Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files (804 Views)

Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots / Easiest Way To Rename And Sort All Your Downloaded Images in bulk / How To Unzip Or Extract Files On Your Andriod Phone Using Easy Unrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by Nobody: 7:16am On May 02, 2016
Pls how do I unzip downloaded zip files in my phone..is there any app with that option?
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2016
kushstalin:
Pls how do I unzip downloaded zip files in my phone..is there any app with that option?
On window, you just click. What type of phone do you use?
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by emeraldknytt(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2016
For android mobile phones, ES file xplorer, Xplore file manager, Androzip. Any of the above will get the job done for ya. For windows, download Archive manager.
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by Talph: 9:21am On May 02, 2016
kushstalin:

This is one of the major reason I advice people to use UC browser, cause of the unzip file add on that comes with stress less browser
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by Youngpo413: 9:29am On May 02, 2016
Talph:

This is one of the major reason I advice people to use UC browser, cause of the unzip file add on that comes with stress less browser
uc browser unzip files automatically?
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by Talph: 9:36am On May 02, 2016
Youngpo413:
uc browser unzip files automatically?

You have to get the add-ons about 430kb
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by Youngpo413: 11:21am On May 02, 2016
Talph:

You have to get the add-ons about 430kb
thanks but on the Android or pc?
Re: How To Unzip Downloaded Zip Files by Emmaway(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2016
kushstalin:
Use Winzip it's available in play store or you can use RAR also available in Play Store

(1) (Reply)

Corruption-mtn Secretly Removes Subsidy Too!!40k/s On Zone Tariff- Photo + Audio / How Can One Download A Video Clip From You Tube / Infinix Note 3: Most Searched Android Smartphone In Nigeria (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.