Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) (71767 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by udemzeus(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerian dynamo Ramsey Noah is one of Africa's sexiest men alive but when he showed up at the opening ceremony for the Cameroon International Film Festival (CAMIFF) in Buea, on April 25, all hell let loose!

The top Nollywood star arrived the red carpet event in a pair of short blue jeans, a rumple t-shirt and a face cap while others showed up in ball gowns and tuxedos.
Ramsey Noah at CAMIFF 2016

Fans immediate jumped on social media slamming the Nigerian hunk for "disrespecting" the dress code for the event.

One fan wrote, "Is it me or is Ramsey Noah's outfit totally out of place?". Another followed with, "He [Ramsey Noah] thinks we do not know fashion?" Another added, "He looks like he just came from a beach or a mountain tour." Another said, "Lead by example."

However, defending his look on the first day of CAMIFF, Noah told DECODED TV his look was in deed right for the event.

"It's a film festival not an award show," Noah said. "I knew I had to move around a lot, greet and meet people and network… so I didn't think I was wrong with what I chose to wear," he continued.

After receiving serious backlash for his looks on Day one of the festival, the actor played safe for the rest of the six-day event wearing what many later considered "appropriate".

http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/05/ramsey-nouah-slammed-by-fans-for-not.html

6 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
some fans know get joy...grin

18 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by donbenedict(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
Ramsey no just get cloth to wear dat day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
Probably he washed and starched all his clothes and rain messed him up thereby leaving him with only that jean that he was too lazy to wash..

Lol

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Mologi(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
Why people go dey pokenose now....
If he dresses well,they say he borrowposed....

Is his butt showing or what.....rubbish

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Lilyomi2: 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
probably he was invited at a late hour and he had to honour the invite at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 1:19pm On May 03, 2016
Chai... Truly his dressing is off point cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
see as e resemble gardener! my celeb-crush... why naa

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by asumo12: 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
Why would he dress like ram when his name is ram son Noah!

cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2016
But na clothes d guy wear na... Abi na rag he wear wey I no dey see ni.

Abeg mke una dey try mind una own bizness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
Nawooooo shocked shocked...... If na Drake dress like dis, dem go hail am....
Some people go even start to dress like dat....

#SMH

*sips zobo*

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by titosantana(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2016
Too much cloths, may be he didn't know which to choosecheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 03, 2016
oga oo

see this:: See How This Lady Proudly Displays
Handbag Of N79k Her Sugar Daddy
Bought For Her http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/see-how-this-lady-proudly-displays.html?m=0
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by sukkot: 5:54pm On May 03, 2016
unkempt lightskin nigga
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by babs01(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2016
Cameroonians know fashion?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Chuksemi(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2016
His dressing was a bit too casual. Too much. He is a proud hausa boy. Haters should keep off.

What is it with people and how celebrities dress?? Do they have clothes Everybody claiming fashion expert ontop Ramsey case.

Reppin' the Herdsmen.
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Vicben(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2016
Which one is not well dressed here?
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Afrok(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
Edible laundry didn't return his clothes on time that day cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by ireneony(f): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
we are bigger than Cameroon. ..what do you expect
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
life of a star
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
na wa for people ooo dress well una complain undecided e no dress well una stil complain undecided
ABG WHO RAMSEY NOUAH EPP!!! undecided
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:59pm On May 03, 2016
They're always blasting. Who there blast don epp?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
he missed it this time
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
See as he dress like truck pusher, na wa ooo shocked
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 03, 2016
Jobless Nigerians at work.....I blame Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by macino1(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2016
Hmm. . .How does his style of dressing affect anyone?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 6:01pm On May 03, 2016
he looked like akpos the houseboy
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by charijee(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
Afrok:
Edible laundry didn't return his clothes on time that day cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
I'v not made any coments today, that's why i had to make ths..lol
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by endtimesblog: 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
Who dress well don epp
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by merits(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
Waiting be my own seff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) / Zfancy Pranks Bobrisky - Check Bobrisky's Real Face (No Editing) / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.