Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label (16683 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong Leaves Five Star Music, Floats "Alter Plate" His Own Record Label / 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by naijaboiy: 2:34pm On May 02, 2016
Seems the guy is really good. smiley
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by oboy3(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
Know the guy,but make them do something about that him small voice,na him be my own
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 02, 2016
IghravweIG:

Really. That's cool.
but Is he truly 22?

He's not 22 tho.. Should be about 26 or 27 but definitely not 22 or even 25 seff undecided
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Im sure you'll be replying his whatsapp messages now that he's about to blow. undecided

Lol, he's been in SA with Kcee. They just came back to sign the deal. We spoke before they left.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
Dat9jakid:
na my school papa 4 secondary school [color=#000000][/color] grin grin grin

You're a gregorian?
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by IghravweIG(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

He's not 22 tho.. Should be about 26 or 27 but definitely not 22 or even 25 seff undecided
I for wonder o.
Thanks.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by AbrahamLincoln(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2016
Na my homeboy sha kudos bro . In his voice "it's your daddy xbusta"...lol
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by bruno419(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
All thanks goes to YBE castor,he made xbusta what he is today.the young boss himself signed xbusta to his record label and recently sponsored his CHOM video shot.i think he deserves some credit
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by IamAtribalist: 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
cool HarrySong is the ONLY talent in this record label. The rest are just occupying space. cool
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Mcowubaba: 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Lol, he's been in SA with Kcee. They just came back to sign the deal. We spoke before they left.
This ur famzing is getting too much... Haba....
Wetin concern us if u just spoke with him, b4 he left for South Africa
Girls eh, he is getting more successful, suddenly u will now be his closest friend nd personal assistant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by MoreWahala: 3:33pm On May 02, 2016
ebukasoso:

All these attitudes doesn't help. You just insulted somebody because you are ignorant of what she said. Her sentence is correct. He's can be a contraction on either 'he is' or 'he was'. I don't know the one she meant to say but it is still correct.
You either Shut your big mouth or prove that He's can be used for he was
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by JonSnow(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
Seems the guy is really good. smiley

"Good" is an understatement. This dude is legendary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by MoreWahala: 3:36pm On May 02, 2016
DeeMain:

Your stupidity is superceded only by the audacity of your ignorance. The humility to learn is a virtue that will help you in this journey called life. Eat this humble pie and take the correction my friend.
Mr Ode, it's either you shut your dirty mouth or prove that He's can be used for he was.
Too many dumb Nigerians, that's why you get the kind of leaders that rule.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by KelvinC1(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2016
ItzChinnex:

lol. yeah. That guy is so bad in terms of free style.God done pick eh call ..
God pick him call come send am text too..
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by swagifted(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2016
bruno419:
All thanks goes to YBE castor,he made xbusta what he is today.the young boss himself signed xbusta to his record label and recently sponsored his CHOM video shot.i think he deserves some credit
lol.. Castor the G boy?... Na joke o
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Highbhee(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2016
pls,who is five star
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by UIA04(f): 4:30pm On May 02, 2016
MoreWahala:

Beauty without intelligence is detrimental sometimes.
Since he's no longer hour course reply, it should be He was my former course rep undecided undecided

For those quoting me and talking nonsense....
It's 'our' not hour
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by MoreWahala: 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
UIA04:

It's 'our' not hour
Yea right
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by GIYAZZ(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2016
MUVA:

You know X?
Yeah. Bad freestyler.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by kingarizona1(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Fear Catch me oo!! X busta 22!!?? Abi eye dey pain me when i do see him in school. Yeah he should be bout 26 or 27. Congrats to him, Rochas & IMSU does not want us to come back to school, let's just go and hustle. Another IMOSTAR spottedsmiley
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Fomaxcool: 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
congrate man. . . .still remember de night you thrill me & pal @ Concord Owerri.oct 2013.
I should compare you with phyno & olamide.
Though you have a unique rap mix. I still dey fill you.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by ItzChinnex(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
The guy is a too good.
@ mod Thanks for moving it to front page..
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by shhladyj(f): 10:49pm On May 02, 2016
our very own xbusta, contested for director of socials then in imsu, thumbs up.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by 400billionman: 12:45am On May 03, 2016
E money bad guy.

Money make younger broda be like elder broda
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Donsammi(m): 2:48am On May 03, 2016
desertboom:
Hahahaha. . . I was almost 20 years when I got admission to study at IMSU. I did a 5 years course and this guy was very active in social activities back then. You'll see him almost every Wednesday performing free style rapping at the love garden and almost all the beer parlour around owerri.

Today, I am 28 years old and this guy is still claiming 22 years.

Why lie? If this guy is not older than me, we should be mate.

Though, he's good at what he does. No beefing
Congratulations and success to you Xbusta
true imsu star... still in sch sha 3L
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Donsammi(m): 2:49am On May 03, 2016
kingarizona1:

Fear Catch me oo!! X busta 22!!?? Abi eye dey pain me when i do see him in school. Yeah he should be bout 26 or 27. Congrats to him, Rochas & IMSU does not want us to come back to school, let's just go and hustle. Another IMOSTAR spottedsmiley
how far any news abt the strike?
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by desertboom(m): 4:31am On May 03, 2016
Donsammi:
true imsu star... still in sch sha 3L
How is IMSU? It was fun filled then I don't know about now.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by bruno419(m): 6:13am On May 03, 2016
swagifted:
lol.. Castor the G boy?... Na joke o
hmmmm
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by swagifted(m): 5:29am On May 04, 2016
bruno419:
hmmmm
d figures on your moniker sha.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by Donsammi(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2016
desertboom:
How is IMSU? It was fun filled then I don't know about now.
still the same . buh now on strike
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by desertboom(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2016
Donsammi:

still the same . buh now on strike
Ok. . . Enjoy while it last and remember you need good grade to be able to compete in the real world. In the real world, it is cold and you've got to prepare well. Enough said!
Success to you.
Re: Five Star Music Signs Xbusta to their Label by chidex360(m): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2016
last i saw this guy was on my street in bishop court... he even freestyle in bishop's court president awareness (2baba 2015/16). cheesy cheesy

Kugos Nigga wayup .. We they come meet you there.. I Rep #imsuBoi

#WorkingHardButWeHardlyWorking

We too soft.. Imo Boiz grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / The Adeleke Ancestral Lineage Have Always Been Into Ibo Women More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.