Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) (30103 Views)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters / Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2016
oliidell:

He's a british citizen. His net worth is more than 8 billion naira. Wise up!

Ok AP, British citizen my ass,
Holding that passport means noting like Divorce?? To share that 8b into 2
Wake up bro.
White my ass.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Duru009(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
So Mikel was an attacker.....
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2016
robosky02:
Obi Mikel and his coaches
Bosky cheesy
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2016
Dklef:

lol, You support any club? -foreign or indigenous, whichever one?

Oops sorry, its obvious; CHELSEA! cheesy
Hehehehe. Thank God it's obvious.
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by oliidell(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2016
berrystunn:

Ok AP, British citizen my ass,
Holding that passport means noting like Divorce?? To share that 8b into 2
Wake up bro.
White my ass.

Divorce?? They are not even married. Even if they were, haven't you heard about prenups? You should read more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by m2dl: 8:54pm On May 02, 2016
[size=8pt][/size] grin
Eguvwe:
Small Boy Turn Big Man##.. Baba God,I Beg Check Your Phone,My Missed Calls Don Reach 2000.. Pick Up My Calls Nau Or Make You Call Me Back Make We Reason One Serious Matter.. I Beg.. HIT The "LIKE" Icon If You Want God To Pick Up Your Call In This Month Of May..
grin
Eguvwe:
Small Boy Turn Big Man##.. Baba God,I Beg Check Your Phone,My Missed Calls Don Reach 2000.. Pick Up My Calls Nau Or Make You Call Me Back Make We Reason One Serious Matter.. I Beg.. HIT The "LIKE" Icon If You Want God To Pick Up Your Call In This Month Of May..

chai see wetin " Made in Aba weed " deh do person
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by Mezuzah(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2016
Neni Son, Anambra Boys na-enye nsogbu. Proudly Light of the Nation
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by jefy(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2016
gerrardomendes:
who mikel don epp
who you don epp?
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
yessssssssssssssss how the day
Angelberry:
Bosky cheesy
Re: The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) by robosky02(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2017
And the journey continues.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Has History In Sight At UFC 278 Against Leon Edwards / Isaac: The Promise That Was Never Fulfilled / Kelechi Iheanacho Should Learn From Ola Aina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.