Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident (1674 Views)

Meet The Girl Rated Most Beautiful NYSC Corps Member In Nigeria 2020 / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Two Corpers Die In Accident On Taraba-Benue Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by Cambells: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is the photo of the corper that died in the terrible Taraba - Benue accident... embarassed embarassed . The full story is at https://www.nairaland.com/3631626/two-corpers-die-accident-taraba-benue

Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
wat a beauty!!! #heavy heart#

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by oluwajames(m): 2:49am On Feb 17, 2017
can't still hold d pain but God knows d best. Becky is gone. .. may your soul rest in peace.can't still hold d pain but God knows d best. Becky is gone. .. may your soul rest in peace.can't still hold d pain but God knows d best. Becky is gone. .. may your soul rest in peace.
Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by oluwajames(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
I was informed that she is still alive and have confirmed dat, but she is on bed in the hospital. kindly pray for her plsI was informed that she is still alive and have confirmed dat, but she is on bed in the hospital. kindly pray for her plsI was informed that she is still alive and have confirmed dat, but she is on bed in the hospital. kindly pray for her pls
Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by Vikky014(f): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cambells:
This is the photo of the corper that died in the terrible Taraba - Benue accident... embarassed embarassed . The full story is at https://www.nairaland.com/3631626/two-corpers-die-accident-taraba-benue
she is alive!!!! check the lastest update
Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by Switup: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vikky014:
she is alive!!!! check the lastest update
proof pls. We need hope
Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by Vikky014(f): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Switup:
proof pls. We need hope
i mentioned u in the thread i saw it
Re: See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident by oluwajames(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2017
ATLAST BECKY FINALLY DIE
it was confirm dis morning 19/2/2017 that becky balogun is dead and moved to Ondo her home

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Registration Batch A 2017 / I Need Help , I Can't Login / January Alawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.