Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Colour Of The Wind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Colour Of The Wind (389 Views)

Why Is The Colour Red Used For Stop Signs? / Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell / Can You Sleep When The Wind Blows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Colour Of The Wind by Justoc: 5:50pm On May 02, 2016
Sometimes you feel like you are tired of everything. It may start from getting tired of your environment. Coming back home, discovered there is no power supply again. It has been like this for the third day in a row. You shook your small ‘I-pass-my-neighbour’ generator, hoping a little drop is remaining. The tank is dry. No fuel to power your electric fan, your only companion that would have chased the heat away. The fuel scarcity and the current heat wave seemed to have collaborated to bite you hard. No mention of the lack of ventilation – your apartment is squeezed in between two storey buildings.

You get tired of the government. Is it with this salary and condition that I will get married?

Your question came back to you. No one to answer that! It looks like no one cares. Even though they keep chanting ‘change, change’, you cannot see the change in your situation. You do not even change coming to the common man.

‘Forget change!’ you muttered in frustration. ‘Nothing is going to change.’ Not soon, as far as you can see.

Then you get tired of religion. Three times in a week you go to church – from one service to another. Your street on Sundays are always blocked with cars carelessly parked left and right and then they jumped into the church for praise, worship and another sermon from the Pastor saying ‘It is well’. Next service, he changes the title to ‘It shall be well'. This message they have been preaching from year to year, from one government to the other. Yet, things are getting worse. As far as you know, it is not well.

‘It can be well with my soul, but not my body.’ [/b]You fumed.

Life is a mystery. Life is not fair to everyone. [b]Life challenges are not shared equally. For who knows the colour of the wind!
Only God, the creator knows the answer to all life challenges.

But life can be better for you this new month of May if you can positive about it. God will sure intervene and take care of those challenges, but it is your responsibility to open up to the possibility of the flow of His power. Never stop trusting Him. Your future is far brighter than your present.

He who knows the colour of the wind has promised that those Miracles Are Yours, this month of MAY.

Are you going to trust Him?

www.blog.floatingingrace.com

(1) (Reply)

Catholic / How To Prepare For The Month Of Ramadan? / Wine And Women Make Wise Men Dote And Forsake God's Law And Do Wrong."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.