Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems (60327 Views)

18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by DaBullIT(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
i dey come

I don come , My oga say lepa girls and 0 pack men na im dey fit thereself , Abeg na true ?
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by 0955eb027(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
J
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Lol, My babe is size 6.... and I can relate to almost all these accusations

Thx for the info... I will use these points as sparingly as necessary
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Tinynita(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
slim babes rock jare... team slim Nd proud
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
MissSlimbody:
No1 is not true for me o, but I get picked up by everyone. Even pikin wey dey call me "Aunty sef dey pick me up" embarassedembarassed
but your chest doesn't look slim
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by sirthisthickkal: 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
Smartsyn:
They are also good in bed, because they're skinny, you can turn them to 90 degrees, 45 degrees, carry them up, hang them in the wall, spread their legs to almost 180 degrees,and in the heat of things, you can easier locate which hole is which and when they're on top of you, they ride you like a matador riding an agressive bull...

Werey grin
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by tuzeriouz(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
expecting to see a consequent thread on slim dudes
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by xynerise: 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
Ishilove:
This thread is not for me grin grin
BBW grin

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by ariyike23(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
* We’re always cold The harmattan and rainy season is unfavourable on us. Without much fat on our bones, we’re always shivering no matter the heavy clothes we put on.

* We always get reminded that we’re skinny – People always feel the need to let us know we’re skinny, as if we don’t already know. Like they just HAVE to break the news to us in case we forgot. Our family members are most guilty of that..

* Our pants get baggy midday and in the flap – Sometimes we put on some certain form of clothing but due to the stretching of the fabric, our pants are wide-leg by noon and the flap is stretched in a manner that makes it seems we have a p*ni*.
This makes me sad. How’d my jeans get 2 sizes bigger in 6 hours?? Then we have to wash the pants to get them back tight. And the cycle repeats itself.

* We make terrible cuddle buddies – Lack of meat on our bones make certain joints and parts of us sharp like a knife, like elbows, knees and chins. Have you ever placed your head on his chest and he goes "JESUS CHRIST! You just stabbed me with your cheek bone.”

* Gusts of winds are dangerous – Have you ever had to battle a strong gust of wind that almost swept you into traffic? And then when it's raining, it becomes a struggle to stay standing with an umbrella on a rainy windy day. We have to hold our umbrella with both hands! Unless you find a pole or something heavy to hang on to, our umbrella tends to turns inside out.

* People pick us up to test their strength – Skinny girls get picked up randomly by people who want to see how strong they are. Some guys would no longer go to the gym to carry weight when they have a skinny neighbour next door.

* We can't give blood – We want to do good in the world and give back sometimes. So when we go to donate blood, we often get met with side-eyes from doctors who feel we missed our direction.

* We have to prove to folks that we eat – The assumption that you have an eating disorder, as if looks can diagnose mental health. People ask us countless times “Do you eat?” We feel pressured to clean our plates when we eat with others. When we don’t, people around us say, “This is why you have refused to add weight!.”

* We can’t exercise without being judged – We tell people that we want to start exercising because it's healthy and they look at us up and down as if we are mad.
And then they ask the dreaded question, "Do you want to disappear?"

*Always. Needing. Belt Or our jeans would never fit. We even need belt with leggings.

*Wearing the same size bra you wore in junior secondary school. It's every annoying that we've been wearing the same bra size since JSS2.

*You ALWAYS have to add more holes to your belts. We always need custom made holes in our belts because the last hole is never tight enough!

Sellers at Ikeja under bridge keep harassing us. To come in from 'brrreast and nyash drugs' and those in Yaba harassing us to buy butt pads and foam bra when we walk past.

The conductor of the bus ALWAYS makes us sit on a stool between the driver's seat and first passenger seat because he feels we don’t need a lotta space. By the time we get to our destination, we’ve been assaulted by the hardness of the chair. WICKEDNESS!

*No songs about us. Nigerian musicians never EVER sings songs about how hot skinny girls are. Only how hot curvy girls are.
You'll never hear lyrics like, "I like the way she dey whine her flat nyash. Her agbalumo b00bs dey make my head kolo. I like the way everybody just dey turn as she dey waka with that her tiny laps. Her small waist dey do me strong thing oh. Baby be mine and I go protect you from breeze."

There are COUNTLESS skinny girl problems! Which ones did I miss?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/every-slim-nigerian-girl-will-relate-problems/

The blood thing is soo true,i remember once wen i wanted to donate blood,the doctor jokinly said,its u dt needs d blood oo,dnt donate the little yu have.. The most annoying one is wen people make snide comments wen i go on my morning jog,dey be like do yu want to disappear ni,i remember growing up,if u want to mke me cry,jes insult my skinny self.. Well im nt dat skinny anymore,i weigh 52kg now,dts 2kg more dan a bag of rice grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Coldfeets: 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
No wonder!!!

Na now you come talk the main reason why you still dey single upon all your intelligence and experience.

You know say (most) naija guys no dey like slim girls, especially girls wey too slim.

Chai... eeyaaa... sorry o.

Try including proteins like beans, yogurt, et cetera in your daily meals.

E fit epp.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
Ouch!! Kudus to you
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by tuzeriouz(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
Tinynita:
slim babes rock jare... team slim Nd proud

ElloBae
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by muaa(f): 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
people take take all sorts of drug and tea to slim down. The is dat no one wants to be fat. #teamslim4ever

Am not slim though neither I my fat

3 Likes

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Ewatomi26(f): 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
My bestie, is always scared of raining season... And if we are out, and its gets windy, she is always being lifted off the ground, but I always get her covered ... I love my smallie any day, any time

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by drizslim(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2016
Is Di'Ja A Nairalander? Hope she doesn't see this post
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by YTderin(f): 3:51pm On May 03, 2016
So on point, especially the belts, the holes are never the right size . Ever!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by dominique(f): 3:56pm On May 03, 2016

*You ALWAYS have to add more holes to your belts. We always need custom made holes in our belts because the last hole is never tight enough!

I totally relate with this.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by nelszx: 3:56pm On May 03, 2016
ariyike23:

The blood thing is soo true,i remember once wen i wanted to donate blood,the doctor jokinly said,its u dt needs d blood oo,dnt donate the little yu have.. The most annoying one is wen people make snide comments wen i go on my morning jog,dey be like do yu want to disappear ni,i remember growing up,if u want to mke me cry,jes insult my skinny self.. Well im nt dat skinny anymore,i weigh 52kg now,dts 2kg more dan a bag of rice grin grin

The issue with blood donation is this they are not screening you out because u r skinny NOOO dats a complete misconception what dey are screening for is being Underweight. Normal weight for blood donation is 70kg or the discretion of whomever wants to bleed u. I've bled skinny people before as long as they are not Underweight it's ok

5 Likes

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by GloriaNinja(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2016
Eat enough food and have a great body, skinny bodies looks unhealthy but normal sinewy body looks better than skinny
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by missuzoma: 3:57pm On May 03, 2016
i can relate to this. it is not easy at all! the insults no be here. after my second baby, i asked for bumper omugwo enjoyment and for the first time in my life gathered some flesh. i laughed loud at the exercise bit, my street people laugh as i jog past in the morning, bush people!

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Evalily(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2016
So naijasinglegirl is a lepa shandy?

physically fit curvy girls rock*****not orobo oh

clothes fit better
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 03, 2016
Some persons are ungrateful to God for what they have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by ariyike23(f): 4:02pm On May 03, 2016
nelszx:

The issue with blood donation is this they are not screening you out because u r skinny NOOO dats a complete misconception what dey are screening for is being Underweight. Normal weight for blood donation is 70kg or the discretion of whomever wants to bleed u. I've bled skinny people before as long as they are not Underweight it's ok

Buh im sure d doctor sized me up first,he didnt evn weigh me, well im soo under d 70kg issh,im weighin jes 52kg nd dts kos i wnt jes add weight no mata wat i eat,mum saiz its either my metabolism rate is high or i av an an ectomorph body(not sure of tat)
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Naijasinglegirl: 4:03pm On May 03, 2016
You are right. So annoying

DanceVille:
Nice one NaijasingleGirl.

Lemme add mine

-Always remember they have small boobs when they see their friends or a passer by has big boobs.

[b]-Slim girls are sometimes be viewed or concluded whether they have HIV or they're suffering from a deadly disease.

[b]-Last buh not the least.Slim ladies are said and concluded that they are very lazy.Many people looked at them as a lazy girl because they have tiny hands, legs and maybe Neck..*Just saying*.

Slim ladies abeg don't come for my head ooo...

Cheerz!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Naijasinglegirl: 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
lol
AyamConfidence:
NSG what if I tell you I love slim girls?

what if I also ask you to marry me?

what if?? oh what if??
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by nbright: 4:06pm On May 03, 2016
Love slim girls, not bones and skin o, but thin and fit kiss
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2016
missuzoma:
i can relate to this. it is not easy at all! the insults no be here. after my second baby, i asked for bumper omugwo enjoyment and for the first time in my life gathered some flesh. i laughed loud at the exercise bit, my street people laugh as i jog past in the morning, bush people!
hahahahaahaha funny u cheesy
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by nelszx: 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
ariyike23:

Buh im sure d doctor sized me up first,he didnt evn weigh me, well im soo under d 70kg issh,im weighin jes 52kg nd dts kos i wnt jes add weight no mata wat i eat,mum saiz its either my metabolism rate is high or i av an an ectomorph body(not sure of tat)

Most times the eyes can tell if the individual is up to the required weight but it's never accurate. Most times is precautionary so dey won't pack up whilst donating but bottom line is its best not to bleed dem to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by ogahomale: 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
Suzie0:
lol
grin
Suzie0:
lol
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by namuguibe(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
If athletic, they make great fuk-partners cool
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by telemapreye1(f): 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
Slim girls still rock smiley
God forbids i get fat undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 03, 2016
Slim girls are lovely.
I STAND WITH QUEEN REFINER!
VoteFor: REFINER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.