Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (56240 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Delicious Grandma Stew And White Rice I Made In Uncompleted Building. Pics / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Chicken curry sauce is one of those rich and delicious sauces made with chicken, corn flour, chicken broth and mixed veggies, it is super tasty and it goes well with anything staple (rice Potatoes, spaghetti, macaroni).

This chicken sauce is best prepared with boneless chicken; however, you can boil your whole chicken and then take out the bones if you can’t fine chicken breast near you.

Chicken curry sauce will never disappoint you no matter how you prepare it. The steps below show you how to prepare chicken curry sauce with mixed vegetables watch the video for detailed explanation also share with your loved ones.

Ingredients for chicken curry sauce

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 1 ½ tables spoon curry powder
• 3 scotch bonnets peppers
• 3 stock chicken tock cubes
• 2 tablespoons corn starch
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

Steps on how to prepare curry chicken sauce for rice

1. Rinse carrots, green beans, bell peppers and onions, slice/chop them into nice shapes and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken into a wide pot, season it with curry, thyme, ½ parts of onion, pepper, garlic and salt.
3. Add water to slightly cover the chicken and place on high heat to cook until tender
4. While the chicken is cooking, dissolve the corn flour with a little water (you want it runny like custard) and set aside.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, separate it from the broth and cut into smaller pieces, (you can try pulling the flesh from the bones if you
don’t like it with bones).
6. Place a pan on heat, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add onions, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and sir-fry for 2minutes until soft, add the chopped carrots, green beans and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the bell peppers, green peas and stir-fry until the vegetables are all soft. Season the veggies with 1 stock cube, salt, thyme and 1
teaspoon of curry powder and stir the content properly to combine.
9. Leave the content to cook for few minutes on medium heat, bring the chicken stock into it, you can increase it with water if your stock is
small and bring to a boil.
10. Return the cooked chicken to the sauce and add the dissolved corn flour to the content and stir well, the sauce will begin to thicken as it
boils. Lower the heat and leave it to simmer slowly while you serve.
11. Chicken curry sauce goes well with white rice you can serve it as you like. Bon Appétit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlUyTrLq1zM

46 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by junbi(f): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Yummy
What can i use to substitute corn starch

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Bcpump: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
I followed your steps above. it turned out nice. Thanks. more recipes please

13 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Omo see food OP how much be your bride price grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
junbi:
Yummy
You can use all purpose flour

7 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Omo
see food OP how much be your bride price grin
Hahahaha. A million naira grin

14 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bcpump:
I followed your steps above. it turned out nice.
Thanks.
more recipes please
You're welcome dear. I'm glad you found it helpful

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by junbi(f): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
vinegurl:

You can use all purpose flour

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:

Thank you
You're welcome dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2018
vinegurl:
Chicken curry sauce is one of those rich and delicious sauces made with chicken, corn flour, chicken broth and mixed veggies, it is super tasty and it goes well with anything staple (rice Potatoes, spaghetti, macaroni).

This chicken sauce is best prepared with boneless chicken; however, you can boil your whole chicken and then take out the bones if you can’t fine chicken breast near you.

Chicken curry sauce will never disappoint you no matter how you prepare it. The steps below show you how to prepare chicken curry sauce with mixed vegetables watch the video for detailed explanation also share with your loved ones.

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

1. Rinse carrots, green beans, bell peppers and onions, slice/chop them into nice shapes and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken into a wide pot, season it with curry, thyme, ½ parts of onion, pepper, garlic and salt.
3. Add water to slightly cover the chicken and place on high heat to cook until tender
4. While the chicken is cooking, dissolve the corn flour with a little water (you want it runny like custard) and set aside.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, separate it from the broth and cut into smaller pieces, (you can try pulling the flesh from the bones if you
6. Place a pan on heat, add 3 tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add onions, garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and sir-fry for 2minutes until soft, add the chopped carrots, green beans and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the bell peppers, green peas and stir-fry until the vegetables are all soft. Season the veggies with 1 stock cube, salt, thyme and 1
9. Leave the content to cook for few minutes on medium heat, bring the chicken stock into it, you can increase it with water if your stock is
10. Return the cooked chicken to the sauce and add the dissolved corn flour to the content and stir well, the sauce will begin to thicken as it
11. Chicken curry sauce goes well with white rice you can serve it as you like. Bon Appétit

Cc Lalasticlala
Oboinascopy
Mynd44
Seun
Ishilove
Jummiefoodie
Cococandy
Jagugu88li
Fynestboi
Dominique come and see rich food

Damn girl...This will be damn delicious. .
You got a blog were you dish out this kind of tips??.
Will love to read more..
Anyways..Check out my blog

http://dietfitelt.com.ng

I talk about cooking tips too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2018
Aww memories cry. Me and my sisters used to make back then but we used flour in place of corn starch. Very easy to make and tasty, thanks for the recipe op

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by veacea: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2018
This early morning

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy

Èlùbó gidi (Pure Yam Flour).

De soup go turn black but starch na starch.

Thank me later.

10 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Wasky101: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
dominique:
Aww memories cry. Me and my sisters used to make back then but we used flour in place of corn starch. Very easy to make and tasty, thanks for the recipe op
Pls what is corn flour?
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by EBUBS(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
I don't see myself eating this.... Tufiakwa.. must we copy everything from oyibo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy What can i use to substitute corn starch
Flour.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by adedayoa2(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy
flour

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2018
The first time I tasted chicken curry stew n rice was in one Nigerian breweries canteen. It was wow, in fact I can still taste the rice n chicken in my mind.. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by joey150(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2018
I can only learn cooking when I see videos...

Please try and make one about this sauce. Will really like to learn.

6 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Omo see food OP how much be your bride price grin

grin grin grin Longer throat

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2018
dominique:
I prefer using flour.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by omachonu112: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
is it the normal corn floor use to make semo

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Best topic in a long while.
Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy

I also have the video here oo

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2018
junbi:
Yummy What can i use to substitute corn starch
Just use well soaked eba. It's what I use when I run out of corn floor.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by vinegurl(f): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2018
vinegurl:

• 1 kg chicken breast
• 1 cup carrots, chopped
• ½ cup peas
• 1 cup green beans
• 2 medium onions
• 2 medium tomatoes
• 1 tables spoon thyme
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 red bell peppers
• Salt to taste

Check out the video here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by fajul: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2018
See how stupid some of these mods are. You expect someone to buy ingredients, take time to cook and write on Nairaland without getting benefits.
She posted and you remove her urls so that she losses while you gain? Is that sustainable? How foolish and self centered such a person is. cry cry

Learn to appreciate hard work.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) by Sozekeyser: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
nice one, looks really good. Wondering if you could possibly make a video?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges / Big Fish Caught In Ajase Ipo Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.