Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) (30097 Views)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters / Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by mrsadejy: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by uthfaith(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
African best in d dream Baba Obi

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
Nobody wey no fit blow

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Agbele1(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
wow, wat a great achievement. even though i'm not one of your fan but i agreed

this a great accomplishment, qudos bro.
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by melvin0004(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
How messi take dust Mikel and Taye after 2005 still beats me
over age contributed to it
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by 9jaBloke: 1:25pm On May 02, 2016
pricelessngel:
Yeah he's a star indeed. Congrats Mikel. Still can't forget Didier Drogba, Mata, Lampard, David Luiz, John Terry, Cahill and the host of others. Mehn! Chelsea was fun. You guys are the reason why I became interested in watching football. Kudos.

Mata, Luiz, Cahill... grin u start late

Essien
Makelele
Crespo
Joe Cole
Ballack etc wink

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Star ko..origin ni...mtcheww
when you dont appreciate good thing that why you will still remain poor and unpopular

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by robosky02(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
Obi mikel and inlaws.....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 02, 2016
MIKEL might not be one of the greats but he's had a good football career. This dude started and starred in so many of Chelsea's cup final victories and he's even the number 10 on all time appearances for Chelsea, great fit for a black guy. Staying at a big club for 10 years ain't Easy, only few achieve such these days.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2016
Mugu marry white... For paper abi na waiting...?
When money stop to come divorce go start to come.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Thryphosa(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2016
That's my guy, Keep soaring higher.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2016
Sadeeq4u:
Is he the MOST decorated Nigerian Player ever?
No ,I don't think so .
I think Kanu Nwankwo is .

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Agabs7(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
GROOOVE:
And soon to be a world cup winner TeamNigeria

yeah its my fantasy, sue me
D there the dream. E b like say u lie on top of ice.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by pedrilo: 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
gerrardomendes:
who mikel don epp
who help mikel?
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Phemostiga(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
gerrardomendes:
who mikel don epp
e don elp me
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by achinaboy(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2016
those nice living room,will look like mine when them kids starts to walk
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2016
Obi Mikel family in Nigeria

father and brothers.....

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by amanze15(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
mikel is legend in his own way, could he have been bigger? thats the question
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2016
.the MAN mikelllllllllllll

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2016
9jaBloke:

Mata, Luiz, Cahill... grin u start late
Essien Makelele Crespo Joe Cole Ballack etc wink
My dear na so I see am oh.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by JayJustus(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
that goal against Uruguay was unforgettable...Mikel is a fine player honestly...all hail pepsi academy graduates like me who never made it to national team cos my mum no wan DROP SOMETHING...hahahahaha
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Enesi47: 2:23pm On May 02, 2016
bastien:
Lubbish..... No be him mate be Messi, Aguero, Zabaleta, Di Maria and the Co?

After that U20 world Cup in Holland, he didn't live up to the hype, you think winning trophies makes u a legend? If Mikel retire today his legacy and status will just retire with him.

Wrong player in the right club
are you trying to tell me that you are still in same level with your primary school mates till now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by ashala(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
How messi take dust Mikel and Taye after 2005 still beats me

Me too. Yet to get over the astonishment!
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2016
Who hin epp grin .....at least he's still taller than Messi grin Hopefully today he and his team mates will help Leicester win the league today.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2016
Obi Mikel and his coaches

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
Obi nwa
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by igwedaboss(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2016
skarlett:
who him star-ism don epp, abeg make e shift undecided
At least he has a transportation company that has provided jobs and those ppl can feed their family. Who you don epp?
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by IamAtribalist: 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
cool I like Mikel because he grew up in my neighborhood in Jos. He attended St Morumba for Secondary School. Any other Josites here? cool
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Bamz(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
Limibanti:
He was very promising at his early stage, he is having a good career but to me, he didn't live up to the expectations of many football fans

LOL how easily we adore mediocrity in these parts. I'm a Chelsea fan. Would he be adored as such in Chelsea after he leaves?
Yes, everyone would love to be in Mikel's shoes. I don't know what happened to him, he lost creativity in his game.

Mikel doesn't even have to score for me to like him, have a look at Kante, Imbula and Toure. Geez, the only thing that endears me to Mikel is country, lol, his football however.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Dklef(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2016
pricelessngel:
Yeah he's a star indeed. Congrats Mikel. Still can't forget Didier Drogba, Mata, Lampard, David Luiz, John Terry, Cahill and the host of others. Mehn! Chelsea was fun. You guys are the reason why I became interested in watching football. Kudos.

lol, You support any club?
-foreign or indigenous, whichever one?

Oops sorry, its obvious; CHELSEA! cheesy
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by bastien: 3:57pm On May 02, 2016
Enesi47:
are you trying to tell me that you are still in same level with your primary school mates till now?
this is football, not school...

Do u know Ozil, Kroos, Muller, Reus, Hummelz etc were from the same level in Germany youth?
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by oliidell(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
berrystunn:
Mugu marry white... For paper abi na waiting...?
When money stop to come divorce go start to come.

He's a british citizen. His net worth is more than 8 billion naira. Wise up!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Has History In Sight At UFC 278 Against Leon Edwards / Isaac: The Promise That Was Never Fulfilled / Okocha Opens Up On ‘failed’ Business Venture With ‘soccer Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.