Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

How To Find GOD - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Find GOD (2360 Views)

I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / How Do I Find God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find GOD by jom28gy(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2019
BetterChurch:

Soul Travel is taught only by the Holy One, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. But first, the student must understand that Soul Travel is possible by the force of love only. And love comes to one whom the Word has stirred. You can read more about the Word in the Gospel of John. Chanting HU for 30min daily enhanced our connection with this Word of God. It is experienced either as the Light or Sound in the dream state or during contemplation.
A recommended text is the book, Past Lives, Dreams and Soul Travel by Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. Another is ECKANKAR, Ancient Wisdom for Today. Freely available online.
This is one of the many benefits of being an ECKist.
where can I get these books you're talking about? and on soul travel, what of if one traveled, and never comes back again,to his or her physical body, which is the fears of many, what do you think is the consequences?if any, and the possible implications?
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
slaypapa:
Op, what am I to do to locate the grace of God?

You must cooperate with the laws of God. Then the grace of God will find you.

A good point to start is the purification of the consciousness by the regular practice of chanting the holy name of God, HU daily. HU is God's love for you and me, here and now.
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
jom28gy:
where can I get these books you're talking about? and on soul travel, what of if one traveled, and never comes back again,to his or her physical body, which is the fears of many, what do you think is the consequences?if any, and the possible implications?

The Transfiguration (Mark/Luke 9) was a Soul Travel experience. Another account was in 2Cor 12. It must be earned by spiritual effort and is granted by the grace of God. Afterwards you will know a degree of the marvelous love and power of God than the average person, just like Peter, James and John.
Re: How To Find GOD by ochibuogwu5: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
We are not finding God,
God is not missing,
Every created thing both seen and unseen are *inside God* because He created us from HIMSELF.
Human beings are created by GOD with *one desire only Him can satisfy("No one can come to Me *unless the Father who sent Me draws him [giving him the desire to come to Me];* and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day." John 6:44, Ecclesiastes 3:11)* which is to *connect to the fullness of His Life inside us("And He{GOD} made from one man{Adam} every/all nation of mankind to live on the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands and territories. 27 *This was so that they would seek God*, if perhaps they might grasp for Him and find Him, though *He is not far from each one of us*. 28 For in Him we live and move and exist [that is, in Him we actually have our being], as even some of [a]your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’" Acts 17:26-28)*

This is what it means to *allow HIM TO BE THE LORD(THE FULL CONTROLLER OF OUR BEING; SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY)* thus "He(God; Jesus Christ Crucified) came to that which was His own [that which belonged to Him—His world, His creation, His possession], and those who were His own [people—the Jewish nation] did not receive and welcome Him. But as many as there are *who received HIM*, who *BELIEVED IN HIS NAME*, HE GAVE POWER(NEW-LIFE, SEED, NEW-NATURE) to become SONS OF GOD, those born not of the *will of the flesh(that of emotions, reasoning and logic without the Holy Spirit)*, nor of the will of man(that of biological Parents) but those born of the Spirit of God" (John 1:12-13)

Giving HIM FULL-OWNERSHIP of OUR INDIVIDUAL LIVES is
by *a deliberate, sincere, willing and determined choice inside our individual hearts and with our mouths(for those who can speak) saying "Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, I accept you as My God and Lord, take *the whole of me*, *fill me with Your Holy Spirit* and *use me for your glory* until you call me home(biological death) or your second coming. Amen" thus "This is *His commandment*, that *we believe [with personal faith and confident trust] in the name of His Son Jesus Christ*, and [that we unselfishly] love and seek the best for one another, just as He commanded us." (1 John 3:23), "Now *this is eternal life*: that *they may know You, the only true [supreme and sovereign] God, and [in the same manner know] Jesus [as the] Christ whom You have sent*." (John 17:3), "Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." (John 14:6), "

When you *say this prayer sincerely, willingly and determined*, it must not be exactly as it is written here rather *an intentional declaration that Jesus Christ Crucified should take 100% dominion/control over your spirit, soul and body* at any geographical location with or without a bible or a preacher, He gives you a confirmation inside your heart/mind thus "For all who are allowing themselves to be led by the Spirit of God are Sons(children) of God. 15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading again to fear [of God’s judgment], but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons [the Spirit producing sonship] by which we [joyfully] cry, “Abba! Father!” 16 The Spirit Himself testifies and confirms together with our spirit [assuring us] that we [believers] are children of God. 17 And if [we are His] children, [then we are His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His spiritual blessing and inheritance], if indeed we share in His suffering so that we may also share in His glory." (Romans 8:14-17 amp)

You will from that point give up on all sinful relationships, spirit-isms, charms, traditions, business-engagements, profits, ideas, jobs e.t.c. thus "And his name shall be called *Jesus* because He will deliver his brothers and sisters from their sins*" (Matthew 1:21), "For this reason was the Son of Man revealed in the human flesh, to destroy the works of the devil(a human life based upon the flesh not skin; a life characterized by reasoning and logic without the Holy Spirit)" (1 John 3:5-10)

He will start teaching you directly about HIMSELF(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; AS GOD AND LORD) through the whole Holy Bible inside your mind("It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has listened to and learned from the Father, comes to Me." John 6:45, "But as for you, the anointing (the sacred appointment, the unction) which you received from Him abides [permanently] in you; [so] then you have no need that anyone should instruct you. But just as His anointing teaches you concerning everything and is true and is no falsehood, so you must abide in (live in, never depart from) Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him], just as [His anointing] has taught you [to do]." 1 John 2:27) then use other persons who carry His genuine Gospel of Grace and Truth made visible much more in their lifestyle than in their verbal teachings/preaching/sharing thus "Jesus approached and, breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be)." {Matthew 28:18-20}
As you get disciples directly and indirectly by God then your actions, in-actions and verbal sharing of the LIFE of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified begins to be transferred unto people around you in *real-life context* in any vocation, marriage, career, business, sports, ideas, leadership/politics the Holy Spirit permits from one degree of glory to a higher degree of glory while facing trials, temptations, enjoyments, pleasures, promotions, miracles, challenges of daily human living.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
We are not finding God,
God is not missing,...
Great Grace Brethren!!!

Truly, the dwelling of God is "secret." As Psalms 91:1 puts it.
“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”
So, the topic, "How to find God" is apt and you can begin by reading an ECK book or read your bible more.
Re: How To Find GOD by jom28gy(m): 5:07am On Oct 07, 2019
BetterChurch:

The Transfiguration (Mark/Luke 9) was a Soul Travel experience. Another account was in 2Cor 12. It must be earned by spiritual effort and is granted by the grace of God. Afterwards you will know a degree of the marvelous love and power of God than the average person, just like Peter, James and John.
what is the methods of soul travel, and how can one achieved that, and what is the purpose of that?
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
jom28gy:
what is the methods of soul travel, and how can one achieved that, and what is the purpose of that?

The illumination of the consciousness is the main purpose of Soul Travel.

Have you downloaded the book Eckankar, Ancient Wisdom for Today. I strongly suggest you do so or order a hard copy.

Visit www.Eckankar.org
Then click on Request Free Book icon. Please let me know when you are done reading
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
"There has probably never been a greater gift from Eckankar to the world than the present book, The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad. It contains the quintessence of the most profound doctrine of all spiritual works. These are not obsolete or forgotten doctrines recovered from out of the past, which blossomed and died long ago, but that very essence which is life itself. The doctrine of ECK has been handed down to the present age through an unbroken line of ECK Masters who have kept it alive despite whatever suppression has been made against Eckankar."

~The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

https://www.eckbooks.org/items/-65-0.html
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
"The purpose of Eckankar is to make God an everyday reality in your life.

As Soul, you have the God-knowledge within you. The teachings of ECK will awaken the knowledge and love for the divine things that are already in your heart.

The road to God is the adventure of a lifetime.

With spiritual blessings"

~Sri Harold Klemp
the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
Re: How To Find GOD by BetterChurch: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
"Man must know that when he seeks God, he cannot find It. He must know that he cannot touch God. Nor can his mind exceed It. But when he no longer seeks God, then It becomes a recognized part of himself; It is always with him. He will come to know that God is a reality that has always been with him and has never left him; he cannot see It because It is hidden by the external senses that are used to see the world. These senses are not available in the inner world, for they have no use beyond matter. The inner senses are able to see all the outer world and the inner world. It is only by the use of the inner senses that the chela can find God, never by seeking It with the outer equipment."

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Bear Their Husbands Name? / (pics) Igbo Jews Re Overtaking Igbo Christians In South East Region (pics) / How To Start Practicing Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.