Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Women Always Wanting To Be The Victim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Always Wanting To Be The Victim (623 Views)

Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years / Why Women Always Wear Yoga Pants Just Like Kylie Jenner(photos) / Toyin Lawani Slammed By Lord Trigg: 'Quit Acting The Victim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Always Wanting To Be The Victim by adrainuche(m): 5:18am On May 02, 2016
Teebillz nearly commited suicide and 48 hrs later sister tiwa is dressing like one calabar house help giving a 45 minutes interview.. Why ?? to be sincere i have several questions

1) abeg is this the way she dresses at home

Nollywood stunt dressing like one calabar house help, its very disgusting so we can all pity her.. her husband die but am sorry i dont buy that stunt ...

for men who invest in a woman have said it and i would say it again investing in a woman is a bad investment this is just a case of a man taking a woman tru skool and later the woman says she doesnt want to marry him ... some of us weve been there and we all know how it feels ....

my nairaland sisters and brothers teebilz is a fine boy apart from celebrity ish sister tiwa is an average looking babe for oga teebillz to want to commit suicide its because he has seen his life investment leaving and he is at a difficult stage in his life when things are hard and its now she wants to leave she doesnt want to foot billz but when oga billz was footing she dint complain she was buzy saying shey billz his part of his name let him foot it ...

2) Tee-biilz nearly commited suicide and sista tiwa is ranting rubbish in her interview no sign of empathy if he had died nko .... some girls who are not even married her telling her to leave her husband my uncle and his wife fight everyday we dey settle everyday after several years now they have been together since we no longer even hear of them fighting anymore you women should shut your hypocritical ass !!!

3) teebilz smoke weed lol he takes coke lol hes in debt lol shey he filed for bankrupcy Dint she knows he takes drugs since how are we sure she herself doesnt even take any of those substances she mentioned SMH

4) To be sincere its because tiwa is earning more than her husband shes saying all this shit whether una like am or not ... i read someone saying men should not depend on women !!! its women who should not depend on men how many men have u heard depending on women in terms of statistics ....

5) when teebilz was paying for her video making her a star she dint know he smoke weed or he takes cocaine SMH ungrateful bitches everywhere always finding fault if her husband accused her of cheating why she nor talk say "i never cheated on my husband" do u guyz even know if he was in his right state of mind before he started ranting maybe he was high on that stuff she accused him off earlier grin !!! Why she herself nor rant which kind interview be that i dint finnish watching the video too much hypocrisy in the video ...

6) Beyonce accused jay z of cheating everybody supported beyonce nobody heard jayz giving an interview dressing like an homeless man ranting how beyonce smokes weed etc ... teebillz accused tiwa of cheating everybody is now supporting tiwa #doublestandard if na tiwa talk say teebillz dey cheat nko... na so cus its only men who cheat women dont cheat ... SMH

7) Those of una wen never marry when una dey insult teebillz make una go find husband/wife marriage is not easy you think when the son grows up he would support his mum for hummiliating the father !! If tiwa dint cheat she would have tweeted "i have never cheated on my husband and i never would" which one is interview !!!

cool whose filing for the divorce if its tiwa then she cheated !!! Yes she cheated when women do something wrong they always find a way to equate the situation... i once caught my GF cheating and she started saying i behave like a mad man i dont know how to talk i even take drugs this one is topic for another day and time ...

9) Tiwa doesnt love teebilz wether we like it or not teebilz is d one who is heart broken not sister tiwa u can see her bitchy attitude from that hypocritical interview if u want to look closely .. when girls start making money or seems they find something better or feel they deserve something better thats d way they all start behaving speaking from experience ....

10) he smokes weed he smokes cocaine do u know how many men kpoli na so tomorrow wizkid wife go say he smokes weed he smokes cocaine something we all knew without her even telling us abeg ... leave matta ...

11) tomorrow the bread seller turn model will come hear after some years and start ranting her husband does this her husband does that mark my words !!! When women start earning more than their men there is always problem not all of dem sha unfortunately tiwa is amongst them ...

12) whenever i watch their video its just reminds me of jim iyke and tb joshua saga such an horrible performance grin the woman interviewing sister tiwa was somehow disgusted obviously she could see the hypocrisy on tiwas face she is an old woman and u know women can spot other women tricks they know themselves ...

13) for those of you who will come here and bash me i do not support tee-billz !!! but if tiwa had accused her husband of cheating would oga billz start giving an interview am 100 percent certain the answer is NO ... y is sister ekaete tiwa savage dressing like an househelp giving interview even some women wen their husband die nor dey dress like that ....

Hypocrisy #UngratefullBitchesEverywhere #IStandWithBillz aftermath people are standing with our president buhari meanwhile our economy is in the state of tiwa savage marriage --> Shambles grin grin

#NajokeIDeyOoo
Re: Women Always Wanting To Be The Victim by Pavore9: 6:06am On May 02, 2016
OP. the joke is should the same Teeblllz you are exonerating come for your sister's hand in marriage you will feel wry uncomfortable! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Stuns In New Photos (peek) / Reason With Me / Nigerian Striker Emmanuel Emenike Takes A Selfie With Nollywood Actor Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.