Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Inner Peace Of Mind In The Mix Of Trial And Inevitable Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inner Peace Of Mind In The Mix Of Trial And Inevitable Problems. (375 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Trial And Temptation / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers / Signs Of Inner Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inner Peace Of Mind In The Mix Of Trial And Inevitable Problems. by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
What does it signiify, for someone to have inner peace of mind, in the mix of trials and what look like inevitable problems,
My bible told me not to lean on my own understanding, becuse in the multitude of counselors there is safty,
Somebody i believe to be a God fearing christian, visited me one faithful day, he narrated his problems to me, But he said to me that, in the mix of all the trials and what look like inevitable challenges and problems that is starring at his face, he still have inner peace of mind,
According to him; The worst part is that, he has look front and back, left and right, and help is no where to be found,But he have look unto God, for divine help,
his question is, does this peace of mind in the mix of all this trials, means that God will not allow him to be put to shame or open disgrace, because of the delay in getting help, he has been thinking that, this trials and what look like inevitable problems may cause him open shame and disgrace.
Your contribution can be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Cover Their Faces? Hot Debate On / Why Does It Happen / Lessons Learned From My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.