Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

"Thou Art My Hope In The Day Of Evil." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thou Art My Hope In The Day Of Evil." (367 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Hope In God In Hopeless Times / Thou Art My Battle Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Art My Hope In The Day Of Evil." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2016
How are you living your life? How often do you trust God that He knows the best for you? Do you offer worthy sacrifice to Him or you offer your left-over to Him like Cain instead of the choicest like Abel did, and his sacrifice till today speaks and is being mention with the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus just to tell you how valuable it was before God. Praise the Lord.

Beloveth, this is our month of grace and peace from the Christ Jesus. It is a special month and God is set again to set free those in captivity of any kind. He is set to deliver and make whole, He is ready to show us the way up, the question is, “are you ready?” If you are, now is the time to delivery as many that are frighten with the things the devil has brought their way, and Jesus is saying to them “Peace be with You”

C-o-m-e—o-n in let’s get into the teaching of the day:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Tabligh! Your Views And Opinions On How To Handle Their Calls / The Chosen Daily Devotional 12th June, 2016 / Here Is Why Nigerian Men Are Viewed As Unromantic By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.