Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,828 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Do You Make Your Food Tasty? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Make Your Food Tasty? (609 Views)

Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Make Your Food Tasty? by Feanah(f): 2:18pm On May 02, 2016
So I've a problem , attimes I don't like the taste of the food I cook or it doesn't look as
Presentable as I'll likeit to. I try to put everything proportionally from salt,maggi to pepper etc but still like 3 out of 10 times it won't taste nice,especially rice!! (jollof,fried etc).I've been cooking for like 8yrs now so it's definitely not about me being new. sad I try to do everything the way I see my mother and other good cooks do,but I don't get so lucky.So,what do you people do when the food does not taste or look like you want it to?Is there any cooking secret I should know or something very helpful (spice,methods) etc.Might be getting married in a year or 2,don't want to go to my husband's house cooking rubbish,so please help me as much as you can....thank you smiley
Re: How Do You Make Your Food Tasty? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
Trial and error, trial and error, trial and error.
Since its marriage you're looking to build your skill towards I suggest bonding with your fiance's mother during the engagement. Your cooking would always get compared to her's so why not learn to mimic her's?
In the case of going through multiple engagements repeat the step always without fail; all men and mother inlaws're different but all men compare your cooking to their mother's.

(1) (Reply)

See The Bushmeat We Caught At Our Backyard(pix) / Most Effective Way To Lose Belly Fat / Cure For All Ailments With Diet Therapy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.