Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS (2766 Views)

Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria / Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / Itel Mobile Set To Launch It1511 With 4G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by luvken1629(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2016
Itel mobile employed the services of 18 Nigerian who are vase in the usage of android phones to help test the workability of it's New OS , which is yet to be released. The OS test which is also being test in Kenya, saw the 18 Nigerian going home with New metal smart phone, on which the new OS will be installed. With the huge success already recorded from the test, itel mobile is set to release the its slimiest smart phone It1507 with the new OS. The good things is it has all features in mobile technology wise with it's cast screen features etc , cheap and affordable

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by ESheriff1(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
Really aspired to get that device after participating in the entry process.. well, all hopes are not lost yet.. love it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by ShakaZullu(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2016
DOA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
With the waves of new innovation in mobile phones, itel may take it over and stand as no 1 brand phone in Nigeria, and these gives a lot of freebies , hope to get one also @Esheriff

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 03, 2016
New OS??
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by Oniovo2016: 7:07am On May 04, 2016
Ollah, its new because that software is not in any of their device,
Hope Itel pick me one day also, for a free phone
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by favourl877: 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
Itel 1507 has d operating system which is android 5.1 with os lollipop and d network is 2g/3g which contains both d primary application and it has processor of 1.3ghz it can also contains 4 application and it also have display of 5.0 capactive touch screen which is 800*480 and the camera size is 5.0 rear facing and d front camera is 8which is very bright at night when u want to take shot and d flash light is 3.0 and d memory size 8gb Rom and 512mb Ram which is d external memory it can als use memory of 32gb than d battery size is 2100mah it can last for 10 to 17hur and d connectivity size it have WiFi host spot USB Bluetooth and it can process many thing and other features it has Google Chrome browser YouTube and d colour are also nice which are silver caxl gold d phone is too good
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by chinyeretina: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
Itel 1408 has d same function with 1507 just d different there is just d battery size which is 3000mah and d front camera is 5.0mp and is all fast in browning d both phone Is power compare to other phone like my friend she is enjoying her 1507 which she call me to tell me she is happy using d phone Itel is a good product to use and also cheap in price at affordable price
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by chinyeretina: 7:20am On May 05, 2016
Itel 1507and 1408 is d same function just d different is battery size and d camera size. And to punch dis phone they should create more awareness on those two phone like giving out posters handbill or giving out Itel phone for free and also they give out extra cover of d phones and they should give out some beautiful and also some thing mental
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by chinyeretina: 10:35am On May 05, 2016
Itel phone is a nice phone to use Pls try and get urs is a phone that have all d facilities dat u need Itel 1507. 1408and 1505 and other itels
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by tonynwasokwu: 2:23am On May 06, 2016
Sincerely I think itel is one phone company operating here in Nigeria that has the interset of the customer at heart and have clearly shown it my this single act of giving out this latest machine to 18 lucky people to checkout the work ability of their recent innovation in O.S, and over the years has made phone very affordable, I think this phone with the latest O.S itel it1507 is worth giving a trial, hope is available in jumia or konga, pls whr can I get it?
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by chinyeretina: 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by Nobody: 11:22am On May 10, 2016
yeah...it available on all itel stores, both on jumia and konga
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by chinyeretina: 8:30am On May 19, 2016
There was a day I was going to market I meet one guy inside a bus, we both greet each other he ask me were are my going to I told him dat an going to market to get some things for myself and I ask him too were is he going he said he won't to buy a phone for his girlfriend for her birthday gift, I ask him which of d phones he said he has been hearing about itel products so he we like to buy. D one of 1507 to end d story short he buy d phone which he call to tell me, so get urs now for ur love once ooo
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by chinyeretina: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
itel 1355 operating system. 5.1(lolipop) display is 3.5inches screen, memory, 4gbrom +512ram, battery size 140mah, connectivity :wifi bluetooth, Hotspot, feature :bbm ,whatsapp, Facebook, instragram, Skype
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by bobo65(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is it me or does it feel like all the ppl that commented above, including the one that deleted their acct are commenting from d same room in an itel office

Seriously, how can itel take over the mobile market?

Iv never seen any topic with a hands on review of any itel phone, are u itel marketers so poor that u can't even get one of ur phones and do a review on it?

Na WA o

Even common advert, una worst for am
No b only new OS

Rubbish
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Latest etisalat cheat
How Does The Unlimited Works?
>> First of all, you need to subscribe to Etisalat
bblite plan which can be daily, weekly or
Monthly. See code below.
Monthly N1000 *599*2#
Weekly N350 *599*2*1#
Daily N70 *599*2*2#
>> Now go to your mobile APN settings and
use this below settings
APN: blackberryx.net
Proxy: Empty
Port: Empty
>> Download Psiphon VPN or Tweak Mod
then Install and Launch
Psiphon Handler Settings:
Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: blackberryid.blackberry.com
Then click on Save
Then go to your More Option settings and
untick connect through Http Proxy
Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.
Tweakware Mod Settings:
Switch to Logs then Click on
Handler Menu
Its will request for Tweakware
childlock code then input
= cdce.imishiro.032990
After unlocking, use Real Host
as proxy type and then clear the
click.php in the proxy server and
replace
with blackberryid.blackberry.
com
Click on Save
Go to SETTINGS and untick
connect through Http Proxy
Then go back to HOME and click
on CONNECT
NOTE: Its takes few seconds to connect
but if it doesn't just off and on data
connection

How Those The Unlimited Works?

>> First of all, you need to subscribe to Etisalat bblite plan which can be daily, weekly or Monthly. See code below.

Monthly N1000 *599*2#
Weekly N350 *599*2*1#
Daily N70 *599*2*2#
>> Now go to your mobile APN settings and use this below settings
APN: blackberryx.net
Proxy: Empty
Port: Empty

>> Download Psiphon VPN or Tweak Mod then Install and Launch

Psiphon Handler Settings:

Proxy type: Real Host
Proxy server: blackberryid.blackberry.com
Then click on Save

Then go to your More Option settings and untick connect through Http Proxy

Then wait for few seconds for it to Connect.

Tweakware Mod Settings:
Switch to Logs then Click on Handler Menu
Its will request for Tweakware childlock code then input = cdce.imishiro.032990
After unlocking, use Real Host as proxy type and then clear the click.php in the proxy server and replace with blackberryid.blackberry.com
Click on Save
Go to SETTINGS and untick connect through Http Proxy
Then go back to HOME and click on CONNECT

NOTE: Its takes few seconds to connect but if it doesn't just off and on data connection enjoy and thank me late
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Take Over The Android Phone Market With Its New OS by emperor650(m): 3:55am On Sep 09, 2016
I salute itel mobile company innovation and creativity plans. Itel led others follow

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Android Phone At #25,000 / Over =N=10,000.00 Worth Of Airtime On Glo. / Lol. Nokia China Phones Now Having Iphone Design (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.