Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season (16159 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Mcowubaba: 11:55am On May 03, 2016
Dee60:
Let us see if FIFA will give the best Manager award to Ranieri or they will continue with their tradition of sham awards.

This is a coach that has no one in the team earning 60,000 pounds per week come up with victories over teams that pay players 150,000 to 300,000 pounds per week. A team with no single super star go on to defeat star studed teams like Arsenal, ManCity, Man U, Tottenham etc to with the EPL.

Ranieri is the best Manager today.

Away from the tradition of people like Jose who only buy ready made and accomplished players. What is the genius in that?

Ogbeni,. Manchester United was not defeated by Leicester this EPL Season... They didn't even defeat Arsenal, in trying to be emotional, get ur facts right...
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Eddee(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2016
Carrottop:
Proudly a Leicester city supporter since 1962....i have always believed in them. ..
Me too
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Eddee(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
Dee60:
Let us see if FIFA will give the best Manager award to Ranieri or they will continue with their tradition of sham awards.

This is a coach that has no one in the team earning 60,000 pounds per week come up with victories over teams that pay players 150,000 to 300,000 pounds per week. A team with no single super star go on to defeat star studed teams like Arsenal, ManCity, Man U, Tottenham etc to with the EPL.

Away from the tradition of people like Jose who only buy ready made and accomplished players. What is the genius in that?
Leicester didn't beat Arsenal... Infact the reverse is the case (home and away). And yes, Ranieri deserves the award, his boys came good when it mattered.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Jarus(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2016
lekkie073:
leicester did not defeat arsenal and manutd.....maybe u e talking of another leicester I dont know

Some people dont watch football. They just joined the Leicester frenzy.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Jarus(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2016
Holudarey01:
' Leicester who may win the English league crown in
a few hours today'. Some people would just copy and paste without editing.
Do the needful OP, the league has been won

I'm afraid your own challenge may be worse than OP's. You don't edit a news report even if you use as post. It should be ovbious to you that it's a news report, not the guy's original writing.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by mrlaw93(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2016
Speakdatruth:

sales of more official soverniers and merchandise that is you will see more nigerians wearing a Leceister city jersey, head bands etc
Aw many original jersey do u see in Nigeria.. Those Jerseys u see re made in China.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Jarus:

I'm afraid your own challenge may be worse than OP's. You don't edit a news report even if you use as post. It should be ovbious to you that it's a news report, not the guy's original writing.

You should also know that by the time he posted this, the news had become stale.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by bizhop101(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2016
SHOES NO GET SIZE? 4now how can musa join leicester,oh because the make histry the hav to also bid 4 c.ronaldo
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by daveP(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
Dee60:

POC, the gunners defeated, and are the only epl team to defeat the current league champions home and away. 2-1 and 5-2
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by daveP(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
Afritop:
i knew it. They have swear for them.Of all soccer players na Ahmed Musa enter their mind. I hope they wont go to oblivion little by little
stop this mentality it doesn't help one bit. Is a coach as technically endowed and experience so so naive to go for such a player. especially when it comes to Nigerian players, we Nigerians see nothing good in them and it's a bad bad mentality. you sit on a couch and analyse from the screen( that's if you even watch Musa in his league), whereas,Leicester scouts have been watching the guy for two good years. Don't display stupidity as making sense. Appreciate Nig footballers. Besides, he has experience of UCL and non of Ranieri's boys have any.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by spanzed(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
Carrottop:
Proudly a Leicester city supporter since 1962....i have always believed in them. ..
Your lie na first class.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by GROOOVE(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2016
desperate attempt to fall back to relegation.....recent champions of england and Ahmed Musa is the first man on their target list, Really? Like seriously?
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Chivee(f): 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
Dee60:

Good point... Ranieri is arguably the best manager of the year considering his HISTORIC FEAT with a team that would have been written off by most and better still, a team that would have equally considered a mid-table finish to be a satisfactory achievement. However, I'll like to also consider the tactical "Simeone", of Atletico Madrid, a worthy contender.. Looking at what he has been able to do with what appears to be a, largely, mediocre team. The Argentine has continued to prove to the world that the success of a team is not based on individual big names but on hard work,commitment, & team spirit. He has continually defied the odds through consistent reinvention of this team, season after season, even after successive sale of key players..
And comparing the two managers, I can only assert that while one has proven himself both locally & on the bigger stage(ie. Europe), the other has only just proven himself locally.. Hence, we can only really make a fair comparism after Ranieri gets a taste of the Champions league... Having Said that, I believe its fair to say that as long as Simeone does not win the UEFA champions league this season, then the two managers almost equally deserve it.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2016
Dyt:

I will unbreak it jor

kiss kiss you are a sweet rat grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
Chivee:

Good point... Ranieri is arguably the best manager of the year considering his HISTORIC FEAT with a team that would have been written off by most and better still, a team that would have equally considered a mid-table finish to be a satisfactory achievement. However, I'll like to also consider the tactical "Simeone", of Atletico Madrid, a worthy contender.. Looking at what he has been able to do with what appears to be a, largely, mediocre team. The Argentine has continued to prove to the world that the success of a team is not based on individual big names but on hard work,commitment, & team spirit. He has continually defied the odds through consistent reinvention of this team, season after season, even after successive sale of key players..
And comparing the two managers, I can only assert that while one has proven himself both locally & on the bigger stage(ie. Europe), the other has only just proven himself locally.. Hence, we can only really make a fair comparism after Ranieri gets a taste of the Champions league... Having Said that, I believe its fair to say that as long as Simeone does not win the UEFA champions league this season, then the two managers almost equally deserve it.
what are you saying? Fine, he achieved the impossible BT he did it in the EPL so he deserves the award for the EPl manager of the year and nothing more
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Igbospower(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2016
cr7lomo:

Comprehension matters alot when reading article and that's y English looks easy but all fail it

He meant they beat arsenal, man u and the rest to the title ... Not that they beat them in a game , but beat them to the title
ahh no mind me oo I just dey look 4 consolation.... Cause we were the biggest loser amongst the big boys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Deny Keshi Resignation / Russia 2018: Gernot Rohr Arrives Moscow Ahead Of Friday’s Wold Cup Draws / Sweden Vs Switzerland: World Cup (1 - 0) On 3rd July 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.