Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. (4639 Views)

"Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram / Kcee Is Angry At Nigerians For Praising Rihanna's Dressing At The MET GALA 2017 / Igbo Boys Get In Here!! Jaden Wore Igbo Attire @the Met Gala Yesterday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by safarigirl(f): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
BaconSandwich:
Beyonce, unspecial as usual. Aunty in yellow, there was a theme, how far ur random gown na? Taylor Swift & the girl on top of her, una for just stay house abeg. Rihanna, absent.
& btw its like Tecno is going for the 40-50k price range with these their new products. hafar na?
I think that's orange, not yellow

I know she didn't fit into the theme, but I think she looks gorgeous in that dress, the tone blended perfectly with her dark skin and the dipped v-neck with the thin straps gave her bust the sexy-classy look.

She's the best-looking person among everyone, minus her non-themed dress. Very beautiful, nice body and gorgeous skin tone wink
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by ShiroSan: 4:20pm On May 04, 2016
Tizzie:

Please, i never said I took the pictures oh, use your eyes to read well. I said I was surfing on my tab.

How many regular Nigerians dey go MET gala ?

mtchewww

Ohhhh
Thank you for the clarification.
Appreciate.

I thought the tab produced those pix qualities.
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by kesses: 2:54pm On May 16, 2016
com ask my sister now
Penaldo:
If you ask me Na who I go ask?
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by oluwadaemilola: 6:15pm On May 16, 2016
Beyonce dress is so beautiful
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by oluwadaemilola: 10:22am On May 17, 2016
It looks like a big lylon
Penaldo:
What does giant condom look like?
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by BolajiChang: 2:26pm On May 24, 2016
Defiitely not, you cant get such quality with such a tab

ShiroSan:

Ohhhh
Thank you for the clarification.
Appreciate.

I thought the tab produced those pix qualities.
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by ShiroSan: 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
BolajiChang:
Defiitely not, you cant get such quality with such a tab

Are you saying that it is peculiar to all tabs?
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by mickeymimi: 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
1 ciara
2 beyonce

both look stunning
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by ShiroSan: 8:07pm On May 30, 2016
Tizzie:

Please, i never said I took the pictures oh, use your eyes to read well. I said I was surfing on my tab.

How many regular Nigerians dey go MET gala ?

mtchewww

You must be a professional hisser in real lifecheesy
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by BolajiChang: 9:24pm On May 30, 2016
Naht at all. But most Tecno tabs aint HD
ShiroSan:

Are you saying that it is peculiar to all tabs?
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by Arielle: 8:39am On May 31, 2016
Love the girl in orange. With her gorgeous skin the color just pops. But that dress for the MET ball of all places She may as well have stayed home in her jammies. undecided
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by MaryAnne360: 11:43pm On May 31, 2016
Haha

Penaldo:
Can you show us areal sample of giant condom?
Re: The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. by MaryAnne360: 11:44pm On May 31, 2016
Na so.
Arielle:
Love the girl in orange. With her gorgeous skin the color just pops. But that dress for the MET ball of all places She may as well have stayed home in her jammies. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Sexy and Meaty Plus Size Lady Shows off Photos / IK Ogbonna's Wife Flaunts Her Banging Figure (Photo) / Jordyn Woods Shares Pictures Of Her Sexy Body In A Bathing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.