Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork (872 Views)

This Is The ‘beautiful Bride’ Of Programming Language LARAVEL / See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident / Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by onismate: 6:34am On May 03, 2016
Check Out The Amazing Designs And Skills Of This Corper Who Is Into Painting, Wall Screed And POP Ceiling....

The bible says that “A man’s gift maket way for him.” that is why am not leaving any stone untouched in achieving my goal. In this our present day Nigeria, one can’t leave a comfortable life depending on just a single monthly job salary. That is why NYSC decided to infuse SAED to the program. To enable corp members learn at least one skill in addition to their degree. The job market is saturated, no much available slots. Na handwork be the koko.
My Name is Isikuma Innocent, am into House painting, wall screed and P.O.P ceiling. This is the work I am into even before obeying the clarion call, and it’s paying me so well. I have done couple of beautiful design works for big hotels and buildings, and still doing it. Here are couple of photos of my works.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1136-a-passionate-corper-displays-his-handwork

Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by onismate: 6:35am On May 03, 2016
Finished work

Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by Taeewo(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2016
Cool
Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by onismate: 6:36am On May 03, 2016
Photos for POP ceiling

Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by onismate: 6:38am On May 03, 2016
POP ceiling photos

Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by onismate: 6:40am On May 03, 2016
Finished POP work

Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by onismate: 6:41am On May 03, 2016
In everything, handwork pays, as a corper, you need to learn at least a skill..

Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by Mediapace: 6:50am On May 03, 2016
You Rock bro.
Without Handwork nowadays you're a Liability to your Family and Nigeria at large and that was why students sitting for Waec now were told to choose a trade Subject.

I could remember in Osun last year when Workers were not paid and they went on strike,those without Handwork suffered like a Pestle,even after they were paid they used all to Pay their Loan debts!

Handwork pays wink
Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by toluine56(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2016
Nice one bro.

Buh..this your paint job; the sides of the square abi rhombus aren't even.

Thumbs up still.
Re: See The Beautiful Display Of A Nairalander's Beautiful Handwork by maryam6(f): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Nice one, d p.o.p luks simple nd beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: NYSC Sends Sms To Stream 2 / Need A Serving Corper For A Job In Lagos. / NYSC; Called To Serve Or Called To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.