Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Reasons Why I Know Evolution Is False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why I Know Evolution Is False (531 Views)

The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Catholism Is False Religion!!! / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Know Evolution Is False by urahara(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2016
These are the reasons why every logical thinking person should discard evolution

1. I dont like the fact that humans evolved from apes

2. Because I don't realize that saying "microevolution is possible but macroevolution isn't" is as stupid as saying "I can pick my nose for one second but I cannot pick it for 10 seconds."

3. Because we havent yet evolved

4.Because science has yet to produce any transitional species… except for the magnitudinous numbers of them found in the fossil record which don't count
Because science has yet to produce any transitional species… except for the magnitudinous numbers of them found in the fossil record which don't count5.

5. Because the theory of evolution (which, according to scientists, perfectly explains the richness and diversity of life on Earth) contradicts biblical literalism… ya know, flat Earth with a firmament that keeps out the water, talking snakes, people rising from the dead, bats are birds, flamey talking bushes, virgin births, food appearing out of nowhere, massive bodies of water turning into blood… etc etc.

6. My pastor told me evolution is wrong.

7.Because the idea that life evolved naturally over billions of years is infinitely less believable than the idea that an 800 year old man crammed two of every species into a giant wooden boat when the entire planet flooded, an event for which there is absolutely no geological evidence whatsoever and also makes no fucking sense at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Know Evolution Is False by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
gringringrin. Epic
Re: Reasons Why I Know Evolution Is False by ValentineMary(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: Reasons Why I Know Evolution Is False by analice107: 3:28pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=urahara post=45266884]These are the reasons why every logical thinking person should discard evolution

1. I dont like the fact that humans evolved from apes

2. Because I don't realize that saying "microevolution is possible but macroevolution isn't" is as stupid as saying "I can pick my nose for one second but I cannot pick it for 10 seconds."

3. Because we havent yet evolved

4.Because science has yet to produce any transitional species… except for the magnitudinous numbers of them found in the fossil record which don't count
Because science has yet to produce any transitional species… except for the magnitudinous numbers of them found in the fossil record which don't count5.

5. Because the theory of evolution (which, according to scientists, perfectly explains the richness and diversity of life on Earth) contradicts biblical literalism… ya know, flat Earth with a firmament that keeps out the water, talking snakes, people rising from the dead, bats are birds, flamey talking bushes, virgin births, food appearing out of nowhere, massive bodies of water turning into blood… etc etc.

6. My pastor told me evolution is wrong.

7.Because the idea that life evolved naturally over billions of years is infinitely less believable than the idea that an 800 year old man crammed two of every species into a giant wooden boat when the entire planet flooded, an event for which there is absolutely no geological evidence whatsoever and also makes no fucking sense at all.[/quot
This is so myopic.

(1) (Reply)

#Spiritual Nonsense / Osun Hijab Crisis: Students Attend Schools In Church Garments / Warning From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.