Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Prayer Points That Are Likely To Follow Leicester EPL Glory - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prayer Points That Are Likely To Follow Leicester EPL Glory (509 Views)

Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) / 7 Amazing Types Of People You Are Likely To Find At A Nigerian Party / How Church Members Turn Gossip Into Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points That Are Likely To Follow Leicester EPL Glory by yinkuscious(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2016
You and I knw that when it comes to "I must make it" prayer point, Nigerians are the best.

Prayer points and different programme will follow Leicester EPL victory. Prayer points like;

1. I locate my Jamie Vardy and Mahrez by King Power
2. Every power like Tottenham, that are pursuing my glory, be destroyed by Hazard
3. People like Gary Lineker that has prophesy relegation for my destinty, be disgraced by fire

Kindly add urz

(1) (Reply)

Today's Brain Teaser By Mindfido / Wach Some Collections Of Area Videos / Derailers Association Of Nairaland(dan) Am Tired Of This..please Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.