Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael (1211 Views)

Naija Baker / Naija Caker;lagos Baker; Cake Expert / Cake Baker And Decorator Needed At Lekki. Accommodation Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael by inspire700(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2016
When a child is groomed with a sound training in the kitchen, such a child will always marvel the world with the kind of works his/her hands shall make. This is a story of a 5 year old baker named Baby Jael. Her great cake bakes were shared by Mike Ile on Facebook. below is the testimony of Mike Ile about Baby Jael.

"This 5 year old baker made me these toast cakes again. And this time, it was special.
Baby Jael mixed and baked these cakes, unsupervised.
I am not a lover of snacks but I do not exaggerate when I say these were the best cakes I have tasted in forever.
No way you would believe it was baked by a child. She even added colour. The sugar was just perfect.
Gladys Jeff is raising great children. Looking forward to meeting the other two kids when they return from school. I have also met and dined with the big masquerade, her husband. Great guy. Sorry I cannot post his pictures.
It was a beautiful few days spent with this family. Looking forward to greater days ahead.
Patricia Sparkle I have to appreciate you again for what you did for the dancer, Hassan Legendemm Emmanuel. Dude and his entire family are extremely happy and grateful. That money met needs.
Nene I will get you the recipe for these great cakes by Baby Jael tonight.
Some children are born with genius in their DNA." Said Mike Ile.

what do you think about this little girl called Baby Jael? is she not just so amazing? well her story is a clear prove that whenever a child is trained in a right path, such a child shall do wonders that will bring some happiness home to their parents.

SOURCE: http://www.inspire700.com/2016/05/amazing-meet-5-year-old-cake-baker-baby.html

Re: Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael by Adonis3: 6:25am On May 03, 2016
now this is cool

Buh
[size=15pt]REFINER[/size] started baking when she was 2 cheesy

Vote [size=15pt]REFINER[/size] for miss Nairaland 2016wink

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael by inspire700(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2016
Adonis3:
now this is cool

Buh
[size=15pt]REFINER[/size] started baking when she was 2 cheesy

Vote [size=15pt]REFINER[/size] for miss Nairaland 2016wink

#Adonis3HasSopken

Refiner must be great then. you know kids of these modern days are just so amazing and great with their speed in assimilation when being taught a particular thing.
Re: Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael by Adonis3: 6:51am On May 03, 2016
inspire700:

[size=15pt]REFINER[/size] must be great then. you know kids of these modern days are just so amazing and great with their speed in assimilation when being taught a particular thing.

grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Amazing! Meet The 5 Year Old Cake Baker Baby Jael by inspire700(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2016
Adonis3:

grin

Lalasticlala

Yes ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Gala Distributor Needed / Get Free Food Home Delivery In Lagos(Efo riro, Ofada rice, cakes etc.) / Portable Multi-functional Electric Lunch Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.