Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com (36619 Views)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 / Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by Mcowubaba: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
ollah1:

It's the same thing and it shld do the job
Chairman, it is not working, you could have just simply sent it to my email......
Anyways..... No probs
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Chairman, it is not working, you could have just simply sent it to my email......
Anyways..... No probs

Chairman, it works. How can I send what I don't have?
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
omojeesu:

I understand. My comment sounds as crazy as Daniel's or Jeremiah's or Ezekiel's or John of Revelations!

Goto church or the religion section. This is a footie thread.
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by Mcowubaba: 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
ollah1:

Chairman, it works. How can I send what I don't have?
I thought u were the person that uploaded the picture.... I tried renaming it, it was hidden.....
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by omojeesu(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
ollah1:

Goto church or the religion section. This is a footie thread.

Life is one system and interconnected. We should not see it as those blind men who described the elephant only by the different sides they touched. The elephant is bigger than each of what they perceived but is the totality of all. The pentagram links football to beer to Hollywood etc
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2016
omojeesu:

Thanks! Your response is not unexpected.
stop reasoning like a garden slug undecided
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by omojeesu(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
jossi994:
stop reasoning like a garden slug undecided

I'm sure you don't know how a garden slug reasons.
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2016
omojeesu:

I'm sure you don't know how a garden slug reasons.
i'm sure you do undecided
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by omojeesu(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
jossi994:
i'm sure you do undecided
I can't! I am a human being!!
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by vislabraye(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2016
banmee:
You only need to look at leicester and realize why Nigeria sucks at football today. They are playing the way we used to play under westerhof. The conventional 4-4-2 formation, fast attacking wingers, and every single one of them has pace. Not to mention big mutherfuckers as defenders. This is why premiership teams are confused as to how to play them. Nowadays, everyone want's to be like barcelona. Playing 6-3-2, 5-4-2 formations and all that nonsense.

Don't know the formation Leicester plays but one thing about them is their ruggedness. They were very physical. Do you think any striker will chance West Morgan or Robert Huth ? They also play with hunger and passion unlike lily livered Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by pamcode(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2016
Just 294 days passed between the Italian's appointment at Leicester City and their surprise Premier League win, beating the Portuguese's record of 332 from his first Chelsea stint The story of Leicester City 's fairytale Premier League title win continues to unfold and unearth new records, and now Claudio Ranieri can add one of his own to the growing list. The Italian, who claimed his first top-flight title in three decades of management with the Foxes' 5000-1 triumph, has broken the record for the fewest days passed between appointment and winning the title which was previously held by Jose Mourinho. Ranieri was appointed by Leicester on July 13, 2015, and claimed the league crown on May 2, with 294 days passing in between, beating Mourinho's record by 38 days
Culled from Goal. Com
Re: The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com by pamcode(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
Just 294 days passed between the Italian's appointment at Leicester City and their surprise Premier League win, beating the Portuguese's record of 332 from his first Chelsea stint The story of Leicester City 's fairytale Premier League title win continues to unfold and unearth new records, and now Claudio Ranieri can add one of his own to the growing list. The Italian, who claimed his first top-flight title in three decades of management with the Foxes' 5000-1 triumph, has broken the record for the fewest days passed between appointment and winning the title which was previously held by Jose Mourinho. Ranieri was appointed by Leicester on July 13, 2015, and claimed the league crown on May 2, with 294 days passing in between, beating Mourinho's record by 38 days
Culled from Goal. Com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) - Live / Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : (1 - 4) UEFA Super Cup On 31st August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.