Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard (35302 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by callJesu: 10:06am On May 03, 2016
How does that CONSIGN me

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by JoeCutie(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2016
"Malia Obama going to Harvard" shouldn't be (some serious) news. She's the first daughter of the President of the United States of America, the leader of the free world. It's only fitting - almost presumably natural - that she goes to the best University in the world. After all, her father is the President of the Presidents, the President of the world, and the second most powerful man on earth.

I wasn't expecting her or her younger sister - whose cheeks are fatter/bigger than the whole Northern region - to go to the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) and start spreading legs like rumour.

She's an Obama for Christ's sake!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by nephemmy(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
CFCman:
And predator drones
plus US NAVAL SEALS, AIR FORCE , ARMY, DELTA FORCE CIA...
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by RobinHez(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2016
The babe make sense... *adds her to list*
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by buoye1(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2016
What i like about them is their simplicity....

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Omonigeriarere: 10:37am On May 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
She's Cute kiss kiss kiss kiss I hope she'll be as brilliant as her parents

Honestly, See simplicity in her appearance, unlike our ladies here that will be looking like a masquerade after facial painting they called 'make up'.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by buoye1(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
After all, her father is the President of the Presidents, the President of the world, and the second most powerful man on earth.
Who's the first biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2016
This one no suppose be news nau, abi na unilag una want mk she attend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by GloriaNinja(f): 10:59am On May 03, 2016
She is living the life ofcourse, the president's daughter, She can easily get into any school with her long legs.
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Nobody: 11:08am On May 03, 2016
Let all the sh!t and sh!t related people leave nairaland. How does this trash concens nairalanders? madness.
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Nobody: 11:09am On May 03, 2016
Let all the sh!t and sh!t related people leave nairaland. How does this trash concen nairalanders? madness.
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by solesy: 11:29am On May 03, 2016
see as white people get sense, she'll be going to uni at the age of 19. If na naija she for don finish uni... Imagin 13, 14 to 15y in uni doing courses their parent choose for them.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by seguno2: 11:39am On May 03, 2016
caesaraba:
Err...were you expecting her to go to Unilag?

Yes, the way our president and other elites's children go to school in oyinbo countries.
Tit for tat.
Do me I do you.
No be so life be?
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by gbaby4live: 11:56am On May 03, 2016
ogechieku:
Let all the sh!t and sh!t related people leave nairaland. How does this trash concen nairalanders? madness.

Lol...
We know them by their posts....

#AwonHaTerzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Rings: 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
This gul is damn cute. I wish I can get connected to her... Then i will tell u what will happen next. smiley
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by jiksman3: 12:19pm On May 03, 2016
The rich are gerin richer and the poor r gerin poorer
#the power of CONNE
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by papertrail(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
All i see na her breast wen sharp like spear........the nipples go sweet die
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by JoeCutie(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
buoye1:

Who's the first biko?
His name is Vladimir Putin, the current Russian President.

America is the world power, but their President, though he's the leader of the 'Free World' by virtue of his office, is only second to Putin as the most powerful man on earth

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Tonykan(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
She is so brilliant and pretty.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
GloriaNinja:
She is living the life ofcourse, the president's daughter, She can easily get into any school with her long legs.
Lol.
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 03, 2016
Epukaa:

Have you noticed how the Pilot is looking at the daughter in the second picture. In his mind, he is saying this girl I'm flying up and down, when will I have face to face chat with her.
grin That's not the pilot. He is the designated 'greeter' who is usually a Colonel or Lt. Colonel at a particular Air Force base.
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by buoye1(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
His name is Vladimir Putin, the current Russian President.

America is the world power, but their President, though he's the leader of the 'Free World' by virtue of his office, is only second to Putin as the most powerful man on earth
I hear your version grin
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by happney65: 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
CFCman:

grin

Anyway, she turns 18 in July, so you could legally date her cheesy

CFan,Is she a Virgin?Na wetin i wan know be that.. grin
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 03, 2016
happney65:

CFan,Is she a Virgin?Na wetin i wan know be that.. grin
I no know o
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:

bad belle no de pay
What is my sin now?i wouldn't mind o if you are in my arms because Nigerian lady is fantastic not Kenya
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by Exxit(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
To my school ??
Thank you Lord.

She don enter my trap
your location says Brooklyn NY. But Harvard is in Harvard sq MA.
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by SweetBoyFriend(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2016
Exxit:
your location says Brooklyn NY. But Harvard is in Harvard sq MA.

I live in New York and go to school in Massachusetts, how far is NY from MA.

I go to school for only 4 hours every week

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by fuckpoverty(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Abeg make una help me find her digit,e b like say na gold dey under dat girl skirt
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by adellam16(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
CFCman:
WASHINGTON — Malia Obama, the older daughter of President Obama, plans to attend Harvard University beginning in the fall of 2017, the White House announced on Sunday, waiting until her father leaves office to begin her college career.

Malia’s much-speculated-upon decision, announced in a news release after months of official silence from the White House about her college search process, will make her the latest in a long line of presidential children to attend the elite university in Cambridge, Mass. Both of her parents attended law school there.

“The President and Mrs. Obama announced today that their daughter Malia will attend Harvard University in the fall of 2017 as a member of the Class of 2021. Malia will take a gap year before beginning school,” the White House said in a statement.

In deferring her start date until 2017, Malia, 17, is availing herself of the opportunity to take a “gap year,” a popular option for high school seniors who are seeking experiences outside the classroom — some in far-flung parts of the world — before they begin pursuing a degree. Harvard actively encourages admitted students to do so.

It may also yield a less scrutinized freshman-year experience for Malia, whose parents have worked vigilantly to keep her out of the public eye during her years in the White House and hope to shield her from such attention as a college student.

“When you’re a presidential has-been, the rest of your life you’re famous, you’re a target, you’re in a security bubble, but it’s not the same,” said Gil Troy, a presidential historian at McGill University and the author of “The Age of Clinton: America in the 1990s.” “The kids can get to at least some level of irrelevance that they absolutely cannot get when they’re still in the White House.”

Malia visited Harvard and a handful of other Ivy League and liberal arts schools last March on the East Coast, setting off speculation about where she might go. But the White House has steadfastly refused to comment on her college deliberations, even last month when she accompanied Mr. Obama on a trip to California, prompting whispers that she was giving Stanford University a final look before committing herself there.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/us/politics/malia-obama-to-attend-harvard-but-not-until-2017
dis her skirt long well well ooooo
Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by MrRichy(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2016
Harvard ?
Why not Absu ?

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard by JoeCutie(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
buoye1:
I hear your version grin
My version you say? Let me further burst your bubble. Right now, Obama has been overtaken at number 2 by Angela Merkel, the 61 year old Germany Vice Chancellor. He is now the 3rd most powerful man on earth behind Putin and Merkel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.