Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account (2096 Views)

UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by mohlanforex: 2:57pm On May 02, 2016
gtbank did not allow me to use my naira master card to deposit on my forex trading account. which bank do allow client to use card when try to add fund to forex trading account.
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by Dmillionaire: 3:08pm On May 02, 2016
mohlanforex:
gtbank did not allow me to use my naira master card to deposit on my forex trading account. which bank do allow client to use card when try to add fund to forex trading account.
depends on the site, which site?
because am using mine to deposit directly.
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2016
I used GTB card to credit my alpari account when I was an active trader. Instant transfer.
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by igidaduro: 3:33pm On May 02, 2016
Which broker and try zenith
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by igidaduro: 3:34pm On May 02, 2016
Logician:
I used GTB card to credit my alpari account when I was an active trader. Instant transfer.

Pls your experience with alpari
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by mohlanforex: 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
i use gtbank card on exness.com and failed.
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2016
igidaduro:

Pls your experience with alpari

I like alpari. Their spread and margin. Don't use instaforex

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
mohlanforex:
i use gtbank card on exness.com and failed.

Exness doesn't accept GTB cards.
Re: Which Bank Naira Card Can Be Use To Deposit To Forex Trading Account by mohlanforex: 6:53pm On May 02, 2016
can i use stanbic card on exness website.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Mini Importation / What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? / Any UK Or Australia AZA Loader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.