Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Catholism Is False Religion!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholism Is False Religion!!! (10462 Views)

A Very Simple Logic To Know False Religion / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Catholicism is not a Christian religion
I can say with a fair amount of certainty that all popes that have ever pontificated are in hell now.

I do not say this with any sense of glee or happiness. The real fact of hell and people there who had the chance to accept Jesus, but didn’t, and are now in eternal torment, saddens me to the point of tears.

But I said what I said bluntly because I want to cut through the “political correctness” to penetrate the mind of those who give sway to any kind of notion that Catholicism is a true faith. It is not.

I can say without fear and with absolute certainty that Roman Catholic Church is a false religion. Why is it false, I was asked. Here are just a few examples:
Catholics worship Mary as a Queen of Heaven. They believe she intercedes for us in heaven. She does not. Jesus Christ is our intercessor. (Romans 8:34)
Rosary, a meaningless repetition of prayers which are worthless to God. (Matthew 6:7).
Selling forgiveness for money (indulgences)
Additions to and subtractions from the bible
Purgatory, a completely made-up notion. in accordance with Catholic teaching is a place or condition of temporal punishment for those who, departing this life in God's grace, are, not entirely free from venial faults, or have not fully paid the satisfaction due to their transgressions.
Pope’s “infallibility”, earthly substitution for Jesus (‘vicar' of Christ)
Priests forgiving men of sins. Shortly before His ascension, Jesus said to his apostles: “whose soever sins ye forgive, they are forgiven unto them; whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained” (John 20:23). The Roman Catholic Church teaches that Christ was actually granting to the apostles the authority to forgive sins, and that the apostles passed on to their successors (supposedly the Roman priesthood) the same license to pardon sin. This position is false.
Different classification of sins (mortal, venial). FMI on the falsity of mortal and venial sins, read here
Deletion of second commandment. It says "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6 RSV)' Obviously this presents a problem for the RCC, which indeed makes graven images and bows down to them. So they deleted that commandment.
Transubstantiation, the is the doctrine that, in the Eucharist, the substance of the bread and the wine used in the sacrament is changed into the substance of the Body and the Blood of Jesus. Not true.
Works & tradition related salvation, not faith alone
The Pope is the one who is in charge of protecting and promoting all these false doctrines. When Pope John Paul II died, John MacArthur said, "And the question came up, is the Pope in heaven? And you hear all these people say, "Yes, yes, yes." People have asked me, "Is the Pope in heaven?" And my answer is, "Is the Pope Catholic?" Isn't that the answer? I think he is, I think the Pope is Catholic. Does he believe Catholic theology? Yes. He is the guardian of Catholic theology. Do you get to heaven by works, by Mary, by Penance, by Baptism, by confession, by Rosary? No. This is another gospel. This is not the true gospel.”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2016
"At the consecration of Roman Catholic bishops there is an oath of allegiance to the Pope. Whenever a bishop is consecrated, an allegiance oath is given. Here's what it says, "With all my power I will persecute and make war on all heretics, schismatics and those who rebel against our Lord the Pope, and all his successors, so help me, God, and these holy gospels of God." So you swear to make war on anybody who rebels against the Pope. Where is humility in this? Romanism is a gigantic system of Church worship, sacrament worship, Mary worship, saint worship, image worship, relic worship, priest worship and Pope worship. J.C. Ryle was right when he said, "It's a huge organized idolatry. A man wearing a gold crown, triple decked with jewels worth millions? A cardinal's garb that costs tens of thousands of dollars?" Peter said, "Silver and gold have I not." Paul said, "I coveted no man's gold, no man's silver, no man's clothing." The Pope is surrounded by a dazzling display of arrogant over-indulgence, it is theater, it is nothing more than theater to give the illusion of God, the illusion of transcendence, the illusion of spirituality. It is a pompous display of wealth. It is a lavish indulgence in ridiculous buildings, ridiculous robes, crowns, thrones to cover and mask a sinful system like the whitewashed tombs that Jesus referred to. There was never such a thing as a papal coronation before the tenth century. And now the world has gone berserk over this as it if was true religion."

I entreat you, please read more to learn why the simple Gospel is the truth. God said, "You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you." (Deuteronomy 4:2). He repeated the warning in Revelation 22:18-19.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by herzern(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Op.....

Yhu try.....

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Jesus came to seek and save sinners. A a sinner is someone who sins, which means everyone on earth who was ever born is a sinner (Romans 3:23)- EXCEPT Jesus, who is God. Jesus lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15) in obedience to His Father, who is God, and died as a sacrifice to atone for the world's sin. (Romans 3:25). He shed His blood and took upon His person the wrath of God for sins, which was poured out upon Him on the cross. When the wrath was poured out, Jesus died, saying, "It is finished." (John 19:30). He was buried, and three days later, by the power of God, He resurrected (1 Corinthians 15:4) and walked on the earth for 40 days, teaching and preaching to His believers. (1 Cor 15:6). On the 40th day He ascended to heaven on a cloud, and this same Jesus will return in like matter (Acts 1:10-11) at the end of time to judge the living and the dead. (1 Peter 4:5).

The time we live in now is called the Age of Grace, when all one must to to be saved is be born again- repent of your sins, believe on the Son. He is not only your Savior but your Lord, Lord of all the earth and heaven. He is coming soon, but this second time to deal with sin and bring wrath then justice upon sinners. If you die before you repent and believe on the Son, you will go to a place that is separate from God and is a place of eternal torment.

Belief in Jesus is ALL that one needs to be saved. He paid the entire price, He did the work, He is in control. Man has no part to play in our own salvation. You can't work at it like the RCC says, you can't pay for forgiveness through indulgences, you can't pray your way into it, you can't appeal to Mary. It is a simple Gospel: Jesus oriented and pure. Please, if you are reading this, heed the words:

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him." (John 3:36)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ministeriallist: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
I can say with a fair amount of certainty that all popes that have ever pontificated are in hell now.
OP, are you now the Judge for God? Work hard for your own salvation rather than judging. (Phil 2:12)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
ministeriallist:

OP, are you now the Judge for God? Work hard for your own salvation rather than judging. (Phil 2:12)
I m not the judge but the word of God is
Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

No body can work for his or her salvation!
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by HCpaul(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Funny OP.....

Is there any true religion before?? Religion was created by people like you who prefer delusion to sanity and are ready to retain that position with their abject ignorance.

The definition of religion is just wow!

That is why a white man was looking at Africa from his window and saw 2 brothers and a sister, one was roasting a goat for his god, another was bowing down to a stone while the last one was on the mountain praying against his enemy.

The white man was just laughing in 3 dimensional and was like "when will Africans stop been primitive?"

Am very sure that the one bowing down to stones will still be claiming that his god (stone) created the universe.

Nigerians should just look back and realize where they are coming from.

Africans and imaginary being are just like-

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ikorodureporta: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
So, which is the right church?? ...RCCG, WINNERS,HOTR, OLUMBA, IKOTUN, C.E.,....

* hypocrites*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
HCpaul:
Funny OP.....

Is there any true religion before?? Religion was created by people like you who prefer delusion to sanity and are ready to retain that position with their abject ignorance.

The definition of religion is just wow!

That is why a white man was looking at Africa from his window and saw 2 brothers and a sister, one was roasting a goat for his god, another was bowing down to a stone while the last one was on the mountain praying against his enemy.

The white man was just laughing in 3 dimensional and was like "when will Africans stop been primitive?"

Am very sure that the one bowing down to stones will still be claiming that his god (stone) created the universe.

Nigerians should just look back and realize where they are coming from.

Africans and imaginary being are just like-
you don't need to believe in religion to know that there is God

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikorodureporta:
So, which is the right church?? ...RCCG, WINNERS,HOTR, OLUMBA, IKOTUN, C.E.,....

* hypocrites*
salvation is not in any church but in a man.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
solite3:
you don't need to believe in religion to know that there is God

Has this god been verified?

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

Has this god been verified?
yes
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
solite3:
yes

Care to share the details of this god?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
HCpaul,

If there is no GOD, what is the basis for morality?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ifenes,

I have a question for you: what do you worship?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Ifenes,

I have a question for you: what do you worship?

Must I worship anything?

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

Must I worship anything?
So you worship nothing?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
HCpaul,

Morality is just a matter of opinion. It is not set on stones as to what is right or wrong. You make yours,I make mine. I could say meat eating is immoral and can build a religion/cult that would consider it a sin to eat meat.

Someone asked if Bestiality is a sin,then I said why would sleeping with animals be a sin? what about eating them or using their skin for clothing? What do you say to that?

Our opinions determines what we consider to be moral or not.

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

Morality is just a matter of opinion. It is not set on stones as to what is right or wrong. You make yours,I make mine. I could say meat eating is immoral and can build a religion/cult that would consider it a sin to eat meat.

Someone asked if Bestiality is a sin,then I said why would sleeping with animals a sin? what about eating them or using their skin for clothing? What do you say to that?

Our opinions determines what we consider to be moral or not.

Let me rephrase the question: why don't you kill other people and destroy others' properties? Why do you deal honestly with others in business?

3 Likes

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So you worship nothing?

I use things,I don't bow or pray/depend on them. Oh I worship puzzy tho grin
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

I use things,I don't bow or pray/depend on them. Oh I worship puzzy tho grin

Well, I didn't really ask about what you bow down to. I bow down or pray to nothing on this earth too.

Tell me, you pay allegiance to nothing?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Let me rephrase the question: why don't you kill other people and destroy others' properties? Why do you deal honestly with others in business?

You don't need to rephrase. That was a good answer. Don't dodge the question I asked you. Do you consider Bestiality immoral?

I don't kill other because they are not a threat to me. If I see a guy with a suicide vest,my instinct will be to run or take him down. But I generally won't harm humans because they 99.9% won't harm me. But If saw a snake,my instinct is to kill it before it kills me. And you will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Well, I didn't really ask about what you bow down to. I bow down or pray to nothing on this earth too.

Tell me, you pay allegiance to nothing?

Allegiance is different to worship.
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

You don't need to rephrase. That was a good answer. Don't dodge the question I asked you. Do you consider Bestiality immoral?

I don't kill other because they are not a threat to me. If I see a guy with a suicide vest,my instinct will be to run or take him down. But I generally won't harm humans because they 99.9% won't harm me. But If saw a snake,my instinct is to kill it before it kills me. And you will do the same.

Bestiality is immoral by all means.

Why do you deal honestly with others in business?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Bestiality is immoral by all means.

What makes it immoral if eating it is not immoral?

Why do you deal honestly with others in business?

Is that a question?
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Uyi168: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Catholism is false..so the true religion is christianity riqht..? yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
This thread is not for atheists.
U want me to answer your questions, open a thread.
This thread is to save souls

1 Like

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by ifenes(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
solite3:
This thread is not for atheists.
U want me to answer your questions, open a thread.
This thread is to save souls

Don't be scared,I'm out of here.
Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by DoctorAlien(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Let us not derail the thread. Ifenes, we may continue our argument elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by PastorAIO: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
HCpaul,

If you'd like to learn more about that subject then this link might be helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/3250560/atheism-theism-morality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Uyi168:
Catholism is false..so the true religion is christianity riqht..?
yeye dey smell
why are you enraged? Because I tell you the truth? There are many roads to hell but only one way to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Catholism Is False Religion!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
ifenes:

Don't be scared,I'm out of here.
scared of who? Better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.