Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? (11970 Views)

Pictures From Omabe Festival In Nsukka, Enugu State. / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2009
I'm dating this nice wawa girl in Houston and I'll like to know a little about wawa marriage for example will the traditional marriage requirements in wawa brake my bank. These are things I'd like to know but dare not ask her or any of her relatives.
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by ikeyman00(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2009
hahaaaaaaaaa
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Hauwa1: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gator where are you o.

hold am well nwanem and dont be afraid of dowry wink grin
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
ikeyman00:

hahaaaaaaaaa

I presume you wawa ?

*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gator where are you o.

hold am well nwanem and dont be afraid of dowry wink grin

Gator and I are no longer, she found someone else cry cry
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by ikeyman00(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
@@@@

wawa

for where na anambra ooo;wawa na enugu so seriously i doubt if the dowry should be big

if u ask me, i will say lowest in igboland, so go ahead my friend

but wait oo; na u get F1gator, that chick na wahala ooo, ahah
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by ikeyman00(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
hauwa

are u really in russsia

hmm skin head plenty dat side abi?
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Hauwa1: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
well, i am looking to get visa to US or Uk, u single? you from Wawa?
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

wawa

for where na anambra ooo;wawa na enugu so seriously i doubt if the dowry should be big

if u ask me, i will say lowest in igboland, so go ahead my friend

Thanks for the info my brother, am Anambra too I'd like to stay closer to home but this wawa girl I'm dating now keeps talking about marriage. Everyday we talk she has to keep dropping hints about marriage and I'm not even done with college yet sad

I really hope you right about wawa traditional marriage because she keeps saying her parents would only accept a traditional marriage if we do it in Nigeria, and my pocket is really not that fat.

*Hauwa*:

well, i am looking to get visa to US or Uk, u single? you from Wawa?

Keep lying through your teeth, no be you I see for welfare office just three days ago trying to renew your food stamps and section A housing.
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2009
We need more people like Hauwa on our end, to freshen things up.

ikeyman00:

Who is chick? How many times do I have to repeat my sex? Stop mentioning my name about or I'll have to shove my manliness in your mouth cool
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2009
FL Gators:

We need more people like Hauwa on our end, to freshen things up.

Who is chick? How many times do I have to repeat my sex? Stop mentioning my name about or I'll have to shove my manliness in your mouth cool

Gators my dear na you dey talk like that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Gators my dear na you dey talk like that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Me and iKeyman have our special moments. Shhh
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by platinumnk(f): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by TheSeeker(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
The cheapest in the south-east I should say. Wawa people are from Enugu and Ebonyi states. They have lesser stringent rules and requirements for traditional marriages.
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Hauwa1: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what were you doing at food stamp area shocked i see ya pockit/pocket is not that fat. and you never even marry, God bless my sister for sounding it into your ears. safe up and stop patronising food stamp stores for Canned and Salty food.

make sure after the wedding you have a 3 bedrooms 3 bath and a large kitchen for my sister, broke ass onye ogwor grin
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what were you doing at food stamp area shocked i see ya pockit/pocket is not that fat. and you never even marry, God bless my sister for sounding it into your ears. safe up and stop patronising food stamp stores for Canned and Salty food.

make sure after the wedding you have a 3 bedrooms 3 bath and a large kitchen for my sister, broke ass onye ogwor grin

Went to pick up my mom from work tongue tongue tongue

Keep talking mess and I'll dis invite you to my wedding
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by TheSeeker(m): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Went to pick up my mom from work tongue tongue tongue

Keep talking mess and I'll dis invite you to my wedding
Or "mis-invite" him to either a vampire's wedding or a gay wedding grin
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker, when is our own? kiss
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by TheSeeker(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2009
FL Gators:

TheSeeker, when is our own? kiss
Thank goodness. The divorce is final, so we're good to walk down the aisle now. But remember what I said, choose anywhere in the nation except California(I'm unflinchingly making it clear now). So tell me, where do you want it?
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Thank goodness. The divorce is final, so we're good to walk down the aisle now. But remember what I said, choose anywhere in the nation except California(I'm unflinchingly making it clear now). So tell me, where do you want it?
California, and no prenup cool
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:11am On Aug 13, 2009
How come I was never informed of this love affair b/w my ex lover Gator who I still love and TheSeeker angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

How come I was never informed of this love affair b/w my ex lover Gator who I still love and TheSeeker angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Better stop loving and face that craw craw mammywawa girl angry angry angry angry

tongue
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 13, 2009
And wazup with you and Hauwa and this ya love-hate r/ship. Oga o, I almost got shocked when I tried to touch you, her force is that strong eh? cool
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by TheSeeker(m): 4:19am On Aug 13, 2009
FL Gators:

California, and no prenup cool
I had a terrible dream about prenup and I don't want to step my marital feet in that region. There's no love in equal sharing; there's got to be cheating somewhere, that's why all parties are something called, "smart".
OgidiBoy:

I already took her away from you, but you didn't know. Just as she appeared out of the moon to take me from my ex-wife
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2009
There is absolutely nothing between me and Hauwa, she is like four times my age. I don't need a sugar mommy in my life to control me. I still have lots of feeling for you and here you are flirting with TheSeeker cry

FL Gators:

And wazup with you and Hauwa and this ya love-hate r/ship. Oga o, I almost got shocked when I tried to touch you, her force is that strong eh? cool
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 13, 2009
@Ogidiboy
na lie, do your thing. I got our back cool
Hauwa no get defense o

@TheSeeker
And this is where I run away, from men that cheat. shocked
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:26am On Aug 13, 2009
I'm glad you are now realizing that Theseeker is no GOOD. grin
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by TheSeeker(m): 4:28am On Aug 13, 2009
FL Gators:

@Ogidiboy
na lie, do your thing. I got our back cool
Hauwa no get defense o

@TheSeeker
And this is where I run away, from men that cheat. shocked
You got another man's back? Doing what? You want to run away! Please start the race now.
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

You got another man's back? Doing what? You want to run away! Please start the race now.
Oh so u want me to run away so u can chase another? You luck you're hot or some woman would have run over u with her landrover angry angry

I can't watch my lil brro's back? why?

@ogidi
come see me see man wahala o angry angry
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh so u want me to run away so u can chase another? You luck you're hot or some woman would have run over u with her landrover angry angry

@ogidi

My sister I feel your pain o, who sef is Theseeker, he sounds like someone I know with a different name sad
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 13, 2009
He's my ex, rem the guy I brought home 3months ago to introduce to y'all? na him be that
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by TheSeeker(m): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2009
FL Gators:

@ogidi
Really? I ride on 24's so no landrover is running over me. So, when will you start running?
Re: Any Wawa People From Enugu State Here ? by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Really? I ride on 24's so no landrover is running over me. So, when will you start running?
When I locate my handgun, am giving you 5 sec. head start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free / List Of American Instruments Of African Origin That Survived The TST. / Oba Adeoye Withdraws Suit Against Oluwo Of Iwo,as Gov. Aregbesola Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.