Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria (4876 Views)

Infinix Nigeria Set To Launch Her New Hot 30 Series With UNILAG Concert / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by sisiMOJI(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Africa’s mobile phone giant, itel Mobile has today reveal the arrival of its first ever exclusive store coming to Lagos Nigeria, 22 Awolowo Way, off Otigba, Computer Village Ikeja precisely. The company revealed this information via its official social media platforms some minutes ago.

This will be the brand first ever experience store in Nigeria. The exclusive store is said to sell just itel devices with some discounts and as well allow the customer to experience Itel products and accessories before buying them.

Although rumor has it that it will likely be officially launched on Thursday 7th June 2018, but the company hasn't mentioned anything about the launch date yet, but there has been an aggressive push for it online which is a sign that the rumor of launching this week might be true.
You will agree with us that this exclusive store is long overdue from Itel Mobile as her sister company: Infinix and Tecno Mobile have already gotten their experience center for some time now and friends and family of itel mobile have been waiting for the brand to launch one or more in the country to enable them to have a feel of what they want to buy. It is a good thing to know that itel mobile has finally considered the opinions of their customers by taking the bold step.

Take this as a gossip and never tell anyone you heard it from us, it dropped into our ears that Itel Mobile is launching a new MAXPOWER series soon. The soon to launch device is called P32 and we heard that this device is more than their usual big battery as it is equipped with a dual rear camera, fingerprint and lots more… It is no doubt that 2018 is a good year for the brand.

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by TechZiga: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
That's nice

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by appswift: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cool. cool cool
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by kio052001(m): 1:26am On Jun 05, 2018
I hope the P32 is going to be a 6 inch screen device with at least 5,000mAh battery
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by Gizmomachine: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Checkout the specs and details of the smartphone here.
https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/06/itel-p32-full-specifications-and-features/

kio052001:
I hope the P32 is going to be a 6 inch screen device with at least 5,000mAh battery
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by Wealthyonline(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2018
they are welcome

If You are bold enough see my signature
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by adebayosun02: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Good
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
Nonsense phone brands. Their P12 and some others come with weak panels, more like refublished phones. The one i purchased from 3C hub owerri was a mess.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by lanre316: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2018
They should work on improving their brand perception rather than opening shops upandan. The name itel is synonymous with low quality third rate phones. There are too many customer complaints to confirm this. They should change that first.
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by Nnnena(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2018
wow!!! so cool. itel is simply the best. they have the best interest of the people at heart.
we are anticipating and we would surely get it. @itelmobileng
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by OneCorner: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Radarada itel.
If dem like make dem open for sambisa
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by Chuknovski(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2018
pkakasa store for calculators
Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by ainsworth45: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2018
mobile_apps schooling

Re: Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
The phone that made me loose 50k deal yesterday by shutting down completely after barely a year i bought it.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera / MTN Nigeria Achieves 42.1% (52.3 Million) Subscriber Share / How Can I Download 2go On My Htc Rhodium Window Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.