Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,266 members, 7,822,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products (3116 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by sirchikero: 7:42am On May 02, 2016
PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products They Endorse – PAS CHIKERO
Tiwa Savage’s #marriage crisis video has shown us that most celebrities don’t really use the products they endorse thereby pointing to the fact that we mustn’t buy products just because celebrities we love endorsed them. Most of the campaigns are based on lies and this article will proof this.

QUOTE: “I covered up for so long because I wanted people to believe that TJ is the one that takes care of me, TJ is the head of the house…I wanted him to be the head of the house. I covered up so much. TJ has not spent one Naira, I paid for hospital bills, his flight, his accommodation, we also went shopping for TJ so that he will have new things. His excuse was that I don’t have money’. I had to pay for everything so that he can go out and hustle, and get the contracts. He didn’t have money for diapers, but he had money to have a bi-weekly haircut, had money to pay for his laundry, had money to take a woman to the hotel.” – Tiwa Savage .

This is coming from the lips of Tiwa Savage who is the brand Ambassador of Pampers! As an Ambassador, one would think that she will always use Pampers on her son, Jamil, whom she claimed in the TVC( TV Commercial) sleeps well in it.

“The Nigerian Pampers was different and not as good as the ones in the Uk but to my pleasant surprise and I did try and am still using it. Most importantly it keeps him dry all night” Tiwa’s words in the Pampers diapers TVC.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ MORE:
http://lsh.re/11VXA

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by Adex097: 8:10am On May 02, 2016
"He didn’t have money for diapers"

Talking about shooting yourself in the foot. grin

4 Likes

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by SleekAboki: 8:18am On May 02, 2016
Tiwa de-marketed pampers live on international television. The legal department of pampers might likely take legal actions against Tiwa.

It is now left for pampers competitors to milk this!

1 Like

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by omaigala(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2016
Ouch! except the pampers business development managers and legal team decide to turn blind eyes to this. Else, the deal is gone.
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by goldbim(f): 9:23am On May 02, 2016
Pampers for adverts,huggies in reality....that's Nigerian celebrities for you.they go with CLASS!companies just make them richer instead of using the money to promote their social responsibility better.

5 Likes

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by HornyTiwa(f): 9:33am On May 02, 2016
Why is the Nigerian population so gullible and sadistic?

Do you know the meaning of diapers at all?

Diapers is not a brand name for baby waste collectibles,its a general name eg PAMPERS is a type of DIAPER..
PAMPERS is a brand.

just like SPAGHETTI is the general name but we have DANGOTE,HONEYWELL etc SPAGHETTI.

must you look for loopholes every where on order to get maximum profits from people's pain?

smh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by deife(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2016
I think y'all getting this wrong. pampers is a trade mark or a brand name while diaper is a generic name for nappy.
Pampers and diaper mean the same thing.

5 Likes

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by deife(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Diapers is not a brand name for baby waste collectibles,its a general name eg PAMPERS is a type of DIAPER..
PAMPERS is a brand.

just like SPAGHETTI is the general name but we have DANGOTE,HONEYWELL etc SPAGHETTI.

must you look for loopholes every where on order to get maximum profits from people's pain?

smh

Gracias. l'm glad we are on the same page on this.

1 Like

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by modath(f): 9:58am On May 02, 2016
I don't blame her!! That Nigeria Pampers is worse than tissue Paper.. cheesy

Meanwhile obodo oyinbo Pampers is better than huggies, go figure...

Either ways, she did that product's image some damage ...She should not have done that 45 mins "stage play" she put up... would hurt her in the long run...
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by LesbianBoy(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2016
Mad people everywhere angry
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by Pavore9: 11:39am On May 02, 2016
OP is brimming in confidence with his limited knowledge.....diaper is NOT A BRAND NAME!

dia·per
noun
plural noun: diapers
1. a piece of absorbent material wrapped around a baby's bottom and between its legs to absorb and retain urine and faeces.

Tiwa Savage's saga is really exposing the quality of minds in Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by khadijah12(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

PAMPERS is a brand.

smh

Lmao when I read this post, I was like where's the op's point coz diapers is the general name. Then I read comments and they were in support, so I started doubting myself sef. I had to check the meaning again before I saw your comment.

1 Like

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by obami007(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2016
Lolzzz

some people are dumb sha.

diaper is the general name while huggies, pampers, Dr brown etc are brands of diapers.

the only mistake she did was to mention diaper (the general name) instead of pampers(a product which she represents)
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by layzie: 12:17pm On May 02, 2016
The deal with pampers should have covered free delivery for her son's use till the deal is over. She's not meant to be buying, she is the brand ambassador.

So her claim means she's buying other brands.

My thoughts though. Maybe d deal didn't cover free delivery. Maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by bodejohn(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
I have tried to refrain from commenting on this Tiwa Savage and her husband wahala.
But I couldn't keep quiet in the face of some ignorant contributions.

How people who are not privy to the details of the contract Tiwa signed with Pampers talk so confidently beats my imagination.
It should be pardonable if one person decides to go solo in ignorance but more worrisome are the zombies and wailers who nod graciously to what they completely know nothing about.

I am also not privy to the contract details, but being conversant with some of the rules governing the corporate business of the company that produces pampers, it is very possible that free pampers is not part of the deal. The company by policy does not give free products to people who can afford to buy it.

Till one of you can produce a copy of the Tiwa's contract showing she will be supplied with pampers, you can forever remain silent...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by egopersonified(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2016
sirchikero:

“The Nigerian Pampers was different and not as good as the ones in the Uk but to my pleasant surprise and I did try and am still using it. Most importantly it keeps him dry all night” Tiwa’s words in the Pampers diapers TVC.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ MORE:
http://lsh.re/11VXA

Can't you people see where op stated 'in the pampers diaper tvc'? Where did he insinuate that 'diapers' is a type of diaper? Please read the op again if you are confused.

2 Likes

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by deife(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2016
You aMAIZE me @egopersonified. I don't get it. I'm CORNfused. angry

1 Like

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by ellahzy(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
#justWondering Tiwa has nice long hair, Teebillz also gat hair too (Mr biweekly barbing) why doesn't Jamjam have hair? tongue
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by bomasek(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
ellahzy:
#justWondering Tiwa has nice long hair, Teebillz also gat hair too (Mr biweekly barbing) why doesn't Jamjam have hair? tongue

It's Don Jazzy baby sorry,again cool
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by ellahzy(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
bomasek:
It's Don Jazzy baby sorry,again cool

stop rough play na grin

2 Likes

Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by Ejytex(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

PAMPERS is a brand.

smh
Sister no mind him abeggi his level of english neva reach there,tanx for clearing d air for d bobo
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by Mustay(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2016
sirchikero:
Tiwa Savage’s #marriage crisis video has shown us that most celebrities don’t really use the products they endorse thereby pointing to the fact that we mustn’t buy products just because celebrities we love endorsed them. Most of the campaigns are based on lies and this article will proof this.

This is coming from the lips of Tiwa Savage who is the brand Ambassador of Pampers! As an Ambassador, one would think that she will always use Pampers on her son, Jamil, whom she claimed in the TVC( TV Commercial) sleeps well in it.

This has shown us NOTHING - have you ever been to her house to see when she changes diapers I like the comment of the commenter who referred the OP to the contract details.

It was not even a must for her to make use of her child in the first place but if the parties wanted it, so be it. The purpose of adverts in marketing is to call your attention to a product and not necessarily a call to compliance! That our network operators have brand ambassadors does not mean these guys won't use other network; that you see Segun Arinze advertising for the BRT operators does not mean he must abandon whatever means of transport he chooses to use; that Kanu Nwankwo featured in Peak's advert does not mean he will avoid drinking tea in the airplane or hotel because they served him not with Peak milk. Ts & Cs are embedded in the contracts - as you are not privy to this, please stop making wild assumptions as facts.

This article only proved that we have a serious problem in Nigeria - EDUCATION.
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by dandollaz: 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
Pampers na rubbish i bought it a month ago for my wife but she couldnt use it all that it leaks evertyhing out.will love them to improve on it to grow ur economy.yhanks tiwa for exposing them.
Re: PAMPERS BRAND DECEPTION : Tiwa Savage Joins Celebrities Who Don’t Use Products by UIA04(f): 6:44pm On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

PAMPERS is a brand.

smh
Noo you actually didn't get the point.
As a brand ambassador she is meant to get lots of pampers that she doesn't have to buy it that's another marketing strategy

When Justin beiber became kalvin Klein ambassador, he got so much briefs(boxers) that he has to wear one and throw it away everyday. Thats an advantage of being a brand ambassador.

Except of course, terms and conditions were in the contract that she isn't obligated to use pampers for her child even as an ambassador.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2face Seriously Kissing & Smooching His Wife Annie In A Romantic Way (pics,vid) / 21 Savage Grabs Amber Rose’s Booty On The Red Carpet At MTV Vmas (photo) / ILLUMINATTI: Top 6 Nigeria Artistes that Allegedly Sold Their Souls To The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.