Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

One Thing You Don't Know About Writing Ebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Thing You Don't Know About Writing Ebook (387 Views)

Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / What Your English Teacher Never Told You About Writing / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Don't Know About Writing Ebook by marenx: 10:03am On May 02, 2016
Last year, I promised I must write a book, and I can't wait to see I do.

Recently I indulged in writing eBook and, after hitting 2000 words, I was disappointed to realize I can’t continue with it because it can’t work, and I am glad to share what I learnt from the failure.

If you want to write eBook without similar problem, I advise you to study it.

You've to prepare your outline to look like a real skeleton of your ebook, which means arranging the list of what you’ll discuss from the title to the conclusion, and making sure it won’t disappoint you before starting the actual writing. The best way to accomplish this is to make sure each stage relates to the previous one up to the main catchy title.

It isn't that simple, though failure to follow the rule is what made my eBook no more. So, as the beginner, especially, you need to concentrate on forming outlines to give your writing good structure and public acceptance.

Or, d'you want to learn how to form outlines? Well, I'm here with you.

The only way to learn how to form an outline is to read more, most especially wiki-how types of articles and others with titles such as: 100 things to do to be happy. or you can write something like I want to talk about…and then start writing the list of what you want to talk about.

Don’t rush to start fleshing out. First, give your outline sometime because immediately after outlining, I was desperate to start fleshing out, thinking following stages I created won't disappoint me, but I'm here regretting.

If you don’t want this to happen to you either, I advice that you start two project at the same time, so that when you're desperate, why not going to the other project to make it easy?

Know that it's outline that shows how powerful your book or essay is.

It is said that running about the bush is part of writing process, and it's, indeed, good to understand it as it's, but you need to make sure it isn't part of your writing process, since it can make you lose interest.

What makes my eBook failed is this; I discovered I must return to start afresh and I don’t have time for that. When I look at the work, I asked myself 3 questions:

1. Should I start again? I discovered I must start another out lines.

2. Can I use the flesh I've made to flesh another outlines? I discovered it won’t correspond.

3. Should I start another fleshing? I discovered I rather start another project.

Continue reading: https://languageexpertintl./2016/05/05/345/

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Cabinets For Sale In Dover Area UK / Please support me by subscribing to my Youtube channel, GOD BLESS U ALL!!!!!!! / Kmentaltv Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.