names of the Trustees (They must be 2 or More)

e. 2 passport photographs for each of the Trustees

f. The personal residential addresses of each of the Trustees

g. Occupation of each of the Trustees

h. Tenure of each of the Trustees, the removal and filling of the vacancy of the Trustee

i    Auditor

j. Membership

k. Common Seal (The seal must be made in Metal that can be inprinted on and must be physically inspected at the CAC

L. List the Executive Members of the association i.e –President, secretary, Financial secretary,  auditors etc

QUESTION: Okay Lawyer, Now that i have gotten the Pre-Registration Requirements, what do i do next?

ANSWER
: The next thing includes the Registration Process Proper which includes the following:

1. Procuring,  Conducting Name Search and Reserving your chosen NGO name (Normally takes 2 weeks or less)

2. Filling the Application forms after it has been purchased (Trust me, there are so many forms to fill and sign by all the trustees)

3.    Advertisment of the name of the NGO and objects of the NGO in 2 National Dailies and One local Newspaper circulating in an Area of the chosen Registered Office where the Association is based

e.g Guardian Papers and Punch Newpapers (National Newspapers)
Ikeja Report or Abuja Chronicle (Local Newspaper)

clearing stating the name of the Association and  Trustees and calling for Objections from the Public to the registration of the Association

d. Submission of the duly completed Typed Application form which should be accompanied by the following:

1. Availabity of name Search Report

2. A formal letter of Application to the CAC director General stating the reasons why you want to form the NGO and should be signed by either the Chairman, Secretary or the Applicatants Solicitor i.e yours truely wink

3. Copies and Proof of the Original Newspaper Publications

4. 2 Copies of the Applicants CONSTITUTION (This is the real wahala drafting a constitution). The Constitution must provide for the following:

5. Minutes of the Meeting where the Trustees were appointed having the list of Members Present and Absent and showing the voting pattern, signed by the Chairman and Secretary of the Board.

The Minutes must be on the letter headed Paper of the Association

6.Minutes of the meeting where the SPECIAL CLAUSE rules was adopted into the constitution of the Association, signed by the Secretary and Chairman showing the list of Members in attendance.

7. All Trustees Must attach 2 Passport sized Photographs and one of the passport must be attached to a declaration Form sworn to at the High court by each trustee. This form replaces the State Government Security Clearance)

8. Attach the copy of the court registry payment for the Trustee Declaration form

9. Trustees should sign against their names on the application forms, state their permanent residential addresses and state their occupations

10. Pay all the filing fees at once

QUESTION: Finally how much does it cost to Register an N.G.O?

ANSWER: It Basically costs above N150,000 and above to register an NGO with all the fees included. Personally, if i am drafting the Constitution, i always add something extra to that fee because of the time and stress involved. It takes days, sometimes weeks to get a perfect constitution without query and it is the most cumbersome thing involved minus drafting the Minutes of the Association.

So the price is not static. It depends on the lawyer and because the CAC knows registering an NGO is the fastest way to create Millionaires in Nigeria either legally or illegally, they have to increase their filing fees to chop their own now because you wont remember them and the lawyer tomorrow when your NGO hammers! grin

Ok i am tired of typing, I hope i have been able to answer most of your pressing NGO/INCORPORATED TRUSTEE registration questions in a very simple and understandable manner, To be continued someday!  Buzz me if you have any Questions, coments or queries on 07036681104 or Mail me at barrister_matto@yahoo.com for more info!

Cheers!

For a link to answers in registering a company in Nigeria, click below :

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251915.0.html
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by ladydada(f): 1:14am On Feb 14, 2013
Hi lawyer,

We want to register a non profit organisation in nigeria that already exists in the UK. It has been going for over 7 years, already has all the paperwork that you said you need to create such as constitution, trustees etc. it files annual tax returns and receives funding from major organisations. Is there a straightforward process of presenting the original certificates and charity status approval that would waive going through the entire process again? How do we go about it? Just to be clear, we are not closing the UK arm, we just want to expand into Nigeria

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by stancns(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
please what are the steps in registering a school alumni
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by michaelbiz: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
I think the process is clear enough from the CAC website.
But frankly speaking, many lawyers are using churches to make money.
And their sweet mouth is an issue because they want you to feel you can't do it on your own...(CAC Abuja is really showing that). Hmmm na wah. *lips sealed*

The sincere truth is, if it is not worth it don't worry your head going through hell to make heaven. Providing all this information is tough already, not to talk about assembling the trustees and ensuring they don't mess up the effort of getting the registration done without errors or else you keep going back and forth.

Best bet, go to the CAC office and see things for yourself before taking any bill from one charge-and-bail lawyer. Nigerians are always in a hurry. We should learn to get involved, and arm ourselves with rich and accurate information.
Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by hbabe(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks so much for this write up, Lawyer. I was shocked to get so much info on Nairaland. I will contact you soon.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by gomezblue: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Interested in investing in the fastest growing and biggest economy in Africa? Think Pendok we have assisted over 100 clients and promoters in Diaspora to achieve in aims with all corporate needs in Nigeria. With incorporation, taxation, consultancy and other relevant corporate services in Nigeria. We are the best and foremost in corporate services, with accreditations from relevant Nigerian agencies like CAC, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Trade, Investment and Commerce etc. We register business name, LLC, NGOs and other corporate alteration at affordable costs. Visit www.pendok.com or call 08107804290 or email inquiries@pendok.com.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by ishola2012: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2013
what is the basic salary of an NGO worker
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by gomezblue: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
PENDOK, a corporate consultancy firm with CAC accreditation offers you a better service in the incorporation of your proposed Business names, Limited liability companies, NGOs etc. Having assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora with our CITS model ( Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Services). We offer services ranging from FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, company seal and other documents for ur corporate account, appointment of directors, increase in share capital, annual returns and all other corporate concerns at affordable cost. Contact us today on www.pendok.com, via email at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by larry2000: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good day,

Kindly enlighten me on how to set up a non-governmental organisation
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by OmerianConsult: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
Kudos for sharing such great info. Does the above apply to registering a business club? lf not how do l register one?
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by omogidi234(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ gomezblue

Sir, CAC is a corporation under the Trade and Investment Ministry. If you go to their offices as an acclaimed Agent, it is the Picture of Aganga that is hung on their wall and not that of Wogu, the Labour Minister.

Thanks for correcting this and other misinformation.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by gomezblue: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
PENDOK is a fast grow corporate consultancy firm with CAC accreditation to incorporate Business names, Limited liability companies, NGOs (Church, Foundation, Club etc. We have assisted numerous clients in Nigeria and diaspora with our Consultancy,  Incorporation, Taxation and Services model. With services like FIRS TIN or TCC,  EFCC SCUML, annual returns, corporate audits and other corporate services at your fingertips. Contact us today on www.pendok.com, mail us inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by emikeoyemade: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is very helpful. Thanks. I am looking at registering an NGO in January
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by meemeee: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
ok
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by Awhyte: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
How long can an NGO operate without registration?
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
eee
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. Contact us to enjoy our advantage.
Why not contact us via mail pendoknig@yahoo.com or call us on 08107804290 & 08026103452.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
larry2000:
Good day,

Kindly enlighten me on how to set up a non-governmental organisation
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
INCOPORATED TRUSTEES is also called Non Governmental Organization (NGO). It is does not have any direct dealings with the government; instead exist for the purpose of its objectives. The trustees are agents and it’s not meant for profit but remuneration will be paid to the trustees as a form of salary, any money made is to improve the aims of the organization. This form of corporate registration is for community of persons bound together by customs, religion, kinship or nationality, or a body or association of persons established for any religious, educational, literary, scientific, social, development, cultural, sporting or charitable purpose may appoint one or more trustees for the community, body, association, club, foundation and organization. It constitutes the Part C of C.A.M.A. and given the general powers of a corporation.

REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION

1. Select 2 unique names of your choice for the NGO; to undergo name search - The search result comes out within 5-7 working days.
2. Choose the aims and objectives of the proposed NGO normally minimum 3, you can leave the rest to us to provide.
3. Address of The Association (proposed NGO)
4. Name of the Trustees involve in the setup of the NGO (They must be 2 or more).
5. Two passport photographs for each of the Trustees.
6. The personal residential addresses of each of the Trustees.
7. Occupation of each of the Trustees.
8. Select an Auditor, state his/her address and name.
9. State all members involve in the formation of this proposed NGO.
10. Common Seal (Pendok will provide you with this).
11. A drafted copy of the company constitution.
12. A drafted copy of the minutes of the general meeting of all trustees involved.
13. List the Executive Members of the association i.e. President, secretary, financial secretary, auditors etc.
14. Advertisement in one national newspapers and one local newspaper about the proposed NGO.
15. The legal fee is N130, 000. 10 percent is paid into our corporate account for name search process. After your desired Association name is approved by CAC, 60 percent is then paid at the commencement of filing and the remaining 30 percent to be paid at the collection of certificate. Payment is made into our GTBank account : PENDOK NIGERIA COMPANY as the account name, 0152859263.
For further enquiries please do contact 08107804290.

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by dewalt(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Love this
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Seeing is believing, why not give the professionals and acknowledged CAC accredited agents the opportunity to help you register your corporate entities (Business Name, Limited by shares, NGOs) at an affordable fees, within 5 working days.
Business Name: N25,000. Private Limited Company (One million share capital): N70,000. NGOs: N130,000.
Remember, we won't just help you register your company, we will also help you with your TIN & SCUML, all this for your corporate account.
Contact us today via Whatsapp or call us on 08107804290.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by fulgene(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
smiley
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:59pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

A Private Limited Company is N70,000 and the certificate will be out within 5 working days; Business Name is N25,000 within 5 working days & IT (NGO or Church): N130,000 within 30 working days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.

Examples of newly collected certificates. Just within 5 working days!!!

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
"Seen. Thanx for a job well done. - Mr. S. Nwanya" This is the feedback we got from one of our existing who got his Business Name Certificate today 23rd May 2018.

For your Business Name Registration- N25,000 with certificate out within 5 working days; Limited by Shares Companies: N70,000 with certificate out with 5 working days; IT (NGO, Church, Club, Foundation etc.): N130,000 with certificate out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days public notice). Trademark, Patents, Copyright, Tax filings (PIT filings, CIT filings, VAT filings, TCC/ TIN application e.t.c.) and other Corporate Services.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, a legal corporate firm that have assisted more than 200 companies in Nigeria and Diaspora with their company registrations, post-incorporation filings, annual returns, trademark, patents, tax filings and advisory. Visit www.gomezconsult.com; Call/ Whatsapp on 08107804290 or 08102794272; Email us at info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I understand that the Corporate Affairs Commission is trying to make every proprietor, director and trustee register their company entities by themselves but you will all agree with me that, experience and professionalism can not be compromised. Everyday i do receive calls from clients that they are stuck or having issues at one point or the other along their respective company registrations.

Now, why not allow a PROFESSIONAL CAC Accredited Agent assist at a low cost with no stress, hassle or panic. It will baffle you that some clients have been battling with their registration process for 6 months, a year, some even two years. Just a pre-incorporation process. Knowledge and professionalism cannot be undermined or compromised.

The total estimated cost for a business name with all inclusive charges (transport, fees and other miscellaneous): N17,500 apparently we are just simply offering self-less services for a BUSINESS NAME at N25,000 with a duration of 5 Working days.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Excerpts of this week ongoing registrations.

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>

Re: A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season Greetings from Gomez Corporate Consult LTD. We will like to appreciate Nairalanders for trusting us with all their corporate concerns.

Contact us on 08107804290, ‭0810 279 4272‬ or mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website on www.gomezconsult.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.