Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (9869 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / Ruzu Herbal Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
DAY 10

FIBROIDS - FACT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW!!

“There's nothing more important than our good health - that's our principal capital asset.” Arlen Specter

Do you know that 1 out of every 3 women develop Fibroids at some point in their life? Do you know that Fibroids develops more frequently in women of African – Caribbean origin? Do you know that Fibroids is also thought to occur more often in overweight women? Do you know having a family member with Fibroids increases your risk of having it significantly?

Fibroids are non-cancerous muscular tumors that grow in or around the wall of the uterus (womb). Fibroids can grow as a single tumor or many; can be as small as a coin or as big as a melon. The main types of Fibroids are those which develop in the muscle wall of the womb (Intramural Fibroid) or those that develop outside the wall and can become very large (Subserosal Fibroids) and those that develop in the muscle layer beneath the womb's inner lining and grow into the cavity of the womb (Submucosal Fibroids)

Many women are unaware they have Fibroids because they don't have any symptoms. However for those who do have symptoms, common ones are:
• Heavy or Painful Periods
• Abdominal Pain and Constipation
• Lower Back Pain
• Frequent need to urinate
• Pain or Discomfort during sex

The exact cause of Fibroids is unknown but they have been linked to hormonal control of Estrogen, which is a female reproductive hormone produced by the ovaries. They develop from age 16 – 50 in most women when Estrogen levels are at the highest and shrink when they are low. Though Fibroids are of different sizes and location, some testimonies have emerged showing relief from Fibroid complications like heavy/painful menstruation, low back pain as well as shrinking Fibroids.

Recommend Ruzu to your sister, wife or friend. She could be sharing her testimony next!
Call 08120466890
Whatsapp 08055279619
BBM Pin 7AB3C29D

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
DAY 11
A GOOD PARENT WILL NEVER IGNORE THIS!!
“ To preserve health is a moral and religious duty, for health is the basis of all social virtues. We can no longer be useful when we are not well.” – Samuel Jackson

In the next few days, children would be on holidays. As parents, we do our very best to spoil them silly and help them relax after months of daily reading and lectures in school. We take them on vacation, to the movies, to theme parks while loading them with ice cream, soda, juice, chocolate, sweet, chips, and cake amongst other things. It is our way of rewarding them or is it taking care of them and we feel good about it.

However, scientist recently revealed that sugary drinks might be doing more harm than just causing tooth decay and weight gain in our children. A shocking research revealed that it might be damaging their brains. Their findings reveal that consuming sugar sweetened drinks and food asides from causing metabolic disturbances is also interfering with their brain's ability to function normally and remember critical information about our environment when consumed in excess before adulthood.

Testing reveals that their learning and memory can be impaired because of this high consumption of sugary content. Children's sugar levels is advised to be limited to 4 teaspoons per day but averagely they consume multiples of that daily.

As parents, we hold the sacred responsibility to raise healthy, intelligent and fully functional children yet we could be doing harm to them in our bid to ensure they lack nothing their heart desires. As a parent, don't waste a second today, order Ruzu for your Children and Family. Don't allow your good be evil spoken of, take action TODAY!

Ruzu helps detoxifies the system, cleanses the junk in our body and checks our rising Sugar level. What are you waiting for? This is for the health of your children and family. ORDER NOW! Don't wait till it is too late!

Call 08120466890
Whatsapp 08055279619
BBM Pin 7AB3C29D
Log on to www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrew for further information

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
DAY 13

HOW TO TREAT GONORRHEA!!

“A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.” ~ Unknown
Also called the "clap" or "drip," Gonorrhea is a contagious disease transmitted most often through sexual contact with an infected person. Gonorrhea may also be spread by contact with infected bodily fluids. Gonorrhea is the result of a bacterial infection of the cervix in women or the urethra in men by the Gonococcal bacteria, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, a bacterium that can grow and multiply easily in mucus membranes of the body.

Gonorrhea that is diagnosed early can be quickly and easily treated. However, if left untreated it can lead to serious complications, such as pelvic inflammatory disease, scarring of the fallopian tubes, infertility, ectopic pregnancy and other complications.
Having a gonorrhea infection also puts a person at greater risk for contracting HIV. Gonorrhea can spread to the blood or joints. This condition can be life threatening.

Symptoms of gonorrhea infection in both sexes include fever and pain or burning with urination. Men may experience frequent urination and a discharge from the penis that is cloudy and filled with pus while Women may experience an unusual, cloudy vaginal discharge, lower abdominal pain, and vaginal bleeding not associated with the menstrual cycle.
However, some women experience symptoms that are so mild that they go unnoticed.

Are you or Do you know anyone suffering from Gonorrhea? Order for bottles of Ruzu today for yourself or for the person. Ruzu's anti-bacterial property makes it helpful in this case with testimonies coming to also prove its effectiveness along this line.
Don't put your life in danger, Act Now – Order Now.

Call 08120466890
Whatsapp 08055279619
BBM Pin 7AB3C29D

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 3:43am On Aug 02, 2016
DAY 17

Wow! Live from Oga Professor…..

I have a client in Ile Ife, a retired Professor who started buying Ruzu bitters from me, only as a way of responding to my 'troublesome broadcasts'. After buying three bottles twice, he called me to negotiate for a carton and has since bought over four cartons. When he called to order for the last carton he bought, he asked me a question ' Do you know what I use Ruzu for most among many other issues?'. I said no sir. He said ' prostrate cancer ni o. Kini yen daa fun prostate cancer baje ( meaning- it is excellent for prostate cancer o. That product is very good for prostrate cancer)'. He said Ruzu came to him when all the efforts of Orthodox Medicine on his condition was becoming frustrating. 

(Shared by Seyi Ogunlana)

Do you know someone on whom doctors have given up? Let him/her try Ruzu. I know that you think my RUZU noise is too much. Trust me, i wouldn’t make so much noise if the product was not making so much waves! Why don’t you place an order for a trial? 

Do you desire an extra stream of income badly? Look no further; join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a distributor! Buzz me to get started!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrew

Whatsapp:08055279619
Call: 08120466890

Happy New Month

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Gold is not on the Surface!

If you are really interested in gold, you must be willing to dig through a pile load of sand and rubbish to get to gold. Gold is not on the surface.

It’s no doubt that people are experiencing all forms of hardship, but there is no more hurtful hardship than the one we inflict on ourselves by being ignorant.

I want to share with you a few NUGGETS to keep to heart as we ride through the current storms together.

1. Beware of Illegal Opportunities.

1. Many things will be offered to you in the name of opportunity, be guided by people who have succeeded (not people who are succeeding). Get counsel, and read wide. Don’t do everything that comes, gold is not on the surface.

2. When you hear words like - “we don’t sell any products, no failure”. RUN. Chances are you can make money doing it, but you’ll lose friends and credibility. Google - Pyramid Schemes, Ponzi Schemes and see the clear differences from Network Marketing.

3. When you hear words like “Use only what you can afford to lose”, then you hear “but do plenty”. When times are harsh like these, opportunists from around the world try to take advantage of Nigerians and other gullible people.

4. Google companies, google the people participating. There is a company making the rounds whose owner just came out of a 4 year jail term for running a similar company. The fact that it works and you get your own money out, doesn’t make it right, don’t fracture your conscience.

2. Take ACTion

1. Sift though the rubbish, but ensure once you find gold you take action.

2. Don’t just participate half heartedly in opportunity, ask for the books to read, go online and search for more materials. commit time to learning. Make up your mind that every opportunity will leave you better, either you learn or you earn.

3. Give yourself time to achieve, if you get rich quick, you will get poor fast. Wealth that is not built, ultimately falls apart. Don’t plan to make it big in a short period, have your eyes on the long-haul and build for the long haul. Don’t go for fly by night opportunities, think ahead
think 5 to 10yrs.

4. Let God guide you, that’s the most secure and surest source of wisdom.

I have an option I can recommend for you if you care.
Log on to www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrew and click register to register yourself.
Thereafter, let's chat or call

Joshua Adeleke
Whatsapp: 08055279619

1 Share

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Tayomi37(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
how much is it?

1 Like

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
DAY 22

Topical Application on wounds.....

She just finished ironing her clothes and she took them to the wardrobe to hang when she heard her young child scream. She ran back and realized that he had taken the hot iron and placed it on his thigh. The deed was done. The burn was fresh and quite large. In her panic, she ran around the house to look for first aid materials and she found none. It was late and shops would’ve closed.

She had no choice. She went for the bottle of RUZU she had at home and applied it generously on the burn. After a while, the child slept off. She woke up the next morning and to her surprise, the burn fresh wound had dried up. Wow!!! Nature’s Pure Marvel!

Every home needs RUZU. Will you join me to ensure that this becomes a reality? Helping lives ensures you are also helped. Join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a distributor!

EXTRA INCOME IS A NO-BRAINER!!!

Buzz me to get started!

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

Call:08120466890

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tayomi37:
how much is it?

A bottle is #2500
Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
DAY 24

He clocked 60 recently. His weight was 96kg. He was a heavy and late eater and also took alcohol quite a bit. But then he decided to shed off some weight as he approached 60. He embarked on a daily dose of RUZU twice a day, drank lots of water, ate less and cut off late dinner.
After less than a month of RUZU, he lost appetite for many of those things especially alcohol. His system felt lighter and cleaner. Interestingly, he also felt more energetic and younger. He looked fresher too! His weight had come down to 82kg. Simply by lifestyle adjustments and regular RUZU intake.

In urban life where there are loads of pollutants and processed foods, a detoxifier is a must have. Everyone in every home needs RUZU! Get a carton for yourself and loved ones; extend this deal to friends and family and earn money while doing it!
Join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a distributor!

EXTRA INCOME IS A NO-BRAINER!!! Buzz me to get started!

Thank God It is Friday!
whatsapp: 08055279619

1 Share

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
DAY 25
ABOUT DIABETES

"I had cause to visit a friend in the hospital last week and I heard a woman talk about taking insulin injections. I was moved with compassion and told her about Ruzu. She said that she had been living with diabetes for 13 years now and had tried all sorts. She then bought a bottle. Two days later, she called me to bring another bottle and when I gave her, she thanked me and prayed for me saying,
Ruzu is''aje bi idan’ (Ruzu works like magic!). Now she will like to be a distributor”.
(Shared by Esther Majiyagbe)

You, your relative, family friend have been on medication for years without significant changes. You have been moved with compassion about their health, but have not been able to do anything about it. With RUZU, you can do something! Why not try RUZU? It just may come to the rescue! Don’t ignore this today, Oya buzz me!
Buy for use, join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a RUZU distributor!!! Buzz me to order or to discuss business!

Have a beautiful week ahead!

Call: 08120466890

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
DAY 26

Sometime last year, I shared an incomplete testimony of how Ruzu dealt with fibroid when I introduced it to a young lady. According to her, she experienced very painful periods which did not flow well coupled with excruciating pain on her sides which lasted for at least 14 days each month.

When she used the first bottle of Ruzu, the pain stopped, her menses flowed very well, first flushing out what she described as 'very dirty blood'. Secondly, she said that she stooled mucus like substance. All symptoms of fibroid ceased. I instructed her to go back for a scan but she refused and kept on using Ruzu.

However, few days ago, she called to tell me she had gone for a scan. The testimony is that, there's no trace of fibroid in her uterus anymore. Ruzu knocked fibroid out mercilessly. Repeat it again..... Ruzu rocks!!!

(Shared by Rachel Oshanisi)

How often would you love to play a part in changing people’s lives, hear thank you and make money at the same time? RUZU Bitters helps you do that. You should do this. You need to do this. You have to do this. It makes so much sense to do this!!!

Buy for use, join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a RUZU distributor!!! Buzz me to order & to discuss business!

EXTRA INCOME IS A NO-BRAINER

Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 Share

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Day 30

DO YOU KNOW?

I have been invading your space for months now with this *Nature’s Pure Marvel* and how it has made a difference in the lives of thousands of people. However, there are few things you need to know about this company and the product.

We have run with this idea for 8 months now, and have created the following records.

1. 35 millionaires
2. 210 Children sponsored on scholarship for 1yr of school.
3. 10,000s of people have earned monetary rewards between N20,000 and N4m per month.

Can you beat that? All via RUZU bitters……in 8 months! What will happen in the next 8 years? Would you rather not be a part of this? You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain……money in your pocket, scholarships for the less privilege and health.

Take the first step. Buzz me to order a carton of Ruzu at least, you’ll be changing more lives than you think when you give out a few. Join me on this life changing experience of health, wealth & education. Let’s do this!!!

Have a Productive week!

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Day 32

What makes Ruzu Bitters different?

Honestly, all herbals done under astute research are good.

Ruzu is extraordinary because it's a strong antioxidant which does not only mop up free radicals which cause organ damage but is also capable of reversing organ damage by repairing damaged cells. This is the reason why Ruzu appears to be able to effectively mediate in the treatment of many diseases. Ruzu is both preventive and curative depending on the illness in question.

Ruzu does three major things once it invades the body.
1. Cleanse and reduce blood sugar level
2. It has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties
3. It detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
If these three things are in place, 90% of general body health is guaranteed.

Don't leave this post without securing your order for use, join our team of loyal users/promoters or be a Ruzu distributor. Buzz me to order and discuss business.

EXTRA INCOME IS A NO-BRAINER

WhatsApp :08055279619

1 Share

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by tasly23700993: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Contact Us
FOHOW INTERNATIONAL 08130122561
by Peter

FOHOW INTERNATIONAL

(A MULTI-LEVEL MAKETING ORGANISATION)
HEALTH AND WEALTH

IMPRESSIVE AWARD

No Monthly group or personal volume requirements (which means no monthly maintenance)
Multiple ways to earn Money
Leadership bonus - 2%
Team Volume Bonus - 6%
Sponsoring Bonus
Cumulative Annual Team Bonus
Payment in Dollars on a weekly basis.
Online business building tools
Unpaid volumes carry over every week.
Exotic car reward or cash equivalent of $30,000
International Travel reward or cash equivalent of $3,000
pleasure boat reward or cash equivalent of $60,000
Luxury house reward or cash equivalent of $200,000
Become a Diamond ( 12 circles ) and earn 5% globalsales monthly plus #500,000.00 weekly bonus
Award of excellence/Global profit sharing (fohao Ambassador) 0.5% every week in cash equivalent.
outlet Owner (Agency) 5% TOTAL PAYOUT 71.5%
commission are kept intact till one qualifies to receive it, ( which is like money in the bank ).

FOHOW SANBAO ORAL LIQUID
(1) Resistance of rheumatism and rheumatoidarthritis. 2) Good effects for hepatitis B: 3) special effect of diabetes: 4) promotion in the development of thymic: 5) removal of the severe side effectsin exhibiting preferable effect on the kidney and strengthening the yang:fohow sanbao oral liquid has the function of nourishing the essence,supplying the air and increasing mental alertness.
FOHOW LASER THERAPY INSTRUMENT
it improves microcirculation in 30 minutes The Five Main Functions:
1. Blood cleansing, reducing blood cholesterol
2. preventing and dissolving the thrombosis, softening, blood vessels
3.Two-way blood pressure regulation function.
4. Improving brain, heart and lung functions.
5.Enhancing body immunity and improving sub health condition.
GANODERMA CAPSULE
Stimulates and improves the function of brain.it can cure or improve many systems, including cerebrovascular it has notable effect tc tumor, liver pathlogical change.it has effect on the insomnia and anyi-aging.
GUIFEL BAO - Fibroid Destroyer ( ELIMINATES FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
)Five features: 1. self - examining: only one pill you need to find out whether you suffer gynecopathy or not. 2. self clearing; only one pill you need to clear away / toxin and waste inside your vaginal. 3. self-curing: it is helpful for the treatment of diseases like hysteromyoma, cervical erosion, ovarian cyst,etc. 4. self - beautifying: improves facial quality,like paling,etc tarnishing,splash,xerosiscutis,wrinkled skin,etc. 5. self-nourishing:only one pill per month you need to prevent gynecological disease, disease, constrict vaginal and uterus, regain beauty.
HIGH FIBER NUTRITIONAL TABLETS
1) very effective in lowering blood sugar: 2) Effective in lowering blood-lipid (cholestesterol) 3) Resists hunger thereby reducing weight: 4) Moisturizes the intestine,relaxing the bowels and eliminating the toxicant: it absorbs water and enlarges the intestinal tract which makes the soft sed easy to get through intestinal tract, in addition, it can eliminate toxins, cures constipation and hemoirhoids.
FOHOW SIX - FLAVOUR TEA
1. Pu-erh tea: relieves sore throat and helps digestion, loses weight and lowers the blood- fat,detoxifies the body and prevents diseases. 2. Invigorates bloodcurculation, activates blood stasis,detumescences and kill pain. 3. prevents beauty. 4. calm liver and clears the eyes, winds heat and reduces fever; 5. Honeysuckle:Clears toxic materials,cools the blood and removes blood stasis.
ALOE VERA GEL
The product has abitbacterial effect that refreshes and smoothen the skin, repairs the damage on skin by radiations, stops the pain and accelerates the healing of wonds.
GARLIC ESSENCE OIL SOFTCAPSULE
fohow Garlic Oil produces six major roles for the human body;
1. Antibacterial, bactericidal and virus - killing effects: 2. lowering blood presure with anti-coagulation effect; prevention of arte-iosclerosis; prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; 3. lowering blood sugar and reducing the onset of diabetes; 4. protecting the liver and inhibiting tumor; 5. Scavenging free radicals, improving immunity with anti-aging effects and enhancing physical strength; 6. lipid lowering and weght-losing effect which is exerted by dissolving the fat particles.
ROSE OLIGOSE
Function: 1 Regulates flora of the body with bi-direction; 2. Relaxes the bowel; 3.prevents hypertension and arteriosclerosis; 4.protect the liver; 5.Absorbs minerals; 6. prevents obesity; 7. prevents tooth decay; 8.Beauty effect.
FOHOW CORDYCEPS MASK
Effectively maintains skin cell elasticity and moisture, medially nourishes skin,

renovates impared cells, restrains formation of splash,smoothen away wrinkles,promotes capillary circulation,and helps skin act and look younger.
FOHOW KNEE PAD
1.Improves blood in your knees,keep it warm, and prevent arthritis. 2. Activates blood cells and melts blood clot, cures swollen joints,promotes the recovery of damaged joint tissues. 3. Dispels rheumatism,improves rheumatoid arthritis, hydrarthrosis and varicose veins. 4 increase knee joints flexibility,prevents knee injury, bony spur and hyperrosteogeny.
FOHOW SANITARY PAD
2. Main functions: 1,Nano-silver ions and far infrard effects 2,Generates the negative ions 3,fights bacterial and dispel peculiar smell 4,promotes the micro-circulation 5,Maintain the micro-ecological balance of the body.
BLOOD CLEANER CAPSULE
1. On the inside: it dissolves the formed thrombus, preventes the assembling of blood platelet. 2. On the outside: it softens the blood vessel in the exterior side. 3. Assists three antis: anti hypertension, anti-high blood lipid and anti-diabetics. so it can restore blood vesseland its flexibility, reduce three hights,prevents cirrhosis, protects liver, improves the immune system and lenghens one life.in 3 days, tiredness, constipation, stuffiness and shot breath will be improved greatly; and the blood supply very active.
SEAWEED CALCIUM CAPSULE
Seaweed calcium capsule is calcium supplement. There are more than 160 kinds of diseases or symptoms associated with calcium deficiency. 1st, seaweed is extracted from pure natural seaweed,it is green food and safe; 2nd, it is a liquid calcium, easily absorbed; 3rd, it contains 73 kinds of mineral composition people need to balance nutrient and calcium.No negative effects on gastrointestinal,gastrectasia and indigestion.
FOHOW COMPOUND DANSHEN TABLET ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. cardiotonic Effect: Enhances cardiac contractility, expands coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow; 2. improves blood vessels ans decreased cerebral blood flow. 3. Anti-thrombosis effects; increases thrombotic dissolving enzyme and reduces blood viscosity. 4 improves microcirculation by dissolving blood stasis, promoting blood flow and relieving pain. 5. Danshen treats arrhythmia, stabilizes the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals etc. 6.Danshen lowers blood pressure and improves left ventricular diastolic function.
ARES ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. To nourish kidney and replenish essence and improve life quality; 2. to activate kidney and consolidate yang as well as restore the vitality; 3. To nourish kidney and activate brain with anti-aging effects; 4.To promote physical fitness and prevent disease; 5. to nourish blood and regulate mentruation and harmonize hormones; 6 To warm kidney and uterus and promote conception. it improves low-sperm count,it is effective on prostrate cancer and improves sexual performance.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL WAIST PROTECTOR
1. Promotes blood circulation of the waist area, 2. Regulates kidney and strengthens physique. 3. Enhances intestines and stomach propulsion, preventing gastroptosis, 4. Effectively release dysmenorrheal and hypogastralgia caused by gynecopathy, 5. Resolves and removes of unnecessary fat in the waist and stomach to keep the body shape.
MARVELOUS EGF COSMETIC OF FOHOW
EGF is the so called "beauty factor", which promote epidermis tissue growth and makes skin look younger. 1. Epidermal repair:promotes repair of damage skin. 2. Anti-wrinkles: EGF promotes cell growth and increases epidermal cells; it improves growth capacity of collagen. 3. pore minimizing: it promotes the compound of skin collagen, and protect the skin from aging. 4. stain diluting: EGF can dilute stains gradually by changing old and new cells proportion of the skin, reducing contents of melanin and colored cells. 5. skin moisturizing: EGF can promote synthesis and secretion of extracellular hyaluronic acid and mucopolysaecchar de.
FOHOW TOOTHPASTE
It kills bacterial and prevents tooth decay. prevents and cures ulcer, gum ache, gum bleeding and body damage by enzymes.
HEALTH CARD
It reduces high blood presure with notable effects on headache.it reduces stress and improves sleeping quality.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL NECK PROTECTOR
1. promotes blood circulation in the neck area, releasing and eliminating arthraigia in neck, shoulder and arm areas;
2. increases blood flow in brain, releasing headache and fatigue;
3. Regulates nerve and improving sleeping quality.
TO ORDER YOUR PRODUCT OR YOU WANT TO JOIN FOHOW INTERNATIONAL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NUMBER: 08130122561 THANKS, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Comments for FOHOW INTERNATIONAL 08130122561
Average Rating starstarstarstarstar
Click here to add your own comments
Apr 30, 2016
Rating
starstarstarstarstar Testimony NEW
by: Mrs Grace

I’m 45 years old and my husband is 50. We’ve been trying to conceive for 15 years now, and had 3 rounds of failed IVF. My doctors said I couldn’t develop any eggs. My FSH levels were high and progesterone levels were too low. I luckily heard about your product and it took me some weeks after to order, because I was skeptical. But when I called and spoke to a live person, I realized it was real. My order got to me really quickly, and I only took Guife Bao, Ganoderma,Dansheen,Ares,Sangin and Garlic within 3weeks and I got pregnant! I am still so surprised! I never thought it would happen that soon. It was unbelievable! I’m glad I followed my intuition and bought Fertility Supplement complete Pack. I have told my friend who is also trying to get pregnant and she hurriedly ordered, no more delay. Thank you. – Mrs Grace Age 45, Lagos, Nigeria.

Mar 27, 2016
Rating
starstarstarstarstar call me on 08130122561 for fibroid drugs, block fallopian tubes,infection,infertylity,etc NEW
by: mr peter

call me on 08130122561 for fibroid drugs,
block fallopian tubes,inection,infertylity,etc
NEW
by: peter
Aug 13, 2015 order for fibroid drugs call me on
08130122561 NEW
80MM FIBROID CLEARED TOTALLY IN 4
MONTHS
I have 3 children. During the pregnancy of
my third child I was diagnosed of fibroid. It
grew to 80mm after delivery. I have taken
several herbal products both locally and
internationally made but to no result. Then I
came across Guifeibao, I was placed on it
with some other fohow products for 4
months. I went for scan afterwards and it
was confirmed to me that the fibroid has
cleared off.
Mrs. Abiola, Lekki Lagos
Aug 13, 2015 order for fibroid drugs complete
elemination call me on 08130122561 NEW
Jun 19, 2015 Testimony NEW
TESTIMONIES
MY 7 YEARS OVARIAN CYST CLEARED IN
1 MONTH AND I AM NOW PREGNANT
I have had ovarian cyst for about 7years and
I could not conceive. I have spent a lot of
money to the extent that I did not believe
In drugs and other products
will work for me when I came across it. To
my surprise I was placed on Guifeibao with
some other fohow products for just a month
after which I went for a scan and the doctor
confirm that the cyst has disappeared.
Presently I am pregnant.
Mrs. Olayemi, Akure, Ondo State
call me on 08130122561 thanks peter NEW

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN THE RUZU FAMILY CARE PRODUCTS

Question: How many products are in the Ruzu family care products?
Answer: 4 products. Ruzu herbal bitters, Ruzu balm, Ruzu skin care and Ruzu Herbal soap

Question: What is the use of the Ruzu family care products ?
Answer:
Ruzu Balm: Very good on Pain (Back, Waist & Chest), Catarrh, Headache, Arthritis.
Ruzu Skin Care (liquid disinfectant): Good for Skin Infection, Minor burns & for general persQuestion: How many products are in the Ruzu family care products?
Answer: 4 products. Ruzu herbal bitters, Ruzu balm, Ruzu skin care and Ruzu Herbal soap

Question: What is the use of the Ruzu family care products ?
Answer:
Ruzu Balm: Very good on Pain (Back, Waist & Chest), Catarrh, Headache, Arthritis.
Ruzu Skin Care (liquid disinfectant): Good for Skin Infection, Minor burns & for general personal hygiene
Ruzu Herbal Soap: Helps with body odor, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne scars.

Question: How much?
Answer: #50,000

Question: What do I get?
Answer: 12 bottles of Ruzu herbal bitters
4 tablets of Ruzu herbal soap
4 Ruzu herbal balm
4 Ruzu skin care.

Question: How can I get?
Answer: Contact me on 08120466890 or WhatsApp 08055279619.

Log on to www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrewpp , register yourself to enjoy our customer's loyalty plan which gives you an opportunity that returns 80% of your cost of purchase and millions of naira back to you for a life time!

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2016
THE ULTIMATE WOMAN KIT

For acne, facial dark spots, menstrual pains, abnormal vaginal discharge, weight loss&management, protection against infections, immune booster. You need ULTIMATE WOMAN KIT.
Stay protected, and maintain your best beautiful and healthy self ALWAYS.
Call 08120466890 or whatsapp 08055279619

1 Share

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RUZU FAMILY CARE PRODUCTS.

Question: What is the use of the Ruzu products ?
Answer:

Ruzu Bitters:- strong anti oxidants, against typhoid/malaria, abnormal vaginal infection, Diabetes, High blood pressure, Fibroid, Infertility, Headache, Arthritis, detoxification, stomach troubles/indigestion, menstruation irregularities and pain, Arthritis/Rheumatism, weak erection/erectile dysfunction, gonorrhea/staphylococcus, Pile/obesity etc

Ruzu Balm: Very good on Pain (Back, Waist & Chest), Catarrh, headaches, stroke, cold, convulsion, arthritis, rheumatism, pneumonia

Ruzu Skin Care (liquid disinfectant): Good for Skin Infection, Minor burns, bites, post natal, blemishes & for general personal and household hygiene

Ruzu Herbal Soap: Helps with body odor, wrinkles, black and white spots, stretch marks, acne scars, clean and firm your face.

Question: How much?
Answer: #50,000

Question: What do I get?
Answer: 15 bottles of Ruzu herbal bitters
5 tablets of Ruzu herbal soap
5 Ruzu herbal balm
5 Ruzu skin care.

Question: How can I get it?
Answer: Contact me on 08120466890 or WhatsApp 08055279619. We deliver to anywhere.

N B: This package also comes with a business opportunity attached. We have the exclusive right to build an interactive consumer distribution e-commerce based network that can translate into millions of Naira for you. Log on to www.helpinglives.com.ng/thewealthycrewpp, register yourself, and one of our professional correspondences will attend to you

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2017
It was the most reluctant move she made. Her husband had suffered from Diabetes for 9months and the family resources were streched to the limit. Finances, love, their sex-life, work, everything was down-side up.

She was then advised about the #RuzuBitters . She decided to try it because they were already tired of doing everything. UCH Ibadan was her husband's home.

That reluctance to use Ruzu Herbal Bitters turned out to be the best decision she ever made!

Ladies and gentlemen, who can you help today? Who do you know that is suffering from any of the indications below?
• Diabetes
• Weak Erection
• Typhoid and Malaria
• Vaginal Discharge
• Menstruation anomalies
• High Blood Pressure
• Waist and Back Pains
• Fibroid
• Infertility (Male and Female)
• Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
• Syphilis
• Pile
•Ulcer
• Obesity/Stomach Troubles
• Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver.
And all ailments that has to with Oxidative stress
This is not a 3 month trial drug, the effects of Ruzu Herbal Bitters can begin to be seen in under 48hours.

To get for you and your loved ones,
Call 08120466890
WhatsApp 08055279619

Distributors are needed world wide

#PreventiveMedicine
#YouDontHaveToGetSick
#Naturalmedicine
#Nature
#organic
#RuzuNation
#oxidativeStress
#LivingHealthy

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2017
About RUZU BLACK - for Men! The latest product from Ruzu.

The Ruzu Black comes in liquid & capsules.

Ruzu Black = Ruzu Herbal Bitters + Extra Ingredients containing Aphrodisiac, Men Organs rejuvenation (Including Prostrate Challenges) + Erectile dysfunction management (Weak Erection or Quick Ejaculation).

Ruzu Black does everything Ruzu Herbal Bitters does except it won’t purge much and it’s not so bitter. It was specially designed to be more value and more premium than Ruzu Herbal Bitters.

While it is specially designed to give more to men, it can be used by women.

Ruzu Black is good! In a stressful, sugar denominated world where men are aging fast and losing their Mojo before their 40th Birthday, Ruzu Black brings men back.

Ruzu Black does the following:
*Enhances libido
*Rejuvenates Male Organs
*Helps people experiencing Erectile Dysfunction
*Helps people having Prostate Issues
*Helps people experiencing Weak Erection
*Helps with Premature Ejaculation

Ruzu Black for Men is meant to be used regularly, as a rejuvenation herbal mix for male organs, and can be used just in time for mutual sexual satisfaction. Regular use have long lasting effect on performance.

You need to get one for yourself or for someone today.

Distributorship opportunity is available nationwide. Call 08120466890 for more enquiries on purchase or distributorship opportunity.

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Testimony time!

We have always shared how RUZU has changed people’s lives when taken orally, either as capsule or the liquid. But someone else shared a testimony about how else it works! Read this…...

"I decided to try Ruzu externally. I had a lump on my back for years, though painless but was very annoying. To my greatest surprise the lump has dried up. Again, i had a repeated bout of boils on my underside (if u know what I mean) which was driving me crazy. I was greatly relieved after a day by just rubbing ruzu. It is truly amazing.
(Shared by Mrs Beatrice, Kaduna)

Can you see what I see? Do you see a product which every home can’t do without? Some people say they don’t need RUZU, yet they have health conditions that they’ve gotten used to.

You need each of Ruzu bitters, Ruzu black and Ruzu herbal tea, and all your loved & unloved ones need it too!

Extra income is a no brainer! Distributors are needed nationwide.
To get started, contact us through these channels:
Mobile: 08120466890

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
FIBROIDS

All women are prone to have fibroids, especially African descents (reason/s unknown yet)
Fibroids are the most frequently seen tumors of the female reproductive system. Fibroids, also known as uterine myomas, leiomyomas, or fibromas, are firm, compact tumors that are made of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue that develop in the uterus.

FACTS:
*20 to 50 percent of women of reproductive age have fibroids
*30 to 77 percent of women will develop fibroids sometime during their childbearing years.
*Only about 1/3 of these fibroids are large enough to be detected during physical examination.
*Almost all the fibroid cases are non-cancerous.
*Experts don’t know what causes fibroids

SYMPTOMS OF FIBROIDS:
· Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods
· Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods
· Pelvic pain (caused as the tumor presses on pelvic organs)
· Frequent urination
· Low back pain
· Pain during intercourse
· A firm mass, often located near the middle of the pelvis, which can be felt by the physician

#Have a proper diagnosis #Ruzuherbalbitters #fibroidsshrinker

Watch out for a fibroid testimony coming shortly

Call 08120466890 to order yours today

Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Ruzuman: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2017
If you’re male, you probably felt like Superman until you hit your late 30s.
That’s when health issues first started nagging at you. Or when you first heard your friends complain about an achy knee or back.
But as you got older, your health concerns began to shift
Here are the health problems common amongst male patients, along with tips for screening and prevention:

1. Prostate cancer and enlargement (benign prostate hypertrophy)
While one out of six men will get prostate cancer during their lifetime, most men will not die from it.
You should consider screening if you have a father or brother who developed prostate cancer early or if you’re African-American, since you are at greater risk of prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer screening includes a simple blood test for PSA (prostate-specific antigen), generally starting at age 50. “Having a high PSA level does not necessarily mean you have prostate cancer as there other causes for a higher-than-expected PSA level, such as benign prostate hypertrophy, benign prostate infections or inflammation,” he notes.
“If you’re having urinary symptoms such as a slower stream, incomplete emptying of the bladder, urgency, or urinary frequency, seek an evaluation from your physician.”

2. Heart disease (including high blood pressure and high cholesterol)
If heart disease runs in your family or if your blood pressure or cholesterol levels are high, your doctor will recommend medications to lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Ask your doctor whether a daily aspirin might help, too.
Your doctor will keep tabs on your cholesterol and blood pressure, and can order a cardiac stress test if concerns about heart disease arise.

3. Erectile dysfunction and testosterone levels
ED is very common, especially for men who have diabetes or have had their prostate removed. Because men with ED are 1.6 times more likely to suffer a heart attack or stroke, it’s important to discuss your cardiovascular risk factors with your doctor before asking for an ED medication.
Men are also concerned about their testosterone levels. If you are having symptoms of low testosterone levels, discuss them with your physician, and perhaps get a fasting and morning testosterone blood test.”

4. Weight management with age
As your metabolism slows down, it’s more important than ever to right-size your meals and eat smaller portions of healthier food. Exercise also becomes increasingly critical for maintaining flexibility and mobility.
Keeping your waistline trim by eating well and exercising will help you avoid weight-related problems like type 2 diabetes and arthritis.

5. Diabetes
Diabetes is the fifth deadliest disease in the U.S., and it's hitting black communities especially hard. If current trends continue, black men will be facing an epidemic of diabetes by the year 2050.
Prediabetes (elevated blood sugar), is the precursor to type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes can lead to heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, vision loss and loss of limb.
If you have prediabetes, studies prove that eating a healthier diet and increasing your activity level can restore your blood sugar to normal and stave off diabetes. Besides controlling your weight, cholesterol and blood pressure, it’s critical to quit smoking to reduce your diabetes risk.

6. Stroke
It’s important to learn the signs of a warning stroke (transient ischemic attack, or TIA). They are: weakness or numbness in the face, arm or leg(s), confusion, difficulty with speech or comprehension, vision loss, dizziness, or problems with walking, balance or coordination.
If you or someone you know develops any of these problems, do not delay. Immediate treatment in the emergency department with clot-busting medication can save lives and prevent disability.
Remember, what’s good for the heart is also good for the brain.
Do what you can to lower your risk for major cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Being physically active and socially engaged will also lower your risk for dementia.”
Regular doctor visits and timely screenings will help you maintain your health and vigor through the years.

7. There is a 100% natural healthcare product that has been produced to give men all the vitality they need to ensure total health. It keeps the body of a man in optimum. It prevents all possibility of a man developing any of the health challenges peculiar to men. Just type info to get further details about the pack
Re: Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by Michcole: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ruzuman:
MEN, DON'T READ THIS!

Women want to look and feel appealing & sexy. They are known to be generally more hygienic than men. They want to be on point, talk sweet and smell amazing. But, some things get in the way! One of those things that make a woman feel uncomfortable and unclean to herself is Vaginal Discharge.

Pretty much Vaginal Discharge is a normal part of a woman's reproductive system. Fluid from glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps prevent infection. The smell and amount of discharge can vary from woman to woman, and the normal colour can range from clear to a milky whitish at different times during the menstrual cycle.

However if ovulating, breastfeeding or sexually aroused, there may be more discharge and the smell may be different when pregnant. Therefore, any sudden change to a woman's discharge may indicate a vaginal infection.

There are many possible causes of abnormal vaginal discharge, but it's usually a sign of infection. The infection is often caused by something that upsets the natural balance of bacteria or yeast in the vagina. A woman should be aware of how her discharge naturally varies throughout her cycle and what isn't normal, but obvious warning signs of infection are:
• A change in colour or consistency
• A sudden bad smell
• An unusually large amount of discharge
• Another symptom alongside the discharge, such as itching outside the vagina or pain in the pelvis or tummy
• Unexpected bleeding from the vagina

Here is where Ruzu comes in! With quite a number of testimonies of Ruzu helping with unhealthy vaginal discharge, (some who have defied several antibiotics), Ruzu has helped restore confidence back to a lot of women and is still doing it today. Men, order Ruzu for your wife today! Women, get rid of that embarrassing feeling by ordering today. Act now, get healthy, get your sassy self back, and restore your confidence.
Call 08120466890
Whatsapp 08055279619
BBM Pin 7AB3C29D

Is ruzu herbal bitters part of ruzu black for men?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adderall In Nigeria?? / Energy Drinks Cause High Blood Pressure, Doctor Warns / Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.