Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label (16363 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Chuksemi(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2016
This is guy is good. Welcome to the celebrity world xbusta. One thing, just get involved in a controversy and realease a song with a pumpum beat. And you are good to go. With a little financial push and marketing strategy here and there. Kesh no go see the tail of your hair.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Hyperchi(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2016
Na wow soon after him dddon bust mic dem go call am
Mic busta
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by MoreWahala: 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Oga English tutor, she's very correct. What she wrote, 'He's' can either be a short form for 'He is' or 'He was'. Next time before you correct someone, make sure you are correct your self
Shut up! He's can be He is or He has, but can never be He was.
My friend you wasted your parents money going to school that's if you did. undecided undecided
Quote me anywhere and I'll prove you wrong

4 Likes

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nairasolutions: 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
This guy has paid his dues, last i saw him was @ mimi in owerri freestyling.. Knew he was due for harvest.. M. I acknowledged his talent but................ Well Very unique and creative freestyler #otown rep..
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by deluxez12(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2016
IamRespected:
Sorry for derailing but please can someone tell me the source of Emoney money? I don dy suspect the guy.
he schooled in IMO state uni
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by deluxez12(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls and famzing sha angry
he graduated from Imsu two years ago
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 02, 2016
MoreWahala:
All Skibi do apart from trying to die is pop champagne

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Mcowubaba: 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
Shomo master... Xbusta.... smiley
Congrats
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by antontech(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2016
wish him well
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by DeWisedon(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
another O town genius out there to make us proud. was with two weeks ago in my sch polynek and two weeks later he is nw flying with E money in his jet and im still looking for crayfish to boil my jollof rice and eat it like dat.
congrts to u bro.i knew u were going to go places

i knw say one day mavin go remember me.( dr**mi*ng )
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by waxxydude: 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
desertboom:
Hahahaha. . . I was almost 20 years when I got admission to study at IMSU. I did a 5 years course and this guy was very active in social activities back then. You'll see him almost every Wednesday performing free style rapping at the love garden and almost all the beer parlour around owerri.

Today, I am 28 years old and this guy is still claiming 22 years.

Why lie? If this guy is not older than me, we should be mate.

Though, he's good at what he does. No beefing
Congratulations and success to you Xbusta
Hahaha this guy tho.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
Wow! Finally! Dude has really struggled. O-town's finest rapper. I'm happy for him. The freestyle beast of the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by IghravweIG(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
He's my former course rep grin
Really. That's cool.
but Is he truly 22?
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by chesterlee(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
XBUSTA the madt freestyle!!!

IMO stars Always Repping!!! #ImsuBoi
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 02, 2016
I know dis guy.. xbusta.. my frend in imsu alwys plays his song for me.. d nigga is dope.. congrats to him
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by zuchyblink(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2016
Finally this guy made it #Xbusta #RepOtown #RepImsu
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2016
wow everybody commending dis guy ....he must be a genius ....O-town rep
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
MoreWahala:

Beauty without intelligence is detrimental sometimes.
Since he's no longer hour course reply, it should be He was my former course rep undecided undecided

All these attitudes doesn't help. You just insulted somebody because you are ignorant of what she said. Her sentence is correct. He's can be a contraction on either 'he is' or 'he was'. I don't know the one she meant to say but it is still correct.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by saintdennis(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
The way this busta be ehn , he Might be an aro...oya olamide try fight this guy 4 next headies ooo lols

#naJoke
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by ashacot: 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
U will never know how happy I m for these my friend. We both schooled together in imsu and I once contracted him to perform in my hostel award night party. Dam, the guy s just too good. Ge s just amazing in freestyle. Congratulations xbuster.

2 Likes

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by GIYAZZ(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
Chai. My nigga Don blow
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by DeeMain(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
Oga English tutor, she's very correct. What she wrote, 'He's' can either be a short form for 'He is' or 'He was'. Next time before you correct someone, make sure you are correct your self
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by sanc2s(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
If ure from Owerri and u don't knw this boy that means uv bin missing. I knew this boy will go far one day. If this boy freestyle for u, ul empty ur pockets
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by nkemdi89(f): 1:58pm On May 02, 2016
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey this is the best news have heard today so far, the boy is good and drops rhymes like no mans business, five star music kudos for signing this boy, he is very talented. Though we will miss him in the state but he deserves to blow. Please go there and teach Lil Kesh and Co what good rap music is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Dklef(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats to him.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by DeeMain(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
MoreWahala:

Shut up! He's can be He is or He has, but can never be He was.
My friend you wasted your parents money going to school that's if you did. undecided undecided
Quote me anywhere and I'll prove you wrong

You are right
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
He's my former course rep grin
na my school papa 4 secondary school [color=#000000][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by greatme2good(f): 2:10pm On May 02, 2016
desertboom:
Hahahaha. . . I was almost 20 years when I got admission to study at IMSU. I did a 5 years course and this guy was very active in social activities back then. You'll see him almost every Wednesday performing free style rapping at the love garden and almost all the beer parlour around owerri.

My guy God will bless u....Xbusta that we all know in Imsu is claiming 22.this will show u that these celebrities lie a lot about their age.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by greatme2good(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2016
desertboom:

My guy God go bless u....xbusta that have stayed in imsu for years even after graduation is still claiming 22.this will show u that these celebrities lie a lot about their age.I'm happy for him though.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by MUVA(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Chai. My nigga Don blow
You know X?
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yes! He's a freestyle genius, he also has a tiny voice grin. Still my friend on whatsapp.
Im sure you'll be replying his whatsapp messages now that he's about to blow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by GOZILLA(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
shocked grin xbusta swagim na ado oku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine Joins New York Film Academy, Gets Shoutout From Them On IG / Omoni Oboli & Family In Beautiful New Year Photo / 14 Hottest Actresses In Nollywood Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.