Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos (28487 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by nbright: 3:13pm On May 02, 2016
cheesy grin angry angry sad
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Buccatee(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2016
Chai so this woman just messed her generation cuz of lesbianism and tomboy, no kids no husband just 6packs. Even her lovers now will go for younger ones. Chill tomboys regrets from 35.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Odunsco01(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
she go ft still breast feed? If she born
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 02, 2016
Happy birthday to both me and her. Birthday mates.
By the way, she's lean not muscular. I'd rather date a girl like her than the 19year old girls with beer bellies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by JoeCutie(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
Her swag is second to none...

She does what she does without minding what the rest of the world has to say.

#Dope
#Swaggy
#Real
#GreatFashionSense
#Boss
#HappyBirthday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Tedassie(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
Peacetemi:
How many guys can boast of abs like hers?? Oya come out lets see
mi undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by jtwest(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2016
Wen gurls like dis cook for u and salt too much or d food no sweet, better shut ur mouth and gobble it down, shey no be tomatoes dey ontop her cake shooo
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by glossy6(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
It appears dis one no dey do 'football age'

I wanna believe she's 30 for real

Those of us born on May 1st don't doctor our age. undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Dklef(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2016
30th birthday? Wow.
He/She looks way younger.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by xcllaxix(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2016
Ruler1:
This girl fresh die sha....Strong is the new sexy
Ok...i dey see all of una...
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by peemeeks(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

And she is pretty.
but I think she took her physic build a tad bit up notch,its too masculine,should be soft though
this comment is commendable... so constructive and subtle. I think I like her birthday shoot pix. looking more feminine than previous ones
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by DipoDee: 3:40pm On May 02, 2016
HornyTiwa:

And she is pretty.
but I think she took her physic build a tad bit up notch,its too masculine,should be soft though

Oh! She is pretty... Wonders!

Thank God she is not YORUBA, you would have destroyed her with your bad mouth...

...abi I lie?
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Akposkool(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2016
If you tell me say this girl night be lezbian walahi I will slap you. See packs oh my gosh. Iyanya and flavor better come and see. By the way is she celebrating alone? Where's the party at huh?
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by SubtleFRED(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
that is cause she plays football. you cant be a footballer and not have abs.
Iffa hear.
Have you seen Ozil's chest or stomach? Its as flat as waec question paper.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:57pm On May 02, 2016
glossy6:

I hear undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by SEYIOKE: 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
Show us her pix in jersey b4 I'll bliv she was d former footballer
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Tedassie(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2016
glossy6:

buh you engineer ur age sha #issorait
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by ashala(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2016
darkenkach:
I neeed a girlfriend like her.

And any day He, sorry She catches you cheating na serious beatings and slaps you go chop tongue
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Tedassie(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
darkenkach:
I neeed a girlfriend like her.
To double as ur bodyguard
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by jzdoberman: 4:43pm On May 02, 2016
One thing I Respect ds babe/dude for is her/his mode of dressing... Kudos!

HBD...
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2016
sinaj:
Handsome girl kiss kiss

She looks younger dan her age

30yrs? Let her get married to Denrele, they will make a great couple cool

kikikikikiii U are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by baffabulous(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2016
he looks lyk tee billz 2 me
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by franco3075q(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
Dis 1 go beat man ooo
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by misterjosh(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2016
I just love this woman... Perfect African woman [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by jerrykho(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
that is cause she plays football.
you cant be a footballer and not have abs.
yea I see the abs in angel di maria, mesut ozil e.t.c...akiko
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2016
sinaj:
Handsome girl kiss kiss

Denrele go be wife and she go be husband. She go kill Denrele for hin mama oneday
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2016
Honestly,this girl is really pretty,look straight into her face and you'll see the beauty
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by CaroLyner(f): 10:59pm On May 02, 2016
SubtleFRED:
Iffa hear.
Have you seen Ozil's chest or stomach? Its as flat as waec question paper.
she still got abs .
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by horlatee1(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
sinaj:
Handsome girl kiss kiss

Handsome ke
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by horlatee1(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
sinaj:
Handsome girl kiss kiss

Handsome ke Or beautiful
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos by horlatee1(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2016
sinaj:
Handsome girl kiss kiss

Handsome ke Or beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd / Send-Forth Dinner For The Super Falcons Ahead Of The Women's World Cup / 2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.