Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! (29634 Views)

Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m / Naira To Remain Below 500/dollar This Week —experts / Naira May Appreciate To N300 Per Dollar – BDC Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by Julietekekwe1: 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
amaechi1:

People that will never see anything good in themselves is very unfortunate.
there are great differences between been patriotic and telling yourself the truth, Been realistic with what is obtainable today and been hopeful of a better tomorrow. be careful so you don't confuse yourself.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by Raypawer(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2016
God Bless PMB
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by Mustack: 10:28pm On May 02, 2016
Armorall:
5) The Crude Oil Price is going up
and that will enable more dollers to the CBN
absolutely correct
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by Asatiloko(f): 5:52am On May 03, 2016
undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by Amother4life: 6:31am On May 03, 2016
Nobody is bringing any investments. Wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by aloeman15(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
I'm late to the party.
It's really hard to snap deluded people out of their dream state.
Tell me, this time last year, if your optimistic brains had been told nigeria would be in its current state, what would you have said?
"Hit the ground running", abi?
In over a year since they won elections, Your govt, despite all reason and commonsense to the contrary, has blatantly refused to give you a plan of action, yet you, the op and mr. Amaechi are still eating BLIND optimism, eh?
Tell me, what would, could you ever criticise buhari for?
Hm...
You're going to borrow to fund your budget. And spend 40% of all your revenue paying for your loan.
You're going to flood the market with naira- especially your N500b welfare fund, the height of idiocy in an economic downturn.
You will still- illegally- hold foreign companies' earnings hostage.
China plans to buy your crude with their yuan, not the dollar (you didn't think of that when you were signing the loan deal, did you).
The best you can hope for in crude prices in 2016 is $50. And even that's a giant leap. Your budget needs $63 to balance out.
Major manufacturers, airlines, most of our economic heavy weights are in the black market.
You can't generate power to save your lives. Your fuel queues are 3 months old, your economy still has NO blueprint, the infrastructure-developing ministries have less money than the propaganda ministry and ict isn't even an afterthought.
Now, which of these few facts will give your naira any hope?
Charly68:
God bless u tthey are too pesimistic and I wonder their problem : Even when it is apparent things are going to be better they will still have one reason or the other not to believe .
amaechi1: People that will never see
anything good in themselves is
very unfortunate.
Re: 3 Reasons Why The Naira May Appreciate Against The Dollar This Week! by Charly68: 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
aloeman15:
I'm late to the party.
It's really hard to snap deluded people out of their dream state.
Tell me, this time last year, if your optimistic brains had been told nigeria would be in its current state, what would you have said?
"Hit the ground running", abi?
In over a year since they won elections, Your govt, despite all reason and commonsense to the contrary, has blatantly refused to give you a plan of action, yet you, the op and mr. Amaechi are still eating BLIND optimism, eh?
Tell me, what would, could you ever criticise buhari for?
Hm...
You're going to borrow to fund your budget. And spend 40% of all your revenue paying for your loan.
You're going to flood the market with naira- especially your N500b welfare fund, the height of idiocy in an economic downturn.
You will still- illegally- hold foreign companies' earnings hostage.
China plans to buy your crude with their yuan, not the dollar (you didn't think of that when you were signing the loan deal, did you).

The best you can hope for in crude prices in 2016 is $50. And even that's a giant leap. Your budget needs $63 to balance out.
Mr man you talked as if you are one of those who lost out in the tenure of "shop I shop" Are you part of those who ran the economy aground and are now blaming the new president for 16 years maladministration. Common sense tells me that Buhari met a very bad economy hence requires time to put things in order. All these your analysis are paper works that does not reflect the reality of things .
Major manufacturers, airlines, most of our economic heavy weights are in the black market.
You can't generate power to save your lives. Your fuel queues are 3 months old, your economy still has NO blueprint, the infrastructure-developing ministries have less money than the propaganda ministry and ict isn't even an afterthought.
Now, which of these few facts will give your naira any hope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Leather Inception Mission In Sokoto Is Full Swing / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.