Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How (506 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! / Photos From Blogger Anyalekwa’s Baby Dedication / How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How by goldenone(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2016
Good evening webmasters, I'd like to know if its possible to move ones blog from blogger to WordPress without losing any data. If possible, please help with ways to do so! Thanks!
Re: Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How by Julius2214(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
Of course it's possible. Checkout this thread on how to do that .. .
https://www.nairaland.com/3073171/how-move-blogger-wordpress
Note that, self hosted WordPress requires that you pay for a web hosting account and purchase a domain if u don't already have one.
On a second thought you can get someone to do it for u to avoid the technicalities.
Re: Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How by Brainaic(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2016
I can help you do it in case you need assistance. I'm just a PM away
Re: Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How by hostkobo(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2016
goldenone:
Good evening webmasters, I'd like to know if its possible to move ones blog from blogger to WordPress without losing any data. If possible, please help with ways to do so! Thanks!

WP Guru in the house, I can help you sort things out.
contact me via my signature, whatsapp.....

regards,
HK

(1) (Reply)

Naijacoder: Test Your Coding Skills Now / Simple Things We Often Don't Know About Urls / What Education Would We Recommend To Be A Web Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.