Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians (25980 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2016
TPAND:
Good for them. Invest your wealth in Nigeria, so Nigerians and Nigeria can benefit from it. You invest in Dubai's economy and then condemn your own and blame your government, you must be sick upstairs.

Nigerians and most especially Africans have this craving for things that are established, glitters. They never make any mental effort to maker theirs attractive. That's why Africa is the disposal hub of the world.
How can u invest in a place where there's no peace? See as dubai fine, but see nigeria as e be like fowl house, our leaders ruined this nation....and we allowed and helped them in ruining nigeria, see as dubai be like paradise!!!! Nigerians we are doomed , open ur eyes
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by 4nobody4every1: 10:08am On May 03, 2016
mugu fall, guy man chop, next story pleaseeeeeeee cool

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by benji93: 10:10am On May 03, 2016
the duper becomes the duped, what a twist of fate.
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by ArchiPelago1: 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Karma is a bad thing sha
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Namzy(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2016
Nearly fell a victim. Those guys get sweet mouth. And when you decline they become hostile. They accosted me at the airport and even went ahead to give me a free sim telling me congratulations that I have been specially selected.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by afonjay: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
kennysteve77:
I'm sure it's a Nigerian that went to Dubai to Dupe his fellow Nigerians...
hmm yes that money went back as it came. That was stolen frm nigeria it was in dubai by nigeria I believed. Bible n quran stated dis boldly that reap what u sow
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by deolu2000(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2016
Serves them right,they want to own property abroad while their fellow country men/wowen live in shanties. When they petition EFCC, i hope the source of fund of each investor is also probed.
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by chidozieikeji2: 10:24am On May 03, 2016
Nice move invest in nigeria 101 atleast this will teach dem to invest in our country
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by gglimited: 10:27am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=45266714][/quote]ye
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by magicminister: 10:52am On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by 400billionman: 10:53am On May 03, 2016
They have scammed alot of Nigerians. There are other dubai based companies who floated similar schemes.

Where they get peoples email addresses from is what dont know. Thank God i wasnt scammed.

My friend was scammed..
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by 400billionman: 10:55am On May 03, 2016
deolu2000:
Serves them right,they want to own property abroad while their fellow country men/wowen live in shanties. When they petition EFCC, i hope the source of fund of each investor is also probed.

People who fell for this are just like Nigerians who invested in the NSE which later crashed..
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2016
TPAND:
Good for them. Invest your wealth in Nigeria, so Nigerians and Nigeria can benefit from it. You invest in Dubai's economy and then condemn your own and blame your government, you must be sick upstairs.

Nigerians and most especially Africans have this craving for things that are established, glitters. They never make any mental effort to maker theirs attractive. That's why Africa is the disposal hub of the world.
They should invest in Nigeria, why? Do you have any economic plan or reform for them.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by sampsondeen(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2016
henrydadon:
21st century and someone still getting scammed..seem some people will remain vulnerable all their life
You can be scammed at anytime
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Adeniyimi: 11:12am On May 03, 2016
TPAND:

U are right. Those people are dumb
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15am On May 03, 2016
TPAND:

It's good that they were scammed. Some of the monies are looted funds. Nigerians are always blind-folded to invest outside the country.

The money is gone. 419 guys who are involved in this deal are so rich now. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by TPAND(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2016
Kingspin:
They should invest in Nigeria, why? Do you have any economic plan for them.

You sound like one of those spoilt myopic brats, who come back home with false accents looking for jobs after the country you've been hiding couldn't cope with your level of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by DrObum(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2016
shizzy7:
They were advertising the thing on NTA....

Na rich people dem dupe...Nice one.
Before nko, anybody go fit dupe poor man
Wetin you wan collect from am His/her life

Oh! I forgot, churches, shrines and mosques dey successfully dupe even poor people
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Damikevin(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Prolly another Nigerian Crime Genius behind the whole thing!
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Arsenate(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2016
TPAND:

You sound like one of those spoilt myopic brats, who come back home with false accents looking for jobs after the country you've been hiding couldn't cope with your level of mediocrity
this is a technical knockout.
Are you Anthony Joshua?

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by d33types: 11:54am On May 03, 2016
meanwhile,most of Nairalanders don't know what time sharing means.

it's a method of partly owning houses for only a specific time.the time could be just 2weeks,meaning for every 2weeks in the year, different persons own the houses.this means that a house can be used by 26 persons a year.

i believe it wan not intended for scam initially.

Business just got awry because of greed..

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by IntroVAT: 12:19pm On May 03, 2016
DUPAI grin

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by midastouch: 12:25pm On May 03, 2016
I had been propositioned 3 times by these people. Twice on my visits to Dubai and once in Nigeria. I bluntly told them NO.

I could not rationalise buying a property that I will need a visa, and airfare to go and check out; still do not.

The risks were just too many.
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by deolu2000(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
400billionman:

People who fell for this are just like Nigerians who invested in the NSE which later crashed..

that of NSE is even geninue until the big players in the financial word crashed the market, but this guys that invested in this EVG or whats is called are mere peolple trying to hide treasures where they can't be noticed. But they forgot that you can't sell sand and not be paid with gravels. Apologies to he few ligitimate business dons amidst them.
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
TPAND:

Is there any new incentives and development strategy from the govt that Nigerians can thumbs up for? Inflation is everyday thing. I dont leave by hopes and wishes. Very good to invest at home but is it good from government side? Who is still wondering why some dont invest here? If the economic policies are rights both locals and foreigners will want to invest without fear. No good country work off hand, there must be deliberate will, plan, and well written policies before any improvement.
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by Deen77: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
TPAND:

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by moshino(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
TPAND:

If every person ONLY invest in their own country, you will not have all the multi-national companies in Nigeria that are employing, and helping develop Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by TPAND(f): 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
moshino:

If every person ONLY invest in their own country, you will not have all the multi-national companies in Nigeria that are employing, and helping develop Nigeria.

Hope you know Dangote, Glo, are also multinational companies. Multinational companies have a domicilied headquarter which is their country of origin, before tentacles are spread to other countries. the country of origin is where majority of the return on investment go. The bring their nationals to the 'multinations' they find themselves. Which is also a way of decongesting their own labour market.

Indians,
Lebanese,
Chinese
French
Americans,
Brits
Name them... The list goes on.

So your point is pointless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by gidjah(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
i recall that too, dem call me sotey dem ire, you need to hear foolish accent fr their mouth, i kukuma follow along till dey they stopped clling me..we sholud honestly learn to oush our economy to growth using our own resources.
Electroweb:
Chai! I thank God for my life. I almost invested in the stuff in 2011. But something always bothered me, which is how i will get my money back once it leaves the country. When they came to Nigeria, they came with fine Dubai babes for their marketing. Not all that glitters is gold. Use your brain and not your emotions when it comes to investment. Another thing was, the more i read the package, the less i understood it. Another tip: Always invest in what you understand.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by gidjah(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
gone are the days your money goes down the drain in this nation due to great investment, in this era, any money invested into NIGERIA ECONOMY will sure yield, even if na kulikuli you invest your money in this nation ,it will surely grow. some of us are living witnesses. ENTREPRENEURSHIP ROCKS MENN!!SELF CENTERED PERSONS.
Re: Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2016
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu stays at 7 or 9 (not sure) bourdillon road...... if u know what I mean.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.